• Published 1st Jun 2017
  • 1,255 Views, 3 Comments

Lemon Grass - Fluttershoutlicious

  • ...
10
 3
 1,255

Really!?

Sonata skipped through the hallway to the front room. In the room, Aria was sitting in her lazy boy and Sunset and Adagio were sitting with each other on the couch. All were watching TV, some boring sitcom. Aria looked like she was about to take a nap and the other two were more focused on cuddling with each other. Sonata, with an evil smile on her face, went up to Aria and rested her hands on each of the arm rests of her chair. She got up close to her face and smiled. The purple skinned girl looked up and, with a heavy sigh, acknowledged the bluette.

"What?"

Sonata seemed to be holding in a chuckle. "I got a question."

"Oh really, what is that?" mumbled Aria.

The blue girl finally let out a little chuckle. "What would you do if I stuck my finger up my butt, then put it to your nose and asked if you smell lemon grass?"

The question made everyone in the room rise their heads up and look at Sonata with wide eyes. Adagio seemed to holding in a laugh of her own while Sunset just was stunned at what Sonata just said. A dead silence hung in the air.

"WHAT?!" bellowed Aria who was fully awake now because of the question.

"You heard me." replied Sonata with a grin on her face.

Aria with a scrunched up look leaned forward and slowly, with an intense manner, grabbed Sonata by the collar of her shirt and glared at her. "I would beat you to an inch of your immortal life!"

Sonata eyes went wide before she could mutter. "Ok.."

The blue girl's pupils went from side to side. It looked like she was thinking. She then went back to looking at Aria.

She then stuck her finger to Aria's nose then asked. " Do you smell peppermint?"

Wham! Bam!

"Ouch! Oh my Celestia it was a joke Aaaaaaaahhh!"

Smash! Crash! Wham again!

Aria threw Sonata into the hallway leading to their bedrooms, still beating her up as she went. After a second it trailed down the hallway.

"Well, that was interesting......" Adagio said trailing off at the end.

Sunset still just nodded, eyes still wide as saucers. "Yeah, I cant believe she did that. Is Aria really gonna beat her to an inch of her life?"

"Impossible, we are immortal. She will tire out in a hour...." An ear splitting yell then a crash echoed through the house. "...or two"

Sunset gave a nervous sigh. "Ok.."

Adagio turned to Sunset and gave her a kiss on her cheek. The poofy haired woman crawled up on Sunset's lap. Then, with a smile and a sweet sultry voice, she said, "Hey Sunset?"

"Yes, hun" replied the bacon haired lady with a dreamy slur at the end.

"What would you do if I said I had a son?"

Sunset pulled away and yelled, "What?"

Adagio just smiled.

**************************************************************************

A few hours later Aria finally submerged from the back of the hallway. She went straight to her lounge chair and sat down. Adagio was still on the couch this time laying down flipping through channels, Sunset Shimmer was absent from her place.

After a silent minute, Aria broke it by asking, "Where's Sunset?"

"Oh she just went to the store to get a case of wine." replied Adagio.

"Really? I wonder if she is going to share the wine, sounds better than nothing at the moment."

"I highly doubt she will. I dropped a bomb on her and she said she 'needs to get so drunk till she goes for my ass to see if it smells like lemon grass.'"

"Really?"

"Yup. I said only if she serenades me with a song first and make me a three course dinner."

"Hmm, I wonder if that will actually happen." Aria commented, not sure how much talking about 'ass' she can take for the day.

Like she was reading her mind, the poofy haired ex siren said, "There is a lot of talking about ass and butts today. I don't even like them nor toilet humor."

Aria just grunted while closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose.

Adagio looked at Aria and, with a concerned voice, inquired, "Were is the butt fingering, ditsy dear anyway?"

Aria coldly responded, "Gargling in a pool of her own blood under her own entertainment center. I'll check on her after Sunset gets back and I have enough drinks to give a shit."

Adagio merely went back to surfing through channels, not even worried bout the fact that her younger sister was in her own room, beaten to a pulp. She would have been worried, but being as they were immortal, meaning that Sonata would heal in a matter of days. Also, this was not the first time Aria saw fit to unleash her wrath due to Sonata's antics. Her thoughts mostly lingered to Sunset. She was not surprised by her reaction and was planning on telling her sooner, but the moment never came. Then Sonata pulled her little stunt and not being able to resist the urge to see Sunset's stunned cute little face even more, dropped the news that she was the mother of a son.

"What did you say to Sunset to make her go out and buy alcohol?"

Aria's question broke Adagio's train of thought. "I just told her about Kelpie." replied the orange and yellow haired woman with a smirk on her face.

Aria chuckled. "Wow, still have of the same old evil siren in you dont'cha?"

"Yup." Adagio said with a chirp and a smile

.

The front door suddenly flew open and Sunset entered carrying a big box. She heaved it through the door way and, with a grunt, put it down on the living room stand. Aria got up went and reached down into the box and pulled out a bottle of Bacardi 151.

"Wow, I thought you were buying wine." commented Aria, who had an approving grin on her face.

"Well, you know what they say. Wine is fine, but liquor is quicker." chimed the red and yellow haired lady, who had a wide excitable smile on her face. "I got everything, the rum, Jaeger, and even the legal absinthe. "

Adagio looked up at her lover. "I didn't know you would take the news this hard... my bad."

Sunset went over crawled down beside her girlfriend and gave her a tight hug. "It's okay. Just a shocking day, really, and a lot to take in. If I'm upset with you, it's because you didn't tell me sooner."

Adagio looked into her eyes then stated, "I was waiting for the right moment and you know me, I'm an evil bitch that couldn't resist to see an even more stunned look on that beautiful face."

Sunset leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Aria grunted, took a swig of the strong gold rum, then, with a heave upwards, said, "Well Imma take this blueberry vodka to Sonata. She needs it." She grabbed the bottle, then continued down into the hallway.

After Aria left, Sunset looked down at Adagio. "Hey hun, I have to tell you something?"

The woman beneath her quirked her eyebrow. "Yes.."

"This alcohol..."

"Yah?"

"Was on your credit card."

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!" (slap bang crash)

Comments ( 2 )

Please for the love of God make a sequel :eeyup:

8647055
Well ur answer to that would be hmm i would say on my new chapter on my Pulling Heartstrings:trixieshiftleft:

Login or register to comment