• Published 25th May 2017
  • 2,767 Views, 41 Comments

My Little Transformers - cyberlord4444



After the restoration of Cybertron, steps were made to restore contact with those scattered by the war. One of these groups was a Rescue Bot squadron that crashed into Mount Canter 1000 years ago, time for first contact

  • ...
5
 41
 2,767

Chapter 4

Fluttershy whimpered as she beheld Queen Chrysalis’ draconic form. She currently stood higher than the buildings on either side of her. Luckily Twilight was there to snap her out of it... relatively anyway.

“Come on girls, we have the Elements, we just need to use them,” she said.

“Yeah, all that’s changed is that it’s gonna be harder to miss,” said Rainbow as she smacked one of her fore-hooves into the other.

“You say that like I’m going to give you the opportunity,” Chrysalis said before breathing fire at them, causing them to scatter. Chrysalis laughed as she disrupted their attempts to regroup, “Nightmare Moon and Discord might have been foalish enough to underestimate you and the Elements, but I am not.”

Just then, she screamed in pain as First Aid jammed a spear into her foot, “Don’t tell me you forgot about us?”

“We’ll cover you, do what you need to do,” said Hot Spot as he and the other Rescue Bots drew their respective melee weapons.

“Let’s show her how the Wreckers party!” said Rotorstorm as they charged.

“Party?!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed, “and I’m not invited?”

“It’s not that kind of party,” said Rainbow as she flew towards her.

“Well I must say, our new friends seem quite reliable,” said Rarity as she watched the Rescue Bots attack Chrysalis. Unfortunately, whatever damage they did do was almost instantly healed.

“They still look they could use a bit of help sugarcube,” said Applejack as they all gathered.

“Then let’s give them some,” said Twilight as their Elements and eyes started glowing and they started floating into the air.

Unfortunately, Chrysalis noticed, “If I can’t stop you from using them, I can make sure you don’t hit me with them.” Chrysalis morphed he body so that it was much slimmer and grew additional wings. “You cannot defeat me,” she said as she took to the sky. However, she found her progress impeded by Tow-Line’s cable, Hot Spot’s ice, and an adhesive compound from First Aid.

“Gotcha ya stinkin’ bug,” said Tow-Line, “now give her what-for.”

Twilight and her friends just smiled as a rainbow-coloured beam of light flew from them towards Chrysalis. However, just before it hit, Chrysalis smirked before opening a hole in her body at the impact point.

“You foals, I’ve been preparing for this for months, you think I didn’t have a plan for if you could trigger them?” Chrysalis laughed.

However, unbeknownst to them, the beam split into 5 separate beams and turned around. As she noticed it from the change to her shadow and turned to face it, ready to dodge. However, she needn’t have bothered, as they bypassed her and hit the Rescue Bots.

“What’s going on?” said Twilight.

“I’m not sure,” said Hot Spot, “but I’m feeling great.” The other Rescue Bots nodded in agreement. Excess light spread to the metallic rubble surrounding them, causing them to form into a massive pair of fists and feet. The eyes of the Rescue Bots shone brightly. “Alright now,” Hot Spot cried out, “Harmonize, and Combine!” The Rescue Bots rose into the air as they transformed into a new configuration. First Aid and Tow-Line combined with the feet to become legs, Rotorstorm and Streetwise combined with the fists to become arms, and Hot Spot became turned into a massive torso as a new head emerged. They linked together to form an even larger robot.

“What in Tartarus just happened?” Chrysalis and Twilight both exclaimed.

“I’m not entirely sure,” the new robot said, looking at one of its hands, “but I suppose you can call me, Defensor. Yes, Defensor, Link Up and Protect!”

“5, 1, I’ll destroy you all the same,” said Chrysalis before sending a stream of green plasma at Defensor. However, Defensor just swatted it away. “But that’s impossible, that was on par with the breath of a dragon.”

“Maybe, but that was nothing compared to an Energon refinery fire,” Defensor said as he raised his hand, causing the melee weapons of his component Bots to float up and combine into a sword.

Chrysalis snarled as she transformed her forelimbs into scythes similar to that of a praying mantis, if they were made of steel. With a mighty roar she charged, Defensor charging in return. They swung their weapons, Defensor slicing through Chrysalis’ scythes like butter. Chrysalis snarled as she tried to regenerate them, but was unable as they were cauterized.

“Time to end this,” Defensor said as cables started spooling out of the arm that was Streetwise, “Taser Storm!” The cables shot toward Chrysalis, discharging a massive amount of electricity into her. As the cables retracted, she reverted to her original form and slumped to the ground.

“Operation successful,” Defensor said, before separating into his components, the hands and feet combining into a pair of Cybertronian style tracked jeeps.

“What just happened?” asked Rotorstorm.

“Don’t look at me, I haven’t heard of anything like this,” said First Aid.

“Whatever it was, I think we could do it again if we had to,” said Streetwise.

“Whatever that was, we can worry about it later,” said Hot Spot, “we’ve still got civvies who need rescuing, so move out!”

“Sir!” said everyone, including Twilight and Co., who immediately chuckled, the Rescue Bots joining in as they split up, Rolling to the Rescue.

Comments ( 9 )

Um, small thing, First Aid is suppose to be an arm and Streetwise is suppose to be a leg. Just saying.

8207400 Defensor is a Scramble-Combiner, it can swap its legs and arms around as it sees fit.
8206869
I'll do ya one better

Bear in mind that there are a couple of cosmetic differences, but that should be enough to base your imagination off of.

8208774 Oh yes I know, I'm just talking about the standard configuration. Also, having owned the toys, Streetwise doesn't make a very good arm, Nor did the jeep. The helicopter wasn't a very good leg either if I remember correctly.

8208774
let me know when the next chapter is up i'll b waiting

“I’m not sure,” said Hot Spot, “but I’m feeling great.” The other Rescue Bots nodded in agreement. Excess light spread to the metallic rubble surrounding them, causing them to form into a massive pair of fists and feet. The eyes of the Rescue Bots shone brightly. “Alright now,” Hot Spot cried out, “Harmonize, and Combine!” The Rescue Bots rose into the air as they transformed into a new configuration. First Aid and Tow-Line combined with the feet to become legs, Rotorstorm and Streetwise combined with the fists to become arms, and Hot Spot became turned into a massive torso as a new head emerged. They linked together to form an even larger robot.

Lol this just turned into Power Rangers

Question: Update?

Login or register to comment