• Published 27th May 2017
  • 1,246 Views, 56 Comments

No. I Have One. - Applejack App



Ponies from all over Ponyville wish to try to make Scootaloo happy, the least they can do for a homeless filly. One problem is that she isn't homeless...Awkward.

  • ...
6
 56
 1,246

So Does Cake.

“Nom-nom. I mean she really didn’t know I had a family! Can you believe that?” I swallowed the last chunk of muffin in my mouth, slowly licking the crumbs off my hoof.

“The nerve of some ponies.” Mrs.Cake shook her head side to side with a tsk.

“I know right?” I sighed and placed my hooves on my sides.

Mrs.Cake eyes suddenly and oddly darted back and forth, not quite at myself but at something behind me. I shot around seeing Mr.Cake quickly trying to push a large tray of cake behind a curtain.

“Don’t mind that dear. It’s just a present for somepony…” The mare slowly bit her lower lip sheepishly.

“That cake is for me isn’t it?” I sighed eyes narrowing in annoyance.

“Yes.” She moaned in a beaten tone.

“It’s because you thought I didn’t have a family.” I smacked my lips slowly.

“...”

“It’s “Homeless Filly.” cake isn’t it?” I huffed aloud in slight defeat myself.

“Yes.” She lowered her ears back softly.

“I thought so.” I spoke in a serious tone and turned around, walking out of the bakery and back into the world I found myself living in.

Where most ponies thought I was homeless.