• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,961 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,961

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 46 - Lightningman vs. Thomas

"Alright," said Thomas as his shoulder gun popped up and he fired it. I smiled and put my arm in front of my face. The bullets began to hit me. But... 'clink clink clink' went the bullets as they were stopped by both my armour and the aura that surrounded me, slowing them down considerably

"Bulletproof to huh?" Asked Thomas sarcastically again. "I think I got a remedy for that." He said as he charged up his repulsor cannons. "Block this." He said firing his repulsors.

"repulsors use electricity." I deadpan as I absorb it. "I am electricity."

"Shit... You got any ideas, Karen?" Asked Thomas.

"That I do Sir," said Karen as the Warmachine suit turned invisible.

"The suit can do that?" Asked Thomas surprised.

"Its a new function." Said Karen. "I recommend this function as well."

"OK, now I'm just stealing tech." Said, Thomas, as he activated this surprise function and seemingly nothing happened.

I raise an eyebrow. "Its a trap." I instantly said. I raise my arms and send a short burst of electricity at him to see what would happen.

"First of all; nice Star Wars reference, even if it's overused." Said Thomas, Nathan nodding in agreement. "Second of all; I'm down here," he said as I looked over my shoulder in time to see an ant-sized Warmachine punching me in the face. "And last of all; I love Ant-Man's tech." I winced as I felt the punch connect. I remember the antman movie and his weaknesses. I surrounded myself with high voltage electricity and sat down. I began to vibrate my electricity at such a frequency it made sound waves. It was a shock and a sonic wave. It was emanating from me.

"OK, do you just have a counter for everything?" Asked Thomas as he became normal size.

"He said to the dude who corrected his supercomputer." I point out with a smirk on my face.

"Oh its on." Said, Thomas, as he became visible and grew in size and went to step on me.

"Oh, you have the Giant-Man setting too." Said Nathan.

"you have seen civil war yes?" I jump out of the way and make my sword into a length of rope. I grabbed onto the ankle and tied it around the feet. I got off and used the attack multiplier of x254 to convert it to strength and pull you.

"OK, no we've made a reference to a reference." Said, Thomas, as he fell to the ground and shrunk back to normal size. "Scrap, that (Beep)ing hurt."

"I told you. I'm a nerd. Hell, I'm a super nerd. Try beating me at brawn? You lose. Brains? That's my challenge." I smile as the rope returns to a wand that I put in my pocket.

"Brains huh... Karen, take over." Said, Thomas, as he steps out of his armour and has Nathan pull him back into the stands.

"It appears to be just me and you know." Said Karen. I then began to explain the intricacies of time travel and multiple universe theory as well as slipping in random tidbits of information about the earth as fast as I could talk so I could overclock her processors.

"Well... shit." Said, Thomas, as Karen fell forward. "Guess you win." I burst out laughing at the cards left my body. I go and pick Karen up.

I look at Celestia. "announce my title as the prince at the grand galloping gala. let blueblood stay until then." I then shout. "Author! Ponyville." and everyone was suddenly at my home with Karen still hanging over my back.

"Your gonna fight Samson in ponyville?" Asked Thomas.

"As soon as Karen is back online, well fight." I nod"What about you Nathan, you wanna fight Lightningman?" Asked Thomas.

"Hell no! He's a (Beep)ing Jerry sue." Said Nathan.

"great, even the characters are complaining now." grumbled the real author. "the intelligence is real. the powers are supposed to be fake. don't complain about him being too smart. His powers are understandable about being complained about."

"Just said he was op." Said Nathan defensively.

"Well, you beat the man in a can," Samson said, stretching his muscles and cracking his joints and knuckles. "But out of curiosity, just how overpowered do you think you are?"

"out of 1 to 10? about a 7."

"Sounds about right." Said Thomas.

"More accurately, 7.333333333." Said Karen waking up.

"Her speech is still screwed up." I pointed out.

"But she's repairing." Said Nathan.

"Go ahead and power down Karen, take your time to fix yourself." Said, Thomas, as Karen powered down.

"You do know how to do maintenance on her and the armour, right?" Samson asked Thomas, a worried tone carrying over in his voice and expression.

"Don’t have to, she can do everything." Said Thomas.

"What if she's damaged beyond her own self-repair?" I asked. "You need to know these things."

"I have to agree," Samson said, wincing slightly. "AIs are awesome and can do a lot of amazing things, but at the same time, they still need our help."

"I personally know Tony Stark... he can take care of it and teach me." Said Thomas.

"Fine. Just make sure you do it when you leave. Until then, ill fix your armour." I sigh. I then turn to Samson. "Ready?"

Author's Note:

Seriously? Now the Characters? Sigh.... But anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it was shorter than usual, but It was rather actionpacked compared to my other chapters. Next chapter should feature me vs. samson. Hope you guys can wait

PreviousChapters Next