• Published 24th May 2017
  • 17,698 Views, 159 Comments

Cuddle-Your-Own-Celestia - CategoricalGrant



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story involving you and Celestia having some cuddly, snuggly moments together.

  • ...
19
 159
 17,698

Chapter 13

It’s been a whole month since you moved into the castle and you were loving it! It was a cushy job, of course- just having to spend a few hours a day cuddling with the Princess while she showered you with bits and gifts- but it was fulfilling to see how Celestia herself loved to spend time with you. Those in the castle noticed the slow change in Celestia’s personality too. While she always had been kind, she was now able to work longer each day, and her smiles had become particularly bright.

Twilight’s work in getting you home had hit a snag, so it appeared that you’d be stuck in Equestria at least a few more months. It was fine by you to spend some more time with the Princess. You’d already had the talk with her, of course, and she was prepared for when you finally had to leave, but you also saw how she appeared to leap for joy when you read her Twilight’s letter.

“Where are we going?” Celestia whines as you lead her down the long hallway to her chambers blindfolded.

“Come on, you don’t know the whole layout of the castle by memory at this point?”

“Oh, I do. I just wanted to play along,” she replies, not able to keep a smile from growing over her face.

Growling, you open the doors to her chamber and lead her inside, halting before her dresser to untie her blindfold.

Celestia gasps and covers her mouth with a hoof upon seeing your gifts to her. “These roses are so stunning!” she tells you, removing one of the warm-colored roses from the glass vase and twirling it in her magic to observe it.

“I noticed them on our walk through the garden on our first date,” you told her. “I thought since they kinda were colored like the sun that you’d like a few for the room.”

“Ohhh, and there’s a card, too!? You shouldn’t have!” Picking up the envelope in her magic, she rips it open and pulls out the card inside.

More beautiful than a morning sky

More powerful than a blazing sun

Sweeter than summer rays

You keep the darkness away

Thank you, my sunshine

Happy Heart’s and Hooves Day!

Under that, you had signed your name, with ‘love’, just to make Celestia’s heart flutter a bit. You had an inkling of how important this holiday was to her and planned to make the best of it.

You had also considered stealing the lyrics to one of any number of songs about sunshine and putting it in the card, but you knew that the only pony working to get you back home to Earth also despised plagiarism, and thus decided against it.

Tears roll down Celestia’s cheeks as she reads your message, and she is a complete mess by the time she turns to face you completely. “Y-you’re my sunshine too!” she sobs. “I-I don’t know what to say!”

You tap a finger to your chin in mock thought. “Why don’t you ask me out on another date tonight?”

PERFECT ENDING