• Published 29th May 2017
  • 1,854 Views, 39 Comments

World War FIM: The Summer of Dejection - IronCaptain19



When a creature discovers a spell-mimicking device, the Mane 6 are powerless against him. He flees onto Earth with a plan to take over a realm with no magical resistance. The Mane 6 must face challenges as the world goes into a great panic.

  • ...
2
 39
 1,854

Chapter 11: Meeting with Mad Dog


June 11th, 2017

Unknown Location

Twilight opened her eyes slowly to see light moving from a source emitting from the walls. She felt thump after thump as the surface she was laying in moved up and down slightly.

"He-hello?" She cried into the darkness.

"Is anypony there?" Twilight tried to get up but was in a daze.

"T-Twilight?" A voice responded.

"Rainbow Dash? Is that you?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, where are we?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I can't see that well." Twilight said as she rubbed her eyes to attempt to see. She opened her eyes to a blur as she adjusted to the darkness. She squinted her eyes to finally make out Rainbow Dash across from her behind bars.

"We're in cages? What's going on?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know, the last thing I remember was us in the living room and then shouting." Rainbow replied.

"Don't worry I can hel-." Twilight said as she stood up and was tugged by her neck. She looked down and behind her to see a chain leading from the wall to her neck.

"We're chained up...what happened?" Twilight asked fearfully.

"I really don't know, I'm kinda scared..." Rainbow Dash said shivering.

"Maybe I can teleport out of here." Twilight said as she charged up her horn. She grunted as her horn sparked but went out.

"I-I can't, I'm too weak."

"I feel us moving, where do you think we're heading?"

"I think I can see through this small crack." Twilight said as she peeked through a breathing hole to the outside.

"I see a bridge. We're going over some sort of big river." Twilight said to Rainbow Dash.

Washington, DC, United States

"Sir do you consider taking military action against this creature?" The General of the Army said speaking to the President in the Situation Room.

"I've just pissed off an extraterrestrial creature that wants to kill us, what do you think?" The President replied.

"Yes right away Sir, how do you suggest we combat this?" The General asked.

"I want you to send a team of the Army Rangers to stop him from pushing forward. And send in an Air Force team with them for some support, we're dealing with a force that we've never come across before. I want at least 400 men for this operation." The President ordered.

"Sir..." The Secretary of Defense stood up.

"May I remind you that an operation of this magnitude would be an act of war without congressional approval?"

"I know, there's no time for Congress, I got a million other things to deal with, I've had to deal with the panic in Florida and the issue in Norway and this monster that wants us dead. I don't have time to wait 6 months for Congress to make a decision." The President said with authority.

Back in the Oval Office, the Cheif of Staff was meeting with the President.

“Is everything alright Mr. President?” The Chief of Staff said as he walked into the Oval Office.

"I'm just, upset."

"Why is that Sir?"

"My attempt to stop this threat just got me in more trouble with the media, they are upset that I used tomahawk missiles on a foreign country again. Like, I have bigger things to worry about than then my approval ratings at this point." The President said.

"Sir, how are you doing on Norway?" The Chief of Staff asked.

"I'm still working on it, Oslo doesn't seem to be answering."

Ålesund, Norway

"Where are the King and Queen?" A soldier asked.

"They're in the convoy, move them into the ship." The commander ordered.

"Yes Sir!" The soldier said as he walked over to the convoy. He opened the door and out stepped the King of Norway followed by the Queen.

"Deres majestet, kom med meg. Du er sikker nå!" The soldier yelled over the sounds of a helicopter.

"Where are they going?" The soldier asked the commander.

"A safe house in Reykjavik, Iceland. Just until this whole thing blows over." He replied.

"Ok so..."

*BANG*

"AMBUSH!" Another soldier yelled as bombs began going off.

"Get your asses on the chopper right now!" The commander yelled while grabbing his rifle. The soldier began quickly escorting the King and Queen and seated them in the chopper.

"Sir! Come on get in! We need to go!" He yelled to the commander.

"Just go go go!! Get the royals safe!" The commander yelled back to him.

"No man left behind! You're getting on!"

"Quickly get them to safety! And then go north past Tromsø! Protect Ølkenstaten from the Swedi-" The commander said as a grenade blew up in his face. The soldier stared in shock before regaining focus.

"Go go go! We need to leave right now!" The soldier directed the pilot. The chopper lifted off the ground and immediately flew away. The remaining soldiers quickly parish as the German assisted Swedish move in.

Unknown Location

Twilight sat there in a daze as she began to wake up to a voice.

"WAKE UP!"

"AHH!" Twilight jumped back in shock but the chain on her neck stopped her.

"So, this is how we're gonna do this, you're going to answer our questions truthfully and if you resist even a tiny bit, we blow your brains out. Is that understood?" A man said aggressively at a table. Twilight's vision cleared up to see her chained to a wall in a strange room with a man sitting in front of her with more men pointing guns at her.

"IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!" The man yelled loudly as he slammed his hands on the table. Twilight flinched back as she breathed heavily.

"Y-yes, I understand." She replied nervously.

"Good, now we get started."

"What have you done with my friends?" Twilight asked seriously.

"I'm the one asking the questions here. First, why are you creatures here?" The man asked.

"Uh, we came here because a centaur by the name of Spiror fled here, and we need to stop him!" Twilight answered.

"Huh? Is that so? Matt." The man said directing one of the soldiers in the room. The soldier then pressed a button on a panel as Twilight felt a strong shock on her neck.

"AHHH!" Twilight yelled out in pain from the shock.

"Listen here, you keep lying to me and I'll have you put on a stick and hang you while the fucking wolves eat you piece by piece!" He said very angrily.

"But I'm not lying!" Twilight yelled back in tears.

"Really? Because if it weren't for you're leader, Nicaragua and Costa Rica would still exist! Do you understand how many innocent lives this menace has claimed? And now El Salvador is falling and now he's coming to us!"

"My leader? What are you talking about?"

"You aliens are all the same, wanting death for humanity."

"He's not our leader! We came here to stop him!" Twilight insisted.

"Ok so, let me humor you for a moment, where did you come from?" The man asked.

"I came from my home, Equestria." Twilight replied.

"And where is this county? From all the years I've been alive, I've not once heard of this nation."

"It's, it's, ummm, not on this planet."

"I thought so, any idea where your planet might be?"

"Uh, No..."

"Bullshit"

"It's true! We came here through a portal back in the Land of Flowers!" Twilight desperately said to the man.

"Wait, the one in Orlando?"

"Yes!"

"Is there a chance that you know a big white horse?"

"That's Princess Celestia!"

"Tell me more."

Washington, DC, United States

"Sir, the extraterrestrial has successfully invaded El Salvador. Our team is on the way but won't arrive in time to help them. We're going to attempt to slow down their advance by setting up a defense in Jutiapa, Guatemala." The General informed the President.

"And the domestic aliens?" The President asked.

"They've been captured and brought to an Air Force base in Cape Canaveral, Florida." The General answered.

"Have they made any progress in getting information out of them?" The President asked with a pen in his hand.

"I haven't heard anything so far but the FBI sent Agent Douglas to check it out."

"Okay keep me posted." The President said as he walked out.


June 12th, 2017

Tallahassee, Florida, United States

The Governor of Florida stood at a podium with papers in his hand ready to give a speech.

"Governor you're on in 5, 4, 3, 2." The camera operator said.

"Attention all residents of the State of Florida. At exactly 7:34 PM last night the FBI successfully captured the 6 aliens who were loose in our state. However, there is a risk that more may spring up in the future. With that in mind, I'm declaring a State of Emergency for the State of Florida and requesting a mandatory evacuation for the entire state. The national guard will be assisting in this evacuation. You will be legally permitted to drive in the shoulder of Interstate 95 and Interstate 75 Northbound up to the Georgia border. We highly advise that you evacuate as soon as possible. We can rebuild a business, we can rebuild your home, but we cannot rebuild your life. We advise that the State of Florida be clear by Midnight July 1st. To assist with gasoline needs I've ordered a police escort on all gas trucks to deliver fuel to those in need. I've waived all tolls on every Florida highway system so all you have to worry about is leaving the State. Thank you for your attention, and God Bless." The Governor of Florida said while leaving the podium.


Cape Canaveral Air Force Base, Florida, United States

"So, Spiror here has a plan to eradicate the human race? But why?" Agent Douglas asked Twilight.

"We still haven't figured it out yet." Twilight replied no longer chained to the wall.

"Ok, so you guys need to fight him?"

"Yes, we do! But he keeps deflecting our magic with this ancient relic from the Everfree Forest." Twilight replied.

"We already got the Army Rangers and an Air Force team on their way to fight them." Agent Douglas said re-assuring Twilight.

"What are the Rangers?" Twilight asked.

"The Rangers are a team of military people who are going to stop Spiror."

"You said he has an Army of 20 Million? How is a team of Rangers going to stop him?"

"The plan is to slow his advance until we can come up with a better plan." Agent Douglas answered.

"That's not enough, we need magic." Twilight said scaredly.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Agent Douglas asked as Twilight lifted her head up and made eye contact with him.

"Take me to your leader." Twilight said to him.

"Look Twilight, we just went from capturing you and now we're going easy on you because you shared important info with us but you can't expect me to let you speak to the President when I've haven't begun to trust you yet." Agent Douglas said to Twilight.

"I'm warning you, Spiror will destroy your Rangers in a flash, you need magic!" Twilight insisted.

"If you are being truthful, I'll arrange you to meet with the Department of Defense. But if you don't co-operate, we're going to terminate you, is that understood?" Agent Douglas said seriously.

"Yes Sir." Twilight replied with a nod.

June 13th, 2017

Ølkensted, Norway

The snow was blowing in the wind as a blizzard filled the land. Snow that only lets you see ten feet ahead. Norwegian Militants desperately charge through the snow in the small town.

"I can't see more than 3 meters ahead of me!" One soldier cried out.

"Keep going! We can't let them get here!"

"Wait, I think we're here!" The soldier said as he read a sign saying "Det kgl. Forsvarsdepartement.".

"We're here!"

Cape Canaveral Air Force Base, Florida, United States

The Mane 6 plus Trixie and Starlight walked in a line chained together while armed guards escorted them along the tarmac.

"For Pete sakes, are the chains really necessary?" Rainbow Dash cried out to the guards.

"This is just a precaution." Agent Douglas replied back.

"But I thought you trusted us?" She said back as they were brought on a cargo plane.

"We don't, that's why you're going to meet the big guy." Agent Douglas said as he sat down.

"Who exactly? What big guy?"

"The people call him Mad Dog." He said as he leaned in with a serious look.

"Mad dog?" Rainbow said worriedly while looking at the other ponies.

The crew closed the door as the plane began to taxi to the runway.

"Oh and, hold on tight there." He said as the plane began to take off.

Mountain View, California, United States

Mr. Doren sat on a chair in a white room while people stood around him.

"What do you know?" One of the men asked.

"I'm telling you, all I know is that the aliens showed up here!" He answered desperately. One of the men walked over to him and used a taser on his neck.

"Ahhh!" He yelled out.

"Not good enough, we won't let you out until you tell us what we want to know." A man said with a badge on his shirt reading "Central Intelligence Agency".

"Please please please, t-that's all I know!" Mr. Doren cried out for mercy.

"Hey since you know so much about the alien, why don't we send him with the rangers to try to talk to him? And his little SETI buddies?" The CIA agent said to the other men.

"Load him up."

"No no please!" Mr. Doren yelled as the men grabbed him.

Orlando, Florida, United States

In the Publix at the Lake Fredrica Shopping Center, people rushed inside. A mom and her children run inside as the light flickered above. People ran around quickly grabbing stuff off the shelves before running out in a flash. The mom ran to the snacks section and began grabbing animal crackers off the shelf.

"Mommy, I'm scared." Her little girl said to her while sitting in the cart.

"I know baby, we're gonna be out soon okay?" The mom said as her young son started to breathe heavily.

"Mommy, what's happening to Toby?" The girl said as he began to gasp for air. The mom quickly scrambled for an item in her purse.

"Shit! I left his inhaler at home. And there's no going back. I need to get to the pharmacy." She said while pushing the cart over to the pharmacy section.

"Once we get some medicine we're getting out of here." She parked her cart in front of the counter and jumped it. She desperately looked through the shelves before something touched her head. She stopped and slowly backed up with her hands up.

"What are you looking for?" A man with a gun said.

"I need an inhaler for my son." She said as he pointed to her son struggling to breathe.

"Oh, I thought you were raiding for narcotics, here." He said as he handed her an inhaler.

"Thank you so much." She said as he began to shoot at a guy charging him.



Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, United States

The military plane containing Douglas and the Mane 6 taxi to a hanger as the crew begins to surround the plane while pointing guns. The side door opened as they leaned in closer while remaining to point their guns.

"It's okay guys, it's safe." Agent Douglas said as he stepped out of the plane wearing a hat and sunglasses. Agent Douglas grabbed out his cell phone and dialed.

"Is the President aware? Good. I'll keep in touch." He said as he hung up and put the phone away in his pocket. Agent Douglas walked out of the plane while looking back and signaling to the crew.

"Alright, you can come out now!" He yelled as the sound of chains moving filled the area.
The military men immediately sprung into action while pointing their guns with their finger on the trigger ready to fire.

"Stand down, they're safe, but don't let your guard down." Agent Douglas said to the men.

"Is this the department of defense?" Twilight asked looking around while squinting her eyes from the sunlight.

"Not exactly, Welcome to Andrews Air Force Base, near Washington." Agent Douglas corrected her.

"When will we be able to meet with Mad Dog?" Twilight asked.

"Soon enough." Douglas replied.

"Oh boy...." Twilight said worriedly.

Washington, DC, United States

"The Extra Terrestrials have arrived at Joint Base Andrews and are going to meet with Secretary Mattis soon." The White House Chief of Staff said to the president while seated on the couch in the Oval Office.

"They claim that they have no connection with Spiror and are here to aid in Earth's defense." The National Security Advisor said on the other couch.

"Yeah but Mattis will be the judge of that, any update on the Rangers?" The President said leaning his back on the desk.

"They're having a bit of a slow down, they could take up to a week to respond, but luckily Spiror's movements are moving north towards Honduras, so we have a little bit of time." The National Security Advisor replied.

"Sir, the public is getting wind of what is occurring and they're demanding an answer. How do you plan on handling that?" The Cheif of Staff asked.

"I plan to address them by this evening." The President said.

"You can't be serious, we need to think of a plan before the public knows." The Chief of Staff said as he stood up.

"I'm pretty sure they'll find out when an alien is talking at the Pentagon to the Secretary of Defense. I rather them hear it from me first, so it doesn't look like we're hiding anything." The President stated.

"Alright, the aliens are set to speak with Secretary Mattis tomorrow to discuss issues regarding their reason to be here." The Chief of Staff said.

White House Press Briefing Room

6:38PM

"Good evening, As you all know Governor Rick Scott of Florida has confirmed the successful capture and containment of the 6 presumed extraterrestrials that were roaming our land putting our people in danger. Today the President would like to discuss with the public the progress we've made to combat this threat and maintain our national security. And without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States." The Press Secretary said as he stepped off the podium. The President walked from behind the wall and waved to the press as they all stood up.

"Thank you, you may be seated." The President began at the podium.

"I know you have all been desperate for answers, believe me, we do too. But here in the White House we finally have a bit of good news to give. The 6 extraterrestrials captured from Florida were accompanied by the apparent other set of extraterrestrial found in Great Britain. Creating a grand total of 8 in custody. The Federal Bureau of Investigation have brought the 8 extraterrestrials to Washington today." He said as everyone in the room gasped and started talking with each other.

"Now listen, the extraterrestrials have denied responsibly for the attacks in Florida and Norway. Along with the invasion of Central America. They claim that they came here for to capture or kill a hostile creature that went loose from their world. But don't worry, the leader of the extraterrestrials will be meeting with the Department of Defense tomorrow morning to get more answers. I want the American people to know, that life will go on. You will go to a school tomorrow and you will go to work. If anything gets out of hand I will declare a state of Martial Law. I would want to avoid this option but if problems ensue I will have to go that direction. Alright, I will take a few questions." The President said as every reporter in the room raised their hands yelling "Mr. President!"

"Uhh, you." The President said while pointing to a blonde woman.

"Mr. President, do you understand the danger of bringing unknown life forms to Washington, a highly populated area?" She asked.

"The Marines will be escorting the extraterrestrials in an armored transport, the citizens will be safe. Next." The President replied.

"Mr. President! Mr. President!"

"You Sir."

"Hi Mr. President, will this invasion of Central America affect the Southern United States if the so-called, hostiles aliens move forward?"

"We are doing our best to repel the situation and we pray that we can stop this before more innocent lives are taken." The President said.

"But Sir..." The man continued. "Praying isn't going to help us in this situation, I think the American people want more than just prayer and actually prefer if you did something." The Man said with a smirk on his face.

"Do you believe in God Sir?" The President asked.

"Uh no Sir."

"Let me tell you something, we are dealing with a threat to our nation, no, the world that is so great that we may not possibly pull through it. And when times get tough I like to believe that there's someone looking out for us. Even when options run thin I stay true to my faith. And this is for all the American people and the whole world. No matter you're beliefs, Athiest, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim. We are all human, and we are on the same team. If we want humanity to get through this, we need to learn how to work together. As one people." The President said as everyone in the room stayed silent for a few seconds. After the awkward silence, everyone in the room began to clap. The President stood there confused, not expecting a good outcome.

"Thank you everyone, I appreciate it." The President said as the applause died down.

"I'm sure that we can do this, good night, see you tomorrow, and God Bless the United States of America, and the world." The President said as he stepped down from the podium.

On news networks all over the world. Anchors were reporting on the President's speech.

"A surprising twist in the White House Press Briefing Room where President Trump gives a moving speech in wake of an apparent extra Terrestrial invasion of Earth." MSNBC reported.

"In our World's darkest moments, the President of the United States reassured us that we there is always hope." BBC Reported.


Back in the White House.
The President sat on the couch of the residential area. The President reached over and grabbed an intercom.

"Get me Randolph." He said on the intercom. After about 15 minutes of waiting, the door opened to the room.

"You wanted to see me?" The Secret Service Director came inside the room.

"Randolph, I needed to discuss something with you.

"Yes of course Mr. President, what is it?" He said as he sat down on the couch ahead on the other side of the coffee table.

"I'm worried, about my family's safety and my safety. With all these invasions going on. God forbid one of these aliens are powerful enough to break into the White House and kill my family...and I." The President said trying not to cry.

"Mr. President, I assure you. That we will keep you and your family safe. We are in the safest house on the planet, you will be safe." The Secret Service Director said while looking at the President in the eye.

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about them." The President said while pointing to a picture of him posing with his wife and kids.

"Ok...would it make you feel better if we doubled security and set up a perimeter around the White House until this whole thing blows over?"

"I want my kids to immediately discontinue school and remain home with a detail always around them." The President said to him.

"Ok so how about this..." The Secret Service Director said while being out a pen and paper.

"We will double security around the White House and increase the number of snipers on the rooftop. And double the amount of Law Enforcement and set up a perimeter all the way down to Independence Avenue. And we will immediately take in your family members and place them in safe holding until we are sure we are safe." The Director said.

"Sounds good, thank you very much." The President said as the Secret Service Director walked out of the room.

June 14th, 2017

Washington, DC, United States

"How do you know if you can trust them?" Rainbow Dash asked Twilight.

"I don't trust them, but this is our best bet at the moment." Twilight replied.

"But Twilight, you need to understand that these creatures almost killed Trixie, and Celestia knows what they might do next." Starlight said concernedly.

"I know but..." Twilight said as a door opened to the room.

"Alright which one of you guys was the leader again? Uhh, Twiggy Sparkly?" Agent Douglas said as he opened the door.

"It's Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship." Twilight said to him.

"It's time." He said. Twilight turned around to the others and hugged Starlight as the others quickly joined in for a group hug.

"I love you all, very much." She said as he backed off and walked out the door. Twilight walked outside with Agent Douglas, he was wearing a suit without a jacket with his hand on his gun holster. A few FBI SWAT members walked around her with guns. She walked out of the building and loaded up into an armored truck.

"Alright, let's go, next stop, Pentagon." Agent Douglas said as he closed the door to a black SUV.

Arlington County, Virginia

The parking lot outside of the Pentagon was filled with reporters along with a silver temporary fence as it cleared a path into the entrance. Everyone was in anticipation for Twilight's arrival.

"We're here live at the Pentagon, as we await the arrival of one of the captured extraterrestrials to speak with the Department of Defense." A news reported said at the scene. As the reporters anxiously wait, sirens were heard across the area as a police car came into view from the street, followed by 2 black SUV's and an armored truck with 2 black SUV's behind that. Everyone began to get their cameras out as the cars pulled into the Pentagon Parking Lot. One by one the cars stopped at the path designated by the fences as flashes from the cameras began to fill the area. One of the black SUV doors opened as a man stepped out, Agent Douglas. He walked to the armored truck with sunglasses on and opened the back door as the SWAT members surrounded it. The camera flashes became more and more constant, then a purple hoof touched the step down. Agent Douglas stepped to the side as Twilight walked out as the cameras were constantly flashing. A loud commotion came from the press with half of them scared and half of them curious. The SWAT members surrounded Twilight as she walked down the path to the entrance. Later on, Twilight entered the Pentagon as everyone inside stood at attention with there hands on their gun holsters ready to draw and fire. The doors to the meeting room flung open as more press snapped photos as Twilight stepped to the podium. There were 5 men sitting at the desk in front of her. As she sat down she began to sweat as all the cameras snapped around her. *SMACK* The man at the desk hit his gavel down.

"Alright, order!" He said through the microphone as all the cameras stopped.

"Administer the oath." He said cueing a lady off to the side. She walked over nervously as she placed a Bible over her hand.

"Place you're hand here." The lady said to Twilight.

"Huh? Hand?" Twilight responded confusedly.

"Umm, Hoof? Claw? Leg?" The Lady replied.

"Oh, okay." Twilight said as she placed her hoof on the Bible.

"Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" The lady said to her.

"Yes?" Twilight said with a confused look.

"Let's begin. May all press vacate the room." The man said at the mic. Twilight leaned into the microphone.

"Are you Mad Dog?" Twilight asked as the people in the room began to laugh.

"Okay okay, enough. I am Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, some people know me as Mad Dog." He said as the last person left and closed the door.

"So today we're going to ask you a few questions. Are you ready Miss?" Secretary Mattis said.

"Yes, and it's Twilight, Princess Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said to him.

"Ok, do you understand that you and your friends jeopardized our national security by bringing a hostile creature into our world?" He asked. Twilight leaned into the microphone.

"Umm, my friends and I did not bring this hostile creature over here." Twilight said while making eye contact with him.

"Then how do you explain how you were hiding in a Florida home near the same place that an attack occurred? At UCF for example."

"Sir, I need you to know that we are here to help, we didn't bring Spiror along!" Twilight said fighting back.

"Hmm, Spiror? I don't remember mentioning his name. Did I Admiral?" Secretary Mattis said while looking to the man next to him.

"Uhhh..." Twilight said before being interrupted.

"Listen here, if you don't tell us why you're here and why you brought him with you, we will execute you." He said to her.

"Believe me! We didn't bring him here!"

"Then how did he get here Miss Sparkle?"

"My friends and I were celebrating the Summer Sun Celebration when he stole magic and created a portal to this realm! We just followed him in to stop him!" Twilight explained desperately for him to believe her.

"Admiral, what's the condition of Central America?" He asked the man next to him.

"Currently, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and now Honduras have been overrun by his army." The man said.

"Ok Miss Purple Spark, you better give me a damn good reason why we shouldn't kill you right now." He said with a serious tone.

"Umm...." Twilight thought for a second before looking at him with a smirk.

"If I were truly against you, you'd already be dead." Twilight said with a smirk on her face. Mattis and the Admiral next to him looked at each other.

"Ok... fair point. If you truly are here to assist in our fight against Spiror, tell us how we defeat him." Secretary Mattis said.

"You need to get a device called the Magic Extractor away from him and maybe, just maybe we can slow him down, but to kill him. We need more than that." Twilight said to them.

"So what do you suggest?" He asked.

"I don't know yet."

"Ok, where are you from?"

"I'm from the Kingdom of Equestria." She said powerfully.

"Ok, and where is this country?"

"Definitely not on this planet." Twilight said.

"Why weren't you able to defeat him before?"

"I just told you, the Magic Extractor, it mimics spells so we couldn't defeat him."

"Alright, So Miss Sparkle, I'll make a deal with you. If you can come up with a good strategy to help defeat Spiror, we'll let you help us." Secretary Mattis said to her.

"Spiror wants us right?"

"I guess..." He replied.

"So maybe we could meet with him and try to reason, if it doesn't work then you guys can fight him with all you got to slow him down until we can find a way to kill him. Sound like a plan?" Twilight asked him.

"Alright, let me clear it with the President and we'll give it a shot." Secretary Mattis said as he stood up and walked out.

Washington, DC, United States

"Mr. President I finished speaking with extraterrestrials and they said they will attempt to reason with Spiror, but we need to set up a meeting with him." Secretary Mattis said to the President in the Situation Room.

"We can do it in Jutiapa. Randolph, set it up for me to go to Jutiapa." The President said as everyone gasped.

"But Mr. President, you just said..." The Secret Service Director said before being interrupted.

"I know what I said about the safety, that was for my family, not me, I will meet this beast face to face if I have to just for our world to be safe." The President said.

"Sir, I highly advise against that-" One of the Generals said before getting cut off.

"This is the right thing to do, I'm going to do this and you will support me 100%, is that understood?" The President said with authority.

"Yes Sir, I will consult with the agency to plan a trip." The Secret Service Director said.
The Secretary of Defense sat there tapping his fingers on the table.

"You know, Sir. Just a thought but, what if we sent the extraterrestrials with you?" He said as everyone in the room looked in his direction.

"What do you mean?" The President asked.

"You want to meet with him, and they want to meet him. So why don't you go at the same time?" Secretary Mattis suggested.

"Secretary Mattis, the President is already in as much danger as it is, sending them at the same time could endanger him even further-" The National Security Advisor said being interrupted.

"No, he's on to something. If I go with them it will show him that we have no fear and that we are willing to reason with his enemies. It can show our strength." The President said.

"Yes Sir, I'll get on it now." Secretary Mattis said as he stood up.