• Published 25th May 2017
  • 2,859 Views, 22 Comments

Murk Sickness - Snowflake Dissonance



Aria takes care of her sick big sister for the day. Should be easy, right?

  • ...
5
 22
 2,859

Chapter 1

Sonata hummed as she bounced around the kitchen. It was her turn to make breakfast, so she was up early enough to wish her sisters good morning. Swaying her hips as she mixed the pancake batter, Sonata twirled around the modest kitchen as she continued her little tune. Making breakfast was her favorite part of the day. Aria was a night owl and Adagio was more an afternoon person, but Sonata loved the mornings. The sounds of the first birds and the slow rise of the orange glow from the dawn were two of her favorite things.

Leaning down to the oven, Sonata checked the muffins she was baking. Aria liked something warm in the mornings when she bothered getting up for breakfast and, since Sonata was the best cook of the three, she usually was up for Sonata’s food. The muffins just needed another few minutes and then they would be baked to perfection, moist and fluffy, just like something else Sonata had taken great pleasure in the night before.

Speak of the devil. Hearing a groan from behind her, Sonata grinned. It was most likely Adagio, since she had work that morning. With a lick of her lips, Sonata stood upright and turned. “Good morning, Beautiful~. How was your night~? Mine was wonderf-oh Celestia!”

Sonata paused in the middle of her morning serenade as she took in the visage of her big sister. Adagio’s eyes were bloodshot with dark gray bags hanging beneath them. Her usually glowing yellow skin had paled to a ghastly gray color and her voluminous mass of hair now lay flat and straight down her back. Clearly, the oldest siren sister had come down with something overnight and Sonata kicked into caretaker mode.

“Dagi, do you need me to get your axe?”

Adagio leaned against the kitchen’s doorjamb. “I don’t think I’ve been poisoned, Sonata,” she murmured. Sonata cringed. The sheer amount of mucus backed up in her sister was painfully obvious when she spoke. It was a miracle it wasn’t oozing out of h- oop, there it goes. “Just feeling a little under the weather. I’ll be better soon.”

“Looks like Murk Sickness,” the blue siren murmured, tossing her big sister a tissue. “ARIA! ADAGIO’S SICK!”

There was the sound of pounding footsteps and Adagio found herself with a purple face uncomfortably close to her own. Aria hummed slightly as she gazed at her older sister thoughtfully. “Yup,” she declared, sitting back. “Looks like Murk Sickness. Best if ya stay home, Dag.”

“Excuse me?” Adagio huffed. She regretted the action immediately as she fell into a coughing fit as mucus clogged her throat.

Aria patted her back and handed her another tissue. “You know if Murk Sickness gets to humans, it’s lethal. You remember it killed over twenty-five million of the useless monkeys back in the 1300s, and then it killed over ten million in the mid-1800s. Best to play it safe and stay with us.”

“Yeah!” Sonata chirped. “Worst that can happen to us is we get it, too. And by then, you’ll be all cured.”

Adagio shook her head as she grabbed a third tissue and blew her nose. “Honestly, you two. Both of those times were completely by accident. It’s not like I tried to cause two of the most well-known pandemics in the humans’ pathetic history. Their own fault for not having proper hygiene at the time. I’ll be fine going to work. Humans are, arguably, much cleaner now.”

Aria shook her head. “Not happening. You’re staying home so we can help you get better. I’ll call Truth.”

Adagio watched her magenta sister in indignation as Aria pressed one of her speed dials and Sonata finished up breakfast. The line rang for a few moments before a deep voice answered. “Hello?”

“Yeah, Truth? It’s Aria, Adagio’s sister. She got any clients waiting at the firm?”

On the other line, Truth checked the staff schedule across the room. “Ah, nope. She’s cleared for the day, why?”

“She’s callin’ out sick, bud. She’s got Murk Sickness. She should be better by tomorrow.” Aria cocked her head as she waited for Truth’s response.

The lawyer wondered what the hell Murk Sickness was, but decided not to press just in case she sent him pictures. Shrugging, he replied, “Alright then, Blaze. Keep’er til she’s better. We need all our attorneys on top of their game.”

“You got it,” the violette drawled. “Talk to ya later.” Hanging up the line, Aria turned to smirk at her sister, only to hear the front door closing. Both younger Sirens leapt up and raced after their big sister.

Adagio waited as the line rang and Truth answered, “Adagio?” Truth wasn’t going to question why the woman was calling him. It was no secret she greatly valued her work ethic, so the call was expected. Even so, he stood and moved to her office door where her board marked what she was doing at every given part of the day, from ‘at home’ to ‘on vacation’ to ‘jumping into an active volcano again’.

“Hey, Truth,” the eldest siren mumbled, swinging her keys on her finger as she headed for the garage. “Just letting you know I’ll definitely be in. Don’t listen to those knuckleheads. A little sickness won’t stop me from working.”

Truth was loath to say it, but Adagio sounded dead. Like a corpse stuffed with Jell-O. Biting his lip and wondering how to mention it as delicately as possible, Truth was startled when a shriek sounded from the other end of the line. As he stared at the phone, more shouting resonated from the tiny device.

“Sonata! Grab her legs before she takes my diaphragm out!”

“Hold her waist, Aria! She’s trying to hip-check my spine!”

“Adagio, get your fucking nails out of my stomach!”

“I will cook both of you for Thanksgiving! Let me go!”

“You are not going to work like this!”

“I’m strong enough to fight you two off, so I’m well enough for work!”

“That doesn’t count, Dagi! We’re going easy on you so we don’t hurt you!”

“Speak for yourself! Adagio, your nails!

“Lemme go and I won’t claw out your entrails! Truth is on the phone! He knows I’m fine!”

Truth slowly inched his finger toward the magnet on Adagio’s board.

“She’s biting! She’s biting! Aria make’er stop!”

“Adagio, if you knee my fucking ass one more time!

“I will smother you in your sleep!”

“Sonata, go get the rope!”

“This?”

“THAT’S THE HOSE, DUMBASS! Fuck it, toss it here!”

“SHE’S BITING AGAIN!”

“Grab our ball gag from the toy chest!”

“LET ME GO, YOU MORONS!”

“Adagio, I’M CUTTING YOUR NAILS WHEN WE’VE GOT YOU TIED TO THE BED!”

“I WISH MOM HAD TOLD DAD TO PULL OUT!”

“WE WERE ALL BORN FROM EXTERNAL EGGS, DIPSHIT!”

Truth gently moved the magnet onto the ‘Out Sick’ tab.

“SONATA! THAT’S A FUCKING TOWEL!”

“I couldn’t find the gag fast enough! All your whips were in the way!”

“Whatever, get it in her mouth before she bites one of us again!”

There was muffled screaming from the other line before it went dead. Truth waited a moment before pushing the magnet into the ‘On Vacation’ slot. Fully disconnecting the call, he made his way back to his desk, ignoring the odd glances from his coworkers.


Adagio half-pouted as she glared venomously at her sisters. They had switched out the towel for the ball gag once they arrived in the bedroom. Sonata sat atop Adagio as they wrapped chains around her body and the bed. Aria checked each padlock as she helped. Neither paid attention to their bleeding wounds, knowing they would all be healed in a few minutes.

“Ari, do you mind taking care of her for the day?” Sonata asked as she finished securing the thick chains.

“What? Why me?” the purple siren grunted as she padlocked the chains in place. “Can’t you do it?”

“I’ve got school,” Sonata reminded her. “And you work from home, so you’d be available for it.”

Aria rolled her eyes. She had been hoping to get to those new games she needed to test run, but she supposed that she could take care of her ailing sister instead. With a sigh, she nodded, “Alright then, I’ll do it. But if she escapes, it’s not my fault.”

“She’ll be fine,” her younger sister said flippantly. “We’ve got way stronger chains now than last time. And six padlocks instead of one!”

Aria conceded to that and glanced at the clock. “Speaking of school, you better get a move on. You’re gonna be late for first period.”

Sonata’s eyes widened and she dashed from the room, moving some of the paintings with her wind as she zoomed around getting ready. The slam of the front door five minutes later signaled her departure and Aria sighed again.

“I hope she remembered her skirt this time…”

Aria listened intently and when there were no signs of Sonata returning for any missing garments, she nodded. Adagio glared up at her and Aria smirked. “It’s a shame you’re sick, Dagi,” she chuckled. “I always like the thought of tying you up. Something to do when you’re feeling better?”

Adagio huffed against the gag and growled at her. Aria frowned and muttered, “Don’t bite too hard on that. Ya know I love that you can break a horse’s thigh bone with your jaws, Dag, but be careful. We’ll have to buy a new one if you break that one.”

Adagio descended once more into pouting. Aria watched her for a few minutes before sighing. “Guh, it’s still early and I have to sit with you for nine hours.” Adagio snorted. “Well, you’re not getting out of these chains, so why don’t I remove the ball gag and-.” An idea suddenly popped into the twin-tailed woman’s mind and she smiled. “I’ll remove it on one condition.”

Adagio felt her heart sink. One of the reasons she dreaded being sick. Her sisters loved taking advantage of this. Groaning, she jerked her head for Aria to continue. Her eyes widened at her new ultimatum. “I want a kiss when you’re all better.” Adagio ground her teeth against the gag before taking a deep breath through her nose and slowly nodding.

Aria internally pumped a fist in the air as she removed the ball gag. Her fingers didn’t have enough time to move away before Adagio craned her neck and bit into her sister’s hand irritably. Aria didn’t know she was capable of reaching an octave that high.

“If I get sick because of you…” Aria snarled, rubbing her smarting hand as she wiped down the gag.

“It’ll be your own fault for tying me up without permission,” Adagio huffed.

Aria raised an eyebrow with a sly grin. “We never ask permission.”

Her older sister ignored the heat rushing to her cheeks as she grunted, “But this isn’t you two trying to get in my pants… for once.”

“It’s for your own good,” the purple siren shrugged. “Now try to get some rest. I’ll leave both our doors open while I test out these games. Call if you need anything.” Adagio merely resumed her pout.


“Aria.”

Another zombie’s head exploded.

“Aria.”

There went one of the werewolf’s paws.

Aria!

Fuck, seventeen incubi at once? How was that fair?

“ARIA HESTIA BLAZE!”

The usage of her middle name—which was never to ever be spoken—jolted Aria from her gaming flow and caused her to pause her game before she died. Turning to the doorway, she called, “You had better have a good reason for mentioning that goddess, or I’ll give you a headache to go along with that runny nose.”

“You told me to call you if I needed anything,” Adagio mumbled back. She sounded even worse than she did a few hours ago.

Setting aside her controller, Aria stood and made her way back to her sister’s side. The bags under her eyes were darker, indicating that she had attempted and no doubt failed to get some sleep. A mess of mucus also pooled beside the bed, making Aria’s lip curl.

“Don’t make that face,” Adagio grunted. “I wasn’t going to swallow it and I can’t blow my nose like this.”

“Well, what is it that you needed?” Aria inquired, folding her arms.

“Hungry,” her sickened sister replied. “I missed breakfast and I can’t sleep, so maybe food will help.”

Aria was just about to turn when she noticed one of the padlocks was suspiciously limp on the chains. Shooting a glare to her sister, the twin-tailed woman went about checking the chains and locks. She secured them all back in place and relocked the four locks that Adagio had already picked. The yellow siren glowered at her for that, but said nothing as Aria made her way downstairs to find something to feed her ailing sibling.

What did someone sick eat in this realm? Adagio hadn’t been sick in a long time and Aria couldn’t remember what the home remedy had been back then. Rummaging around in the cupboards, Aria found a few things that might work. Hot sauce? It might clear her sinuses. Mayonnaise? Did Humans eat this stuff? Baked beans? Didn’t want Adagio to choke… well… not until she was feeling better anyway…

Pulling out something familiar, Aria stared at the can of chicken noodle soup. It worked for humans whenever the stupid monkeys had colds, so maybe it would work for Sirens with Murk Sickness? Shrugging, she opened the can and poured its contents into a bowl. Hopefully chicken was appetizing for Adagio; they usually ate red meat. Popping the bowl into the microwave, she turned the dial to three minutes and waited.

Carrying the now-steaming bowl of soup up the stairs, Aria shouldered her way into the bedroom and returned to her seat beside her sister. Adagio glared up at her blearily, her nose running slightly. Aria set the soup down on the dresser and took a few tissues in hand, holding them to her ailing sister’s nose. Adagio dutifully blew her mucus into the wipes, coughing slightly.

“Here,” Aria said after tossing the used tissues into the trashcan. “I got ya some chicken noodle soup. Apparently, it helps these pathetic mortals feel better when they’re sick. Maybe it’ll help you look less… gray.”

Adagio stared at her before looking at the bowl dubiously. Aria blew on a spoonful of the soup and held it out to her ailing sister. Adagio hesitantly accepted the food and rolled it around in her mouth before swallowing. It wasn’t too bad, but they didn’t usually eat fowl. Still, she accepted another spoonful from Aria, the middle siren doing her best not to spill any of the contents.

When the bowl was half empty, Aria set it back on the dresser, not wanting to hurt Adagio’s stomach by feeding her too much at once. As she wiped at her sister’s mouth with a new tissue, Aria noticed something odd about the fiery-haired woman. She appeared to be turning into a zombie.

“Okay…” Aria’s brows furrowed. “When I said it might help you look less gray, I wasn’t meaning for it to turn you green…”

There was a terrible discomfort in the sick woman’s belly. Adagio took deep breaths, not realizing it would make the feeling of discomfort even worse. Her stomach gave a rebellious lurch and she groaned, her discoloration deepening. “Bag,” she gurgled as her stomach gave another churning rock.

Violet eyes widened in horror. Aria couldn’t by any means boast having Sonata’s speed, but Adagio found herself staring at an afterimage of her sister as the middle siren sped from the room. She was back not even five seconds later with a bag, positioning it just where Adagio turned her head. The twin-tailed woman rolled her eyes as the sound of stomach contents hitting plastic filled the room and she was eternally thankful she wasn’t obligated to breathe.

As her sister’s heaving finished, Aria expertly tied the bag and tossed it into the trashcan as Adagio took more deep calming breaths. Rose-colored eyes turned to her once more and Aria noticed that her sister was just barely conscious. The convulsions must have exhausted her already tired body. Aria adjusted the blanket around the chains and watched Adagio sink into slumber.

The middle siren stared at her sister’s peaceful expression and thought, not for the first time, of how beautiful she was when she wasn’t worrying about something. The ever-present crease of her eyebrows and the troubled scowl were both absent, leaving behind the smooth flow from forehead to chin, Adagio’s luscious lips slightly parted as she took deep even breaths. Even with the pallor of her skin and the slight sweat she’d broken into, Adagio still remained one of the most beautiful creatures Aria had ever seen.

“You’re so lucky,” she whispered affectionately. “If you weren’t sick, I’d so prank you right now.”

She gained no response as Adagio snoozed on. Well, at least she was getting some sleep. The last thing they needed was an even crankier Adagio. Aria shuddered at the possibility. Hungry, sleep-deprived and sick? Nu uh, get her outta there.

Returning to her room, Aria continued with her game, easily maneuvering around the seventeen incubi coming for her. Unfortunately, she hadn’t been at the game for more than thirty minutes before she heard another call from Adagio’s room. Clearly, sleep was not favoring the eldest siren today. And humans had the gall to say the flu was bad?

Standing, Aria paused her game once more and made her way to her sister’s side. Adagio looked somewhat surly as she lay on the bed. The mess of mucus was growing, and Aria mentally made a note to get a bucket for when this happened again in another two hundred years. Lifting the blanket to check the chains, Aria cocked her head at Adagio expectantly.

“Aria,” Adagio murmured with a slight whine in her voice. “I’ve got to go to the bathroom.”

Warning bells of every kind went into overdrive mode in Aria’s head, the loudest one screeching “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-!” as quickly as it could. How was she going to do this? If she kept Adagio tied up and she was telling the truth, her sister would soil her bed and never let Aria hear the end of it. If she let her up and she was lying, Adagio would make a-probably unsuccessful-run for it. Aria needed to think carefully about this and-.

“Ari,~” Adagio groaned, batting her eyelashes. Aria’s mind ground to a screeching halt. “Please let me up? I really, really need to go. Won’t you do this one thing for me~?”

Aria couldn’t resist, not when Adagio was sick and using her oh-so-sexy charm and begging. Kneeling near the bedside, Aria swiftly unlocked five of the six padlocks, hesitating at the last one. Chancing a glance up, she found it to be a mistake as the smoky amethyst eyes of her big sister gazed back at her expectantly, a silent plea in their depths. Aria unlocked the last pad.

Without a second to lose, Adagio uncoiled the chains from around her figure and moved swiftly to the restroom. Aria listened intently, wanting to make sure the sickened siren didn’t try climbing out the window to escape. She had nothing to worry about, in that regard, because the door opened seconds later. Unfortunately, there stood Adagio… with an electric razor in hand.

Aria silently said goodbye to her life as she prepared for battle. It was a good day for an immortal to die.


“I’m home!” Sonata called happily, tossing her bag to the side and kicking off her boot. She’d forgotten the other one in her rush out the door, but it didn’t matter because she’d made it to class just before the five minute bell rang. “Ari? Is Dagi okay?”

Receiving no answer, the blue-haired siren slowly made her way up the stairs. Nothing seemed amiss on the landing, so maybe Aria had fallen asleep? Hopefully, Adagio was also sleeping if that were the case. Their big sis needed to be pampered more than usual today and Aria couldn’t be slacking off.

Sonata gently pushed the door open to Adagio’s bedroom and stopped at what she found inside. Aria lay grumpily on the bed, bound in thick chain with the ball gag shoved in her mouth. The room itself looked a mess, but the most notable thing was that Aria now sported a bob instead of her usual twin-tails.

“Ari?” Sonata asked, cocking her head. “What the Tartarus happened to your hair? And… where’s Adagio?”

Just as she posed the second question, Sonata felt a chill slide down her spine. A shadow appeared behind her and the youngest siren sister wondered if there was anyone she could pray to that would have mercy on her. Probably not.

Adagio descended upon her seconds later.

The neighbors, far used to the sounds of screaming and useless pleas during the night, were startled to hear such things from the Dazzling home during the day. With a roll of their eyes, several mothers opted to place headphones over their children’s ears as they passed, not wanting to answer awkward questions. Thankfully, the noise died down a little later and the slamming of a door could be heard. Unfortunately, the cries for help from a bound and gagged Sonata Dusk could not.

They really needed a better attack plan for the next time Adagio got sick.

Author's Note:

Something that is part of a larger work in the planning stages. Not gonna fully work on it until I've finished a good portion of One in the Same Thing and A Packed Crowd. Hope you enjoyed this anyway and maybe got a few laughs out of it.

Also, for those of you asking how Dagi got sick when these three are the only Sirens around, I took an idea from Futurama in which the flu virus had been living inside of Fry despite having been cured centuries ago by the general public. There is no cure for Murk Sickness, so it carried over with the Sirens and every few centuries, the bacteria is strong enough to make Adagio sick before her immune system pushes it back.

Kudos to you if you know what song Sonata was singing.

Comments ( 22 )

“You got it,” the violette drawled.

:rainbowlaugh: Have not heard that one before!

This... was... something. Not sure what was up with the incest but... yeah.

“ARIA HESTIA BLAZE!”

This is both weirdly appropriate and hilariously ironic :rainbowlaugh:

They really needed a better attack plan for the next time Adagio got sick.

I wonder if they've tried calm compassion yet, because being bound in chains and taunted probably isn't going to do a lot for the healing process no matter who you are. Nor her mood when she inevitably gets free. :twilightoops:

Still, this was kind of cute overall, give or take the accidental mass-murder bits. :pinkiesmile:

I've heard bluenette and pinkette, but this is the first violette I've seen. It's great!

Loved the phone conversation with Truth.

8189372 I use it a lot when I'm working for anime. Purplette/Violette and pinkette are only a few that I threw together to compensate for rainbow-colored hair.

8189384 Thank you.

8189429 You're really right and I loved the irony of it the most. Using Greek Goddesses for 'middle names' was an idea given to me by someone else, so I carefully picked one for each siren. Glad you enjoyed it.

8189438 That's the noodle incident. Adagio doesn't see anything wrong with heading out into the world and creating another Black Death from her Siren flu if she's got something to do. Keeping her chained up was the best way to stop her. I'm still glad you were able to enjoy it. Would you consider something like this in need of the Dark tag? I'm honestly not sure...


8189459 I hoped someone would enjoy the phone conversation. Especially considering Truth is just so used to the sisters' antics by now that it hardly fazes him.

8189831
As it's only a passing mention, I think this is fine without a Dark tag. If that kind of thing were a consistent theme, though, sociopathic comedy only stretches so far. :twilightoops:

8189839 True. I'll keep that in mind if I do something like this again. Thanks for the advice.

8189831 I'm afraid I have to ask what Sonata and Adagio's middle names are, if that's something you'd be willing to divulge.

8190125 Oh, yeah, of course. Persephone and Aphrodite respectively. BenRG came up with Adagio's since Aphrodite was like #1 on the 'fits Adagio perfectly' list. I chose Persephone for Sonata because of her bubbly, cheerful nature.

8190159 Interesting :raritystarry: I would have thought that Hera would be a better fit for Adagio, and that it would be almost mandatory for Eris to be in there somewhere, but Aphrodite
is an obvious choice in some ways and Persephone's one that would never have occurred to me and I really like it :twilightsmile: May I ask why you picked an ironic one for Aria but more appropriate ones for the other two?

8190680 8190159 I agree about Hera being a better fit; Aphrodite always struck me as a bit nice for Adagio, and kind of one-dimensional as an interpretation.

...Why are we spoilering these? :rainbowhuh:

8190715 For bonus points, if Adagio were Hera Aria was still Hestia and Sonata was Demeter instead of Persephone their namesakes would all be sisters as well :raritystarry: Alternatively, Adagio could be Apollo to keep a connection to music and light and continue the trend set by her masculine first name.

The first one about Hestia I decided to spoil because I found it funny enough that I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for other mythology nerds who might crack a smile at it. Beyond that... :rainbowhuh: Tradition, I guess?

8190680
8190715 Yeah, I've no idea why I spoiled'em, but since it's a full blown discussion, Aria's is there only one that needs a spoiler bar now.

I actually contemplated Hera, but actually both she and Aphrodite had something in common that I considered. Both are married. But unlike Hera, I can't see Adagio continuing to put up with Zeus' bullshit while Aphrodite straight up didn't want Hephaestus, and does everything in her power to get away from the dude and go after what she does want. There was also the siren bit, considering the beauty, love and fertility part of Aphrodite, it allows for some alternate interpretations of both the goddess and Adagio herself. As for the reason for Aria, my character interpretation of her is that she does care a lot about her family and is very loyal to them even though she antagonizes both of her sisters. She seems like the protective type, you know, "No one calls Sonata an idiot but me, ya douche!" kinda thing.

(Though, Apollo for Adagio isn't a bad idea either.)

8191211 All very reasonable points, though I would suggest that Zeus is probably worth putting up with a bit more than Hephaestus. One is king of everything, the other a blacksmith, and I'd have thought if Adagio were doing the trophy wife thing she'd at least aim high.

8191707 I can't see Adagio taking kindly the mere idea that her husband isn't attracted to her. God King or not, fairly certain she'd figure out a way to make his life Tartarus in Olympus if he even thought of going to someone else. Actually, imagining the face she'd make when she found out is sending me into a laughing fit.

8191211 The part about marriage could go either way, the way I see it; on one hand, Zeus being the top god, Adagio might consider his influence being worthwhile enough to put up with all of his shenanigans, but given that her main interest is being adored it's hard to imagine her not going behind his back when it's clear she's not the only one getting his attention. In that regard at least, I think Aphrodite and Hera would both fit quite well.

What I think tips things in favor of Hera for me is that she's vindictive even compared to the other goddesses as well as impressed enough with herself that she thought she had a shot at being the fairest goddess when competing against Aphrodite, a literal goddess of beauty (And by some accounts, she was close enough that they needed to resort to bribery to get Paris to make up his mind). This seems more in line with Adagio's personality since she's the most aggressive and confident of the Dazzlings.

Glad you liked the Apollo idea, though :twilightsmile:

I think freedom is something they wouldn't take from each other. They were living in vaste oceans, freedom is in their bones and to tie one of tem down would be something unthinkable and unbearable. I wouldn't want to live with someone who ties me up. Also Adagio is behaving like a little kid and not someone that has thousand years of experience behind herself. In the film she behaved like someone who has great patience. And she needs it to be able to have Aria and Sonata as friends she lives with. But here her behaviour was reckles and unlogical. Also where would she get the sickness? They are the only three sirens there and no one had it for hundreds of years. They would have to meet another siren that recently got there from Equestria to catch it.

8200786 Canon is the plaything of the fandom.

and for the record, chain her to a lawn chair with a bucket to go to the bathroom and one off to the side to spit the mucus into. Also might I suggest having like a dungeon to lock her up in? It might work a lot better.:raritywink:

Well...that was unexpected. Amusing and silly, yet unexpected. With that cover image, I was honestly expecting something fluffy and cute. ;P

Only question I have is how Dagi could breathe through her nose when she had the gag in.

Login or register to comment