• Published 29th May 2017
  • 1,850 Views, 39 Comments

World War FIM: The Summer of Dejection - IronCaptain19



When a creature discovers a spell-mimicking device, the Mane 6 are powerless against him. He flees onto Earth with a plan to take over a realm with no magical resistance. The Mane 6 must face challenges as the world goes into a great panic.

  • ...
2
 39
 1,850

Chapter 12: Forest of Lost Hopes

June 17, 2017

Oval Office

"Ok, so we're gonna land Air Force One at La Aurora International Airport and take Marine One down to a field outside Jutiapa and we will take a full motorcade of 40 vehicles with a very strong signal disrupter attached to the top." Secret Service Director Randolph explained to the President. "Since this is a dangerous field we have 2 options. We can use a motorcade of identical suburbans or we could use 3 Beasts, 1 for you and 2 for decoys, which one would you prefer?" He asked.

"Why don't we do the Beast? I want to show him those American Flags on my car." The President pitched in.

"Alright Sir, the plan is that the ponies will head in first to attempt to reason with him, if that fails we send in you. And remember, push your panic button if you feel uncomfortable and we'll get you out in 30 seconds or less. And don't worry Sir, we have a backup plan in case all goes to shit. We head out Wednesday." Director Randolph said.

"Sounds good, I'll be ready." The President said as the door to the office opened.

"Sir, there's been a problem." An advisor said.

"There's been all out anarchy in places around the United States." The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs said in the situation room.

"Where is it most prominent?" The President asked.

"In a few cities, San Diego erupted into chaos, looters starting going around and destroying places. Kansas City is completely unorderly, and all of Florida has been a shit show of people trying to get out." He explained.

"I knew I should have declared martial law, but I won't." The President said.

"Why not sir?" The Chairman asked?

"Because if I declare it, the Constitution will be suspended. And I took an oath to protect it, I'm not about to pretend it doesn't exist."

"Sir, I advise that you-" He was cut off.

"I'll declare a federal disaster for the areas most affected. Deploy the military and attempt to control it. We're already dealing with Intergalactic Threats, I'm not about to let domestic ones topple our country." The President said.

Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, United States

"We're gonna send you guys to meet with him and attempt to reason with him. And possibly get a motive. We're going to send in Crisis Negotiation as well to try and calm down the situation." Agent Douglas explained.

"Ok, I understand. We're going to try our best. But one thing I was wondering, would your leader ever consider talking to our leader? Maybe if your 2 nations combined we could be stronger." Twilight said to him.

"Let's do this one step at a time. We need to deal with this situation first."

"Ok." Twilight said sadly. Agent Douglas walked out of the room and closed the door.

"You really think this will work?" Applejack asked her.

"At this point, I'm up for anything. We need to apprehend Spiror, but if we can't...we need to kill him." Twilight said as every pony gasped.

"But we've never killed anypony." Fluttershy said softly, shocked at what Twilight said.

"Listen, our friendships elemental magic has faded, we can't capture him with our magic. If we can't capture, reform, or reason with him. We're going to have to end him." Twilight explained to them.

"I'm not big on that, but I can't wait to finally fight again!" Rainbow Dash said as she held up her hooves in a fighting stance.

"Now we wait, until Wednesday." Twilight said looking out the window.

"Don't worry Celestia, I won't fail you. Promise." Twilight said while tearing up slightly.

Wednesday
June 19, 2017

White House

The President was in the living room of the residential area with his family.

"Come on, come on! Yes!" His oldest daughter said as she collected money from the board.

"You suck sis, I wanna win monopoly for once!" The youngest son said to her.

"Don't worry, it's just a game." The President said while laughing with his family. As he rolled the dice the door opened in the background and stepped in a Secret Service Agent.

"Mr. President, it's time." The Agent said.

"Already?" The President said looking at his watch.

"Yes Sir, it's time." The Agent said as the President's youngest son began tearing up.

"No, please stay." He said with a whimper in his voice.

"Now listen everyone, I love you all, very much. And I want you to think everyone, that I'll be back, okay?" The President said to his family.

"Yes, I love you dad." The oldest daughter said.

"See you soon." Another one of his sons pitched in. The President went up to his wife and kissed her.

"I know you'll be back." His wife said to him.

"Don't you worry about it." He said as he turned to the exit.

"Bye everyone!" He yelled out as they all waved.

"Come on Sir, let's go. Mogul is moving out." The Agent said on his radio. As the President began to walk out, his youngest son ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I love you dad." He said.

"I love you too." The President said as he hugged him back. The President took one more look back at his family before they closed the door.

The President walked to White House lawn and stepped into a helicopter. He took one last glance at the White House before the agent closed the door and the chopper took off.

Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, United States

"Welcome aboard SAM 28000, the airplane that will take you to Spiror, once the President is on board we switch callsigns to Air Force One. Agent Douglas explained to the ponies as they boarded the plane to be used as Air Force One.

"Wow! This looks so amazing!" Twilight said as she went to the passenger area of the plane.

"Ooooo! So many fun baked goods!" Pinkie Pie said as she looked at the snack section.

"You ponies help yourself, I'm going to head over to the entrance." Agent Douglas said as he closed the door.

The helicopter holding the President landed right outside the entrance of Air Force One. He stepped out of the chopper and was escorted by military personnel and his personal Secret Service detail. After waving to the press he stepped aboard the aircraft. The plane taxied to the runway and took off.

83 Miles Northeast of Yucatan, Mexico

"Alright, so you're going to ask him what he wants, and how to get him to stop. A Crisis Negotiator will be with you if you get lost. Sounds good?" Agent Douglas explained to Twilight as she nodded.

"Alright good, I see you all are busy so I'll be on my way now." Agent Douglas said as Pinkie Pie was stuffing her face with Cinnamon Buns, Rainbow Dash was doing Push Ups with her wings, Rarity was brushing her hair, and Applejack ate apple slices.

"Mr. President, you wanted to see me?" Secret Service Director Randolph asked while entering the President's office. The President took a deep breath.

"Are you sure that you guys got this? I'm just a little worried."

"Mr. President I assure you that we have everything prepared, we'll have Johnathon be with you like usual, we have the rangers set up at Yupiltepeque, Guatemala and we'll send the ponies in, then you. And the place is surrounded. We'll be fine." Randolph explained.

"What if the Rangers get spotted and he attacks before I get there?" The President asked.

"The rangers are quite far away from his current position, once we arrive the ponies will join the Rangers and slowly move forward while making a sound to attract him." He explained.

"Alright, got it thanks." The President said as Randolph left the office.

After a few hours, Air Force One descended to the runway and touched down. After the plane was parked, the door was opened.

"Alright, ponies let's go." Agent Douglas said as he opened the door to the area they were in.

"Come on girls, we can do this!" Twilight said as she walked out with Douglas. The Mane 6 walked out to the tarmac and entered a Helicopter with "United States of America" Written on it.

"Marine Two, stocked with the package and ready for trip to Jutiapa, awaiting clearance." The Pilot of the chopper said over his headset. The President walked out to one of the helicopters and boarded. After he was safely on, his personal Secret Service Agent Johnathon and the Secret Service Director stepped on board.

"Mogul is secure, Marine One stocked and ready." A voice said over the radio.

"All units, clearance has been given, move out." Another voice said.

"Copy that, Marine Two on the way." The Pilot said as the helicopter began moving. The chopper lifted up and began flying south with formation with 5 identical helicopters.

"Remember what we practiced okay?" Agent Douglas said to Twilight.

"Where are my friends?" She asked.

"They're in Marine Three, the one to the right of us." Agent Douglas said while pointing. Twilight looked to her right and saw Pinkie Pie waving while making funny faces in the other helicopter.

"Yep..." Twilight giggled. "That's my friends." She said as the helicopters kept moving over the forest.

After a bit of waiting, Twilight looked at Agent Douglas.

"Doug..." She began.

"Yes? What is it?" He replied.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Well, yeah I kinda am." He said while adjusting his gun holster.

"Tell me a bit about yourself, to help us calm down."

"Well, my name is Douglas Orwell, I was born in Palatka, Florida. And ever since I was little I've always wanted to work for the FBI. I just loved seeing them in action and everyone congratulating them and stopping huge criminals. It just seemed so awesome, but never did I think that when I joined the FBI, 7 years later I'd be dealing with an intergalactic crisis and talking with an alien." Agent Douglas said to her.

"Well, I'm Twilight Sparkle, I've been the Princess of Friendship for 3 years now, I was born in Canterlot, Equestria and I joined Celestia's school for gifted unicorns and I never thought that I'd become a Princess, nor did I think I'd be outside of my dimensions either, haha." She said slightly giggling.

"Now we both got things we weren't expecting." Agent Douglas said as he smiled.

"Marine Two Approaching Landing Site." The Pilot said as he began descending the helicopter.

"Alright get ready." Agent Douglas said as he put his hand on his gun.

"You're all clear to disembark." The Pilot said as the helicopter touched down.
Agent Douglas opened the door and walked outside to see the field surrounded by military personnel and Secret Service agents, dozens of them.

"Douglas on ground, how's Mogul doing?" Agent Douglas said to a Walkie-talkie in his hand.

"Mogul secure, remain vigilant." The voice with static said over the radio.

The Secret Service Agents moved to Marine One and opened the door.

"Alright Mr. President, out you go." His personal agent Johnathon said to him as he helped him down.

"Time for you to shine Mr. President." Director Randolph said outside the chopper.

"That's a lot of helicopters." Twilight said as she saw 5 identical helicopters on the field.

"That's to carry additional VIP's and they shuffle positions to throw off any attacker. They're identical so an attacker never knows which one carries the President." Agent Douglas explained.

"Sounds complicated, but to keep him safe, it's all good." Twilight said to him.

The President walked to his Limo and stepped inside. Agent Johnathon sat next to him as Randolph sat in the front.

"Mr. President you're gonna stay here until we're given the all clear to move you in, is that good?" Director Randolph said to him.

"Fine by me." The President said.

Twilight stepped into an armored suburban with Agent Douglas. After they were in, an Agent shut the door.

"Where are my friends?" Twilight asked.

"They're in the Suburban behind us, they come out with you." Douglas explained.

"Sounds good, I'm ready." She said. As Twilight talked with Douglas, a mysterious creature was hiding in the bushes watching them.

"I gotta go tell him." He said as he ran off. After running through the bushes he emerges on the other side of the forest.

"Spiror! We have intruders!" He yelled.

"Fuck, is it the ponies?" Spiror said in anger.

"I didn't see, but there are creatures on their way!" The guard said.

"Let them come, I'll be ready for them..."

"Motorcade, ready to move out." The driver said over the radio."

"All units move out to point Bravo." A voice over the radio said. After his order, the first motorcade began moving, the President stayed behind waiting for his cue.

"Oh I almost forgot, he has this device called the-" Twilight was cut off.

"Magic Extractor? Yeah, Secretary Mattis told me, they already know about it."

"Good I finally want that thing gone." Twilight said.

"Here we go, the big moment. My heart is racing." Twilight said to Doug.

"Mine too, I'm just kinda nervous about the-"
*BANG CRASH*
The sound of glass breaking and tire skidding was heard as suddenly the motorcade came to a stop.

"Ow! What just happened?" Twilight said with her head slightly bleeding from the impact. She covered the wound with her hoof to slow down the bleeding.

"Wait here okay?" Agent Douglas said as he frantically pulled the door handle and pulled his gun out. From Twilight's perspective, she saw many Agents pull their weapons out as they looked around. After a few anxious minutes, Agent Douglas got back in the car.

"We're here, and someone put up a trap. Just, stay in the car still." He said as he shut the door.

The area was full of military 4x4s with some of them having a gun mounted on top with additional soldiers having their guns out.

"Hey! We just wanna talk okay? We're not gonna shoot you. Just come out okay?" The Crisis Negotiator yelled out. After about 30 seconds, there was nothing but silence.

"I don't think he's here." Agent Douglas said as he and the other agents put their guns away.

"Really? If you just wanted to talk, you wouldn't bring so many militants, hahaha." A mysterious voice said.

"What the fuck was that?!" Agent Douglas yelled out as he and every agent drew their weapons as some kneeled for a better angle.

"Fools, over here." The voice said as everyone looked where it came from to see Spiror now 3 times bigger than usual.

"Listen, we just wanna talk okay?" Agent Douglas said as he lowered his gun.

"Ha, that means nothing to me. I know that you all have weapons pointed at me. Well, thanks for stopping by but I rather be alone now, goodbye." Spiror said as he charged up a magical beam.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!!! We have the ponies you've been looking for!" Agent Douglas yelled out as Spiror stopped his magic.

"Oh really? Show me." Spiror said to him.

"Bring out Pastel Pack and the Representative." Agent Douglas said over the radio while shaking. Twilight and the others then stepped out of the car and walked over to where Douglas was standing.

"So, we meet again? Haha." Spiror said to the Mane 6 with a devilish grin.

"What do you want Spiror?" Twilight asked.

"It's simple, I just want your world." Spiror replied.

"That's it? Hahah, every supervillain ever!" Rainbow Dash laughed at him. Twilight gave Rainbow a dirty look with her eyes in an angry expression.

"Sorry." Rainbow Dash said while backing up.

"What Rainbow Dash meant to say was, there has to be more than that, you don't go through this much trouble for just taking over a world because you feel like it, why are you doing this?" Twilight asked.

"You know why." Spiror said to her.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know-"

"YOU DON'T?" He suddenly yelled as flames began to ignite in his hands. As he did this the sound of clicking from guns was heard all around from people preparing to shoot.

"Remember all you've done? You pony-fucks, you guys thinking you're all about friendship and you don't give a shit, about what you actually do!" He yelled.

"Explain to me what we did!" Twilight said desperately.

"You took my damn brothers away from me!"

"What brothers? I've only just met you!" She responded.

"The one that you ponies turned to your side? The other one that you fought and imprisoned? Ring any bells?" Spiror said as Twilight began to pat her chin thinking. Twilight then gasped.

"Tirek...and Scorpan, those were your brothers?" Twilight said while looking up at him.
All the soldiers and Agents stood there confused but somewhat sympathetic.

"Spiror, Listen to me, I'm sorry about your brothers, but Tirek did something bad, you can't expect us to release him." Twilight said.

"I knew you'd say that, so I came to this world, to take over a land that wouldn't have magic to stop me! I will get vengeance for my brother! I won't stop until everybody on this planet is bowing before me! I want to prove to my brother Scorpan what a real king is like, my father Vorak would be proud of me." Spiror ranted.

"Good job everyone, we're getting him to talk." An Agent said over the radio.

"But taking over an innocent planet isn't going to change anything that happened! You're just harming innocent people!" Twilight yelled at him.

"At least I'll get to rule a land without magic." Spiror said.

"But we have magic remember? You don't scare us." Twilight said with authority.

"Magic really? Noticed that your magic has been weakening? Some spells don't work as well as they did huh?" Spiror said as Twilight looked shocked, completely speechless at the surprise that he knew that her magic had weakened. "Magic of Friendshit, lucky for me this world is already tearing each other apart, ain't no friendship left here." Spiror said.

"Mr. Spiror, I'm Mike Johnson, and I would like you to let us know what we must do for to suspend your attack on our planet." The Crisis negotiator said to him.

"I want total control of your world and I want my brother released from Tartarus." Spiror demanded.

"You know I can't do that, this is our planet. Maybe we could come up with a compromise." He said.

"Compromise my ass, let me speak with the man in charge." Spiror said.

"I can't do that, I'm the best bet you got." The Crisis negotiator said as the sound of car engines neared the location. Everyone including Spiror looked over at the road as Chevy Suburbans with police lights began driving up to the area. One after the other pass by with each of them having large antennas on top. After about 20 Suburbans, out pulled in 3 Cadillac Limos with the American Flag and Guatemalan flag on the hood. The cars stopped as men with suits went to the 3rd Limo and opened the door. Everyone gazed in awe as a man stepped out of the backseat, the President of the United States.

"Mr. Spiror, I've heard a lot about you." The President said as he buttoned his jacket.

"Hmm, you're the human I've talked to over your communication device? A little more orange than I expected." Spiror said with a smirk.

"I wanna talk Spiror." The President said.

"Before any talks, tell your men to lower their weapons." Spiror ordered.

"That's fine, lower your guns everyone." The President ordered as they slowly lowered the guns. Agent Douglas put his gun back in his holster but kept holding onto it.

"Mr. President, I want total control over your territory. If you don't comply I'll move on, up and up, all the way to the United States and kill every one of your Americans, and if you do comply, I'll take over peacefully and won't kill anyone, sound good?" Spiror said to him.

"I can't do that Spiror."

"Why not?!"

"The United States of America doesn't surrender, even if we give you full control, democracy will continue some way or another." The President said to him.

"Not good enough, you better have something better, you're little United Shits of America won't stop me." Spiror said.

"Bring in the Representative." The President said the agent as they went to the 2nd Limo. They pulled out a man with a beard and standard clothing.

"H-Hi, I'm Mr. Doren with SETI, Stands for the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. We've been looking for decades on Earth desperately trying to find life outside of our planet, and finally, we find you, Just down in Central America. Spiror, you're our first contact ever, and after years and years of my dreaming since I was a kid, of finally meeting an alien, I meet you. If you don't mind, I would like to get a little closer, to get a better look." Mr. Doren said as he stepped slowly towards him.

"Uhh, sure." Spiror said as he crouched down to be at eye level with Mr. Doren. Spiror held out his claw and let Mr. Doren touch it.

"After all these years, I've finally touched what I've been looking for, for so long." Mr. Doren said as Spiror began to look calmer.

"I don't know what plan you did with Mr. Doren, but it worked Sir." Agent Douglas said to the President as Spiror looked to becoming nice.

"Thank you very much." Mr. Doren said as he looked Spiror in the eye.

"No, thank you, it's an honor that someone would say that to me." Spiror began. "But...we don't have a deal." Spiror said as he closed his claw tightly, crushing Mr. Doren's hand.

"OH SHIT!" Agent Douglas yelled as he drew his pistol. Mr. Doren screamed in pain.

"Goodbye." Spiror said as he threw Mr. Doren far away.

"OPEN FIRE!" One of the military men yelled as everyone began firing at Spiror.

"Take care of these little shits!" Spiror yelled as hundreds of similar looking creatures began running out of the woods.

"Holy shit!" Agent Johnathon yelled as he began firing his pistol. As the creatures began running in, one of them jumped on and stabbed the Crisis Negotiator in the chest, causing blood to splatter.

"Nooo!" Twilight yelled as she shot a powerful beam at Spiror. Spiror was hit and fell back a bit, with anger in his face he quickly grabbed out his magic extractor and pointed it at Twilight.

"Doug! Now!!!" Twilight yelled on top of her lungs as Spiror began to use the Magic Extractor. Agent Douglas quickly grabbed a grenade launcher and aimed it at Spiror.

"Ahhh!" The Mane 6 yelled as Twilight's magic spell was shot back at them. Douglas squinted his eyes, focused and took a deep breath and, pulled the trigger. One grenade shot out and started flying towards Spiror, before he noticed, the grenade impacted and detonated on his magic extractor, destroying it.

"Yes! Yes!" Twilight chanted in celebration. But it was too soon for that, Spiror quickly launched a magic beam at the soldiers, killing 3 of them.

"We got to get out of here!" Agent Johnathon said while shielding the President as he got back in the limo.

"Ohh no you don't." Spiror said as he charged up a powerful beam aimed at the Limo. Agent Johnathon saw this and quickly yanked the President out of the Limo and covered him. Spiror shot the beam aimed at them, but the Limo blocked the shot, but the beam completely destroyed the Limo, along with 5 other Suburbans and the 2 extra Limos.

"Beast is compromised, we need-" Agent Johnathon stopped as he aimed and fired 2 shots into one of Spiror's soldier approaching them, killing it.

"We need the backup beast, hurry up and get here ASAP, the President is compromised!" Agent Johnathon yelled over his wrist mic. One of Spiror's soldiers threw a magical orb into the military and it exploded and extreme force, knocking everyone down and killing everyone within 15 feet of it.

"Randolph! Kill that asshole!" Agent Johnathon yelled as Director Randolph crouched behind the destroyed Limo and fired two bullets to the soldier who threw the orb, the bullets hit the creature in the chest as blood squirted out and it fell to the ground.

"Take that you Spiror freaks!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she kicked one of the enemies in the face.

"Rainbow Dash! Catch!" Applejack yelled as she throws one end of the rope. Rainbow Dash thought fast and caught the rope and held it tight as the enemies tripped and fell. The second they fell, Agent Douglas fired two bullets into their heads. Twilight ran around shooting magic beams at the enemies to kill them. Twilight was surrounded by many of them before she flew up fast and charged up a very powerful beam and shot it down as it exploded on them, killing 10 of them. After that spell, she quickly fell and was sweating profusely while out of breath. As the fight went on, it started to become overwhelming, one by one the US soldiers and Secret Service Agents fell, although they were killing creatures on Spiror's army, it was too much for them and they started to run out of men.

"Dave! Where the fuck are you?!?!" Agent Johnathon yelled over his wrist mic.

"Almost there!” Dave replied as 3 armored Suburbans arrived at the scene.

"Get in! Now!" Agent Johnathon said as he shielded the President. A creature began running at him before he fired two bullets killing it. Agent Johnathon placed the President in the seat with his head down.

"Alright get in!" Agent Johnathon said as he guided Director Randolph in. As Director Randolph stepped his foot inside, a giant creature ran to him and stabbed him right in the head.

"Shit! Randolph!!" Agent Johnathon said as he saw the creature who threw it and fired two bullets at it, causes it's head to blood splatter.

"I'm gonna go get some backup, stop them!" Spiror yelled to his soldiers as he started to walk away.

"Oh no you don't..." Agent Douglas said as he very carefully shot two bullets at Spiror's face.

"AHHHH!" Spiror screamed while coving his left eye covered in blood. "Get them now!!!" He yelled furiously.

"Let's go ponies! NOW!" Agent Douglas yelled kneeled firing multiple bullets as the ponies ran inside the SUV. Agent Douglas continued to fire at the enemies before he heard a click from his gun.

"Fuck!" Agent Douglas yelled as he started to run to the SUV.

"Don't let them get away!" Spiror yelled as Douglas shut the door to the car. Spiror shot a magic beam at them but missed when they immediately drove off at high speeds. Spiror stood there covering his bleeding eye as the area was littered with dead bodies of soldiers and Secret Service Agents.

"That was close, are you all alright?" Agent Douglas asked the ponies.

"I don't think so." Twilight said while placing her hoof on a crying Fluttershy.

"What happened?" Agent Douglas asked. Twilight removed her hoof from Fluttershy's chest to show a deep wound full of blood.

"Oh my God! How did she get that?"

"She was hit by a spear but Pinkie Pie took it out, but she's bleeding badly." Twilight said with her hoof covered in blood from Fluttershy.

"Ok we're going to get a medic, but first we need to-" The car full of Secret Service Agents behind them was blown up completely.

"What the hell was that?!" Agent Douglas yelled as he looked out the window. He was shocked to see the sight of about 8 flying creatures chasing them.

"They can fly now?!" Agent Douglas said as he saw one of them throwing an orb.

"STOP!" He yelled as the driver slammed the brakes, stopping the car. As soon as the car stopped, the orb hit in front of them exploding.

"That was close, now step on it! To the choppers!" He yelled as the driver hit the gas causing the car to accelerate quickly.

"Where's the Counter-Assult team?!" Douglas yelled over his radio.

"They were killed in the fight, we're on our own." Agent Johnathon said back over the radio.
Agent Douglas looked worried but then his eyes widened.

"This is gonna look crazy, but trust me on this." He said as he loaded a mag into his pistol.

"Here we go." He then opened the door while hanging on to the handle and leaned off the car. He looked up and began firing his gun at the flying creatures. *BANG BANG* They were being hit but not going down.

"Why isn't it working!" He yelled frustratedly. He looked at Rainbow Dash with her caressing her wings after they were hurt.

"That's it!" He said as he aimed his gun at their wings and began firing. The first bullet hit one of their wings and they immediately fell to the ground. He kept firing his gun at their wings before his gun went empty. After that he sat back down.

"Aim your guns at their wings! It instantly downs them so they can't fly!" Agent Douglas said over the radio. The Suburbans then arrived at the field in Jutiapa as the agents in the area were shooting at the flying soldiers. The cars stopped as some agents ran to it and got the President out. They ran with the President ducked over as the helicopter blades were already spinning.

"Hurry ponies or they'll leave without us!" Agent Douglas said as he and the Mane 6 ran as fast as they could to the chopper. The President was then inside the chopper and the agents closed the door.

"Get on now! Twilight you're with me!" Agent Douglas yelled pointing at the chopper that the rest of the Mane 6 would board. After a few seconds, everyone was safely on board.

"Mogul is secure, departing now." The Pilot of Marine One said over the radio as the choppers began taking off. Once they took off, everyone settled down.

"I can't believe we got sabotaged." Twilight said disappointedly.

"I know, it's one thing to train for it and another thing to live it." Agent Douglas said.

"I just thought I had him, I could've stopped a war before it started." Twilight said slightly tearing up as the choppers were shuffling positions.

"Hey, no one is blaming you. This guy seems like he wanted a war no matter what, he's power hungry." Agent Douglas said comforting her.

"You may not understand who Tirek is, but we can't release him because he will destroy Equestria and possibly come for here too, we don't need 2 threats."

"You did everything you can, now it's time to get a better strategy to defeat him."

"I know but I feel like I could have done better." Twilight said as she looked out the window to see the other helicopters flying. Twilight placed her hoof on her chin and took a deep breath of frustration looking at a disappointed Pinkie Pie in the other chopper with the rest of the Mane 6. As she looked at the other helicopter she began to see a slight glow coming from the ground.

"Wait, what's that?" Twilight said as she pointed to it. Agent Douglas leaned in for a view to see an orb quickly flying towards the choppers.

"SHIT!" He yelled as it was rushing to them.
*BOOM* The Orb hit the helicopter next to them in the back rotor.

"What's happening?! My friends are in that helicopter!" Twilight yelled as the chopper began to spin out of control to the ground.

"Get us out of here!" Agent Douglas yelled to the pilot.

"Mayday! Mayday! Marine Four Rear Rotor hit!" A pilot over the radio said.

"Twilight! Help us!" Pinkie's voice picked up on the radio. Out of desperation Twilight quickly focused on the chopper as her horn lit up. She closed her eyes and focused as hard as she could as she started breathing fast. Her heart rate soared, she started to sweat. Focused harder and harder then....
*BOOM*
She opened her eyes to see the helicopter crashed on the ground on fire. She stood there with her jaw dropped and tears in her eyes.

"My...my friends!! NOOOOOO!!" She cried out in despair as she saw the helicopter her friends were in destroyed on the ground.

"Marine Four is down." Another pilot said over the radio. Agent Douglas quickly scanned below to find any more threats. After scanning a bit he saw a few a Spiror's solider's on the ground with a canon of the explosive orbs previously used.

"4 o'clock! 4 o'clock!" Agent Douglas yelled to the pilot as another orb was fired again.

"Deploying flares!" The pilot said as he pushed a button as flares shot out of the chopper including every other helicopter. The choppers then ran evasive maneuvers as the flares deployed in an attempt to dodge the orbs. The orb flew passed, missing the choppers.

"Alright, it's down." Agent Douglas said in relief before the Soldiers began firing multiple orbs at once. The pilot noticed this and quickly started deploying more flares as the helicopters began shuffling around the throw off the orbs. But while attempting to dodge one, another one of the helicopters were hit and immediately fell to the ground.

"Marine Five is down." The pilot said over the radio.

"Oh, shit this is bad!" Agent Douglas said as he held on to the handle as the chopper kept making drastic turns. The orbs kept coming as the choppers kept deploying flares to throw off their trajectory.

"Marine Three out of flares." One of the pilots on the radio said.

"Marine Two out of flares." The pilot of Twilight's chopper said.

"Marine One out of flares."
Agent Douglas sat there in shock as he saw more of Spiror's soldiers shooting orbs.

"We're out of options here." The Marine One pilot said.

"Don't worry, I got this." Marine Three Pilot said as he went behind Marine One and Two and got hit by the orbs, destroying it completely but taking the shot for the other choppers.

Agent Douglas picked up his radio.

"Agent Johnathon, it's been an honor." He said.

"The honor's all mine Doug." Agent Johnathon said back. He turned off the radio, leaned back and closed his eyes. Twilight still in disbelief closes her eyes tightly.

"So this is it? All this adventure for it to end right here? All the progress we've made? Equestria and Earth's fate now in jeopardy. And I could have stopped it." Twilight thought to herself before the helicopter violently shook as it started to spin.

"Marine One hit!"

"Marine Two hit!" The pilots said as the chopper began to spin out. After a few seconds of spinning, everything went black...

To be continued....

Comments ( 7 )

Then someone saves them from death! I wonder who?

I shall give your stories a read and review. Thumbs up my good fellow.

8806374
Um… where's chapter 13? It should be posted a month ago.

8982448
Yeah there’s a problem that I’ll be bringing up soon. Stay tuned

9195210
Good question *evil laugh* soon.....

Login or register to comment