• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,958 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,958

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25 - Introducing.... Flash Sentry

"She looked at me like a piece of meat five minutes ago and she only now realizes who I am?" Flash asked.

"You have a rarity in your world yes? Then you must realize that when a fashion emergency is happening that the only thing that catches her eye is the clothes. She's really focused." I lean down. "get out from under the table rarity." I reach a hand and pull her out. "Yes, It's a new human. This is Flash Sentry. He's from an alternate reality." I groan. "I'm going to have to repeat myself a bunch today aren't I?" Rarity slowly comes out and looks at him.
"Hmm... You seem nice." She then smiles "But I know you won't do anything bad." she goes and grabs the newly fixed coat and hands it to Flash.

Flash looked it over, amazed that she had somehow changed the jacket's color from black to the same dark blue as his hair. "Nice," he said as he put it on, "might need to change my pants though."

The rest nodded, seeing he was now almost completely in blue apart from his undershirt.

"that's rarity. When it comes to clothes, she is the god." I smile. "Now come on, we need to introduce you to the other 5. Also bonus information about this place? Twilight and Rainbow are together. Fluttershy and I might be together. It complicated. I also currently am the human ambassador and potential the future prince of Equestria in place of Prince Blueblood."
Flash just stared at him as the information flowed through his head. I wasn't sure whether it was the Twilight/Rainbow thing that made him stale or the fact I was a future prince. "Okay," he finally said, "thanks for the info."

As we left I paid rarity. But for some reason she refused payment. I couldn't get a reason out of her about why though. I shrug.

"Anyway. I believe it would be best to visit Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Rainbow, and finally Fluttershy. By the way. Nobody except you and I know that Rainbow and Twilight are together. I figured you might as well know just in case. So don't tell anybody else about it alright?" I pull out my deck of cards and begin to sort them.

Flash noticed them and smirked. "Sweet, I was afraid I'd be the only one here who Duels. Fancy a game later."

"Oh, uh.." I contemplate on whether to use it or not. "alright, sure." I nod. "I accept your challenge. But I do have some warnings. These cards..... you'll be guaranteed have never fought against them.no matter how experience you are."

"Sweet," Flash said, "I'm always up for a challenge. When do you want to throw down?"

I think for a second. "Now or never, I guess. Get it over with quickly. Hold on." I pull out the harmonic wand

"What's that?" Flash asked.

"This is the Harmonic Wand. It's basically my daughter. In the mental world, literally." I smile as I point it and smoke comes out of it. forming a pony. She blinks and sees me.

"Oh hey, dad. What did you need?"

"I was wondering if your able to transfigure yourself into a duel disk I can use?"

"Huh," Flash said, "I know I should be questioning that, but after the day I've had and everything that's happened to me in the last year, I'm just gonna be using the strategy of not questioning anything."

"Good choice," I say as the wand turns into a duel disk with a color scheme of lightning yellow and Navy Blue. I put the deck into the slot and put my arm into it.
"Alright," Flash said as he jumped back until they were ruffly ten feet away from each other. He then pulled out a navy blue Duel Disk and slapped it on his left arm as an orange energy disk formed. "How'd you wanna do this, Action Duel or normal Duel?"

"Let's try action duel. I want to try out a card." I smile as I think of the card 'Blighted gorge.' "You go first," I say. "LETS DUEL!"

"Alright," Flash said as he clicked something on his Duel Disk, "then I activate the Action Field Crossover." A pulse of energy flew out of his Duel Disk, as a robotic lady spoke.

"CROSSOVER ACTIVATED!"

Suddenly light green platforms appeared in the air above them.

"Hmm...." I smile at the technology. "This is far beyond my current technology level. So you're in the future relative to my dimension." I say.

Flash: 4000
Lightningman: 4000
"ACTION CARDS DISPERSED!"
"Alright," Flash said as he reached for his deck, "I draw." He looked at his cards and smirked, before turning to me. "And what better to play in this world, then Flash Wing Magna Pegasus." In a flash of light, an orange pegasus with Flash's emblem on its flank appeared. It was wearing gold armor on its chest, hooves, and head. (A1400/D800/L4) "I'll throw two cards face down and call it a turn."

"huh." I look up at the pegasus. "It's another counterpart of yourself. Didnt know you could summon him."

"Er, sure," Flash said, "so you gonna go or not?"

"Oh right." I nod and draw a card. "I play Ambuscade Shaman in attack mode." (2000attack. 2000 defense black creature level 4) "I then play the card Enhanced Awareness. This allows me to draw 3 cards, and then I have to put one of them back in my deck on the bottom."
I draw three cards and then put one of them at the bottom. "With that, I end my turn."

"Alright," Flash said, "It's my turn. I draw and I'll start by releasing Magna Pegasus, to summon Charge Horn Magna Bull!" In a flash of light, the pegasus was replaced by a large robotic Minotaur with mainly blue armour and red trim, with pipes sticking out its back and shoulders. (A2100/D2200/L6/P4) "ATTACK!"

I cover my eyes as Magna bull destroys my ambuscade shaman. I then feel something hard hit me across the face. I stumble backward. "OWW!" I feel my skin underneath my mask and it was bleeding a little bit. "What the hell?" I say quietly to myself. I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

Lightningman 3900

Flash Sentry 4000.
"Alright then. Are you ending your turn?" I prepare my cards

"Yeah," Flash said, "after I place one card face down."

"Alright." I nod. "I draw." I frown at the card I got. It was useless at the moment. I only had one card in the graveyard. "I play the card loyal pegasus." 2000 attack 1000 defense. Level 3 white creature. "I also play the card Downsize. Which lowers your creatures attack power by 400."

"Oh boy," Flash said as he looked over at his monster and saw it get depowered (A1700/D2200/L6/P4)

"This gives me enough power to destroy your creature. Attack!" Loyal Pegasus flies into the air and divebombs Magna Bull.

Flash kicked into gear, running over to a nearby tree and snagging an Action Card out the branches. "I place the Action Spell card Miracle. This card lets me save my monster and cut the damage I take in half."

I frown at this. I look through my cards. I could use Unknown shores. But I don't know if that effects cards that are in the player's hand. I sigh and allow the creature to be saved. "Oh also, When I got my life points damaged. It actually hurt me. Is that supposed to happen?" I ask as Loyal knocks over your bull. He doesn't get destroyed, but the shockwave gets sent towards you.

Lightningman 3900

Flash Sentry 3850

Flash raised his arms to shield himself from the shockwave, getting pushed back a few feet as he did.

"It didn't hurt him, but it hurt me?" I shrug. "Guess it's because of the type of attack he got hit by. It was just a shockwave. I actually got hit." I then call out to Flash. "I end my turn."

"It's my turn," Flash said, "I draw and I play Stardust Reload. This card lets me banish Magna Pegasus from my graveyard and then draw cards equal to his Level, so I draw four." He did so, smirking at the sight of his cards. "I summon Magna Defender Arma in DEF mode." A teenage girl in steampunk attire appeared, carrying a large golden shield in her hands. (A1800/D0/L4) "Here's the thing, while she's on the field you can't target any other monster for an attack."

"My common sense is tingling," I say. "You're going to use her for a strategy." I smile.

"Now Magna Bull attack!" The robotic Minotaur's jets shot it forward, causing it to fly towards my Pegasus.

"Wait, what?" I look as he boosts forward. I gulp. "Now or never. Hopefully, this works. I play the spell Unknown Shores! This causes the field we are playing on to change randomly." The field changes into a forest. I look around and punch a tree. A card falls out and I grab it.

Flash was looking around at the forest. "What the heck just happened?"

I widen my eyes and my jaw drops. "What just happened is I activate the card I just got. EVASION!" I place it down on my duel deck

"Dang it," Flash said, "alright I end my turn."

"Whew. Alright." I cough a bit. "Let me catch my breath. that way too much excitement." I stretch. "Alright
I'm good. I draw." I look at the card. "I play Chapel Geist." 2000 attack 1500 defense. level 4 white creature. "I also play shrieking Mogg. (I had to add some 2 red creatures to my deck or I wouldn't be able to summon deathless behemoth.) 1000 attack and 1000 defense. Red creature "When this creature enters the battlefield. no other creatures can attack or block. that includes mine." I cover my ears and Mogg lets out a loud shriek that paralyzes all creatures for one turn.

"What is with these monsters?" Flash asked as he watched his creatures be zapped. "They're so weird."

"I said they were creatures you would never have fought as a Yugioh player. Figure it out." I smile. "I end my turn."

"Then it's my turn," Flash spoke, "I draw." He looked at his card a smiled. "Perfect," he said, "I'll trade in Magna Bull for my Twin Laser Dragon."(A2100/D1500/L5) In a flash of light, the robotic bull was replaced by a large robotic brachiosaurus with a pair of laser cannons on its side. "This bad boy wasn't paralyzed," Flash told me, "so I can use him to attack your Mogg!

"oh (beep.)" it was getting hot under my mask. I took it off to reveal a face that was very different from one's flash saw. it was pale white. the hair was brown with the top being blond. He also had BMW glasses. " I'm... uh... just going to take cover Behind here." I gesture to a nearby tree. I hide behind it.But while I was hiding the area where we were, began to flicker. We got transported to a beach area. nowhere for me to take cover.

The robotic dinosaur's left cannon fired, unleashing a laser that flew through the air towards my monster.

i jumped and flattened myself to the ground, hoping it didn't hit me. I didn't have angels mercy to heal my real body. so I didn't want to be hurt worse than usual.

Lightningman 2800

Flash Sentry 3850
I could feel the heat from the lasers burn through my costume. Eventually, it ended and I got up to see where shrieking Mogg was, it was now just a smoldering crater. I bare my teeth. "I'm not giving up so easily. if there's something I learned from my years as lightningman, it's that I should never give up, in anything I do." I look up at Flash with anger in my eyes. It wasn't full fury, I knew it was just a game. But it was enough to make me take this seriously.

"And there's a reason my dragon had Twin in his name," Flash told me, "because he has a twin attack, which I'm firing right now!" The dragon's right cannon fired.

"Nope. Because I play the card Dispel. It can stop any attack or spell once." It activates

"Nice," Flash said, "alright, I end my turn."

"I play the card renowned weaver." (1000 1000 level 2 green creature.) "I also play the card March of the returned. Which allows me to bring up to 2 cards back to my battlefield. And I'm choosing Shrieking Mogg and Ambuscade Shaman." They return back to my battlefield. "I also sacrifice my Loyal Pegasus for something more powerful. Aeronaut Tinkerer." 2000 1500 level 5 blue creature. "And have you noticed something? I have all 5 colors." I smile. But it was creepy. Like pennyworth, the clown was smiling.

"Let me guess," Flash said, "you need those five colors to summon something super big and powerful right?"

"Correctamundo my friend. By sacrificing these 5." They all disappear. "I get to summon this. DEATHLESS BEHEMOTH!!" (6000 6000 level 12.) "And a special ability of this guy? If I sacrifice another creature every time he dies. He can return back to the battlefield from the graveyard.

Author's Note:

Unknown Shore and Blighted gorge as well as Phantasmal Terrain - These are supposed to change the action field\
Traveler's amulet - This makes the current attacking spell or creature turn over to my side for 500 life points.
Whispersilk Cloak - This makes it so that the creature that it is equipped to, the level lowers to any I choose, as well as the attack and defense is cut in half.
Dragon Mask - Gives attack 200 and defense 200. As well as blocks destroying abilities once. If used and not for the blocking of destroying ability. the creature is destroyed.
Bronze Sable - 2000 attack, 1000 defense. Artifact level 3 creature.
Guardians of Meletis (I have two of these.) 0 attack and 6000 defense. Artifact level 8
Silumgar Monument - This is a 4000 4000 creature. ARtifact level 9
Opaline Unicorn - 1000 2000 ARtifact level 3
Millennial Gargoyle - 2000 2000 ARtifact level 4
Razorfield Rhino - 4000 4000. If 3 artifacts are on the field. 6000,6000 Artifact level 8
Deathless Behemoth - 6000 6000. Must sacrifice at least 2 other creatures to summon. ARtifact level 9
Razorfield Thresher - 6000, 4000. Must sacrifice Razorfield Rhino. ARtifact level 9
Renowned Weaver - 1000,1000. Can be sacrificed to get 1000,3000 spider. green creature level 2
Avacyn's Pilgrim - 1000,1000 Green creature. level 2
Axebane Guardian, 0 attack 3000 defense, green creature level 3.
Invasive Species - 3000, 3000. You must return another creature to your hand if you put this on. green creature level 5
Crocanura 1000,3000. Blocks all piercing damage. green creature level 6
Boon Satyr 4000,2000. green. creature level 7
Rumbling Baloth 4000,4000 green creature level 8
Living Totem 2000,3000 green creature level 5
Vulpine Goliath 6000,5000 green creature level 9
Humbler of Mortals 5000,5000 green creature level 8
Maze Behemoth , 5000,4000 green creature level 7
Hunger of the Howlpack. Target Creature gets 1000,1000. If a creature died that round, then the creature gets 3000,3000
Shrink. Target Creature gets -4000 attack.
Titanic Growth - Target Creature Gets 4000 4000.
Fog Patch. Can stop any attacking creature.
Plummet - Destroys creatures that are flying
Glissa's scorn. Destroy artifact. Owner loses 300 life.
Blanchwood Armour - Creature gets 1000,1000. and if in a forest setting, gets 2000,2000
Artisan's sorrow.Destroy artifact or enchantment, but you must shuffle your deck.
Fruit of the First Tree. You gain X amount of life and draw X amount of cards. Where X is the number of creatures in your hand that doesn't have any attack power.
Sylvan Bounty - Target player get 800 life.
Ethereal Ambush - Top two cards of your deck become 2000/2000 creatures.
Snakeform- target creatures lose all abilities and becomes a 1000,1000 snake until end of turn.
Sensory Deprivation - Target Creature gets -3000 attack
Constricting tendrils. Does the same thing.
Downsize, Target Creature gets -4000 attack
Silent Departure - Return a creature to its owners hand.
Dispel - Stop any and all effects being directed.
Think Twice - Draw a card. This also can be activated from the graveyard, so that it is banished.
Peel from reality. Same effect as Silent Departure, only I must put a creature back into my hand as well.
Pin to the Earth - Creature gets -6000 attack
Spectral Flight - Creature gets 2000,2000 until end of turn.
Displace- Exile 2 creatures, and then return them to their owner's hand.
Sinking Feeling - Creature gets -1000,-1000
Deny existence. - Same thing as Dispel, only the spell is banished instead of put in your graveyard.
Leaden Fists - Creature gets 3000,3000
Sleep - All creatures cannot attack or block.
Enhanced awareness. Draw 3 cards and then discard one.
Glacial wall. - 0 attack 7000 defense. Blue creature. Level 8
Aernoaut Tinkerer 2000, 3000 Blue Creature level 5
Stitched Drake 3000, 4000 Blue Creature level 7
Selhoff Occultist 2000 3000 Blue Creature level 5
Thought Harvester 2000, 4000. No color. Must have sacrifice of all 5 colors to get. (this does not count as an artifact creature. and it does not have a level. You may sacrifice any level creature to get this. But they must be all 5 colours.)
Murder of Crows 4000,4000 blue creature level 8
Faerie invaders 3000 3000 blue creature level 6
Cyclone Sire 3000 4000. When this dies, put 3000,3000 on another blue creature. level 6
Skaab Goliath. 6000 9000. Must have sacrifice of 3 blue creatures to get. level 8 (Sacrificial creatures dont require level 9 to be sacrificed.)
Sire Of Stagnation. 5000, 7000. No color. Same summoning method as thought harvester. only thought harvester must also be sacrificed. But it can be used in place of one of the colors.
Drainpipe Vermin 1000 1000. Black creature level 2.
Blood-Crazed Hoplite. 2000 1000. Whenever a spell targets him, He becomes a 3000, 2000 creature. black creature level 4
Felhide Brawler. Black Creature (minotaur.) 2000 2000 level 4
Fleshmad Steed 2000 2000. black creature level 4
Nyxborn Eidolon 2000 1000 black creature. level 3
Blood toll harpy. 2000 1000 black creature. All players lose 500 health when she enters. level 3
Ambuscade Shaman 2000 2000 black creature level 4
Looming Shade 2000 2000 Black Creature level 4
Felhide Minotaur, 2000 3000 Black Creature level 5
Desciple of Phenax 1000 3000 Black Creature level 4
Balustrade Spy 2000 3000 black creature level 5
Cavern Lampad. 2000 2000. Black Creature. When this creature dies. Put 2000,2000 on another black creature level 5
Alesha's Vanguard 3000 3000 level 6
Warchanter of Mogis 3000 3000 level 6
Kalastria Nightwatch 4000 5000 level 8
Loathsome Catoblepas 3000 3000 level 6
Marshimist Titan 4000 5000 level 8
Predator's Gambit.Target Creature gets 2000 1000.
Boon of Erobos - Creature gets 2000 attack and comes back from the graveyard. but you pay 500 hitpoints
Shadowfeed - Target card is exiled. I gain 300 life
Despise - You reveal your hand. I choose one card that you must discard.
Cremate - Exile a target card from a graveyard. And I draw a card.
Deviant Glee- Target Creature gets 2000 1000
Foul Tongue Shriek - Opponent gets 100 times the amount of creatures you have on the battlefield. maximum 500 hitpoints. Example 3 creatures on the battlefield - 300 hitpoints.
Pharikas cure. Target creature is destroyed. I gain 200 life.
Shrivel - all creatures get -1000/-1000 until end of turn.
Scourgemark. Target Creature gets 1000 attack points
Live Fast - I draw 2 cards. one creature gets to hit twice. but I pay 200 hit points
March of the returned. I return up to two creatures from my graveyard to my hand.
Raiders Spoils - Target Creature gets 1000 attack
Mortal Combat - If more than 30 creature cards are in my graveyard. I win the game.(The real card says, 20 creatures.)
Unmake the Graves. Same effect as March of the Returned.
Essence Drain - Target creature gets destroyed. or target player loses 300 hit points. I gain that much health.
Lash of the Whip - Target Creature loses 4000,4000
Sip of Hemlock - Target Creature dies and controller loses 200 hit points.
Rakdos Cackler -1000,1000 Black/Red creature. level 2
Forerunner of Slaughter 3000,2000/ no color. (same summoning method as usual with the other no color,)
Keldon Marauders. 3000,3000. Can only be in play 2 rounds. Red creature level 6
Shrieking Mogg. 1000,1000. this creature screeches to stop all creatures attacking. Red Creature level 2
Warmind Infantry 2000 3000. if facing off against 2 other creatures. He becomes 4000, 300. Red Creature level 5
Firemantle Mage. 2000, 2000 red creature. level 4
Nettle Drone. 3000 1000. No color. level 4
Koth's courier. 2000 3000. red creature level 5
Krenko's enforcer. 2000 3000. red creature level 5
Maw of Kozilek. 2000 5000. no color level 7
Flameborn Viron 6000, 4000 red creature level 8
Chaos Imps 6000 5000 red creature. level 8
Assault Strobe. Target Creature can attack twice.
Weapon surge. Target Creature gets 1000 attack
Pillar of fire. Target creature is destroyed or target player is dealt 200 damage.
Chaos Charm - This automatically deals 100 damage to all opponents
Galvanic Blast - This deals 200 damage to target player. or 400 damage if you have 3 or more artifacts.
Dragon Fodder- This puts 2 1000 1000 red creatures on the field.
Seismic Stomp - Creatures that are on the ground cannot defend for the rest of the turn.
Scouring Sands - This deals 100 damage to target player.
Traitorous Blood. This takes control of any creatures that I want.
Arc lightning. This divides 300 points of damage between up to 3 targets. minimum being 1 target getting all 300 hitpoints of damage.
Annihilating Fire. This deals 300 points of damage to a player.
Artillerize. Deal 500 damage to target player.
Boulder Salvo - Deals 400 damage to target player
Blastfire Bolt. Destroys all equipment on target creature. (artifact enchantments, spells, everything.)
Zurgo Helsmasher 7000 2000. No colour. (Same summoning method.)
Hobgoblin Dragoon 1000 2000. red/White Creature level 3
Loyal Pegasus 2000 1000 white creature level 3
Trained Caracal 1000 1000 white creature level 2
Stern Constable 1000 1000 white creature level 2
Nyxborn Shieldmate 1000 2000 white creature level 3
Azorius Arrester 2000 1000 White Creature level 3
Akroan Skyguard 1000 1000 White Creature. (Fun fact. this is what I drew when I said I frowned.)
Oreskos Sun guide 2000 2000 White Creature. When this creature successfully kills another, I get 200 life. level 5
Cavalry Pegasus 1000 1000 white Creature level 2
Eagle of the Watch. 2000 1000 white creature. level 3
Soltari Crusader. 2000 1000 white creature. level 3
Harvestguard Alseids 2000 3000 white creature level 5
Lagonna-Band Elder 3000 2000 White creature level 5
Jamuraan lion 3000 1000 white Creature level 4
Elite skirmisher. 3000 1000 white creature level 4
Chapel Geist 2000 3000 white creature. (another fun fact. this is the only creature i have yet to summon so far in my story to help out around the place.) level 5
Ephara's Warden 1000 2000 white creature. level 3
Abbey Griffin 2000 2000 level 4
Kabira Vindicator 2000 4000. If a sacrifice is made of 1 creature while summoning. he becomes 3000 6000. if two creatures are sacrificed during summoning he gets 4000 8000. level 8
Silent Artisan - 3000 5000 level 8
Griffin Dreamweaver 1000 4000 level 5
Noble Templar 3000 6000 level 8
Glaring Aegis - Creature gets 1000 3000 level 4
Searing light. If a creature has attack or defense below 2000, It gets destroyed.
Gods willing - Creature I choose, gets protection from a color of my choice.
Ephara's Radiance. you get 300 life.
Mortal's ardor. Target creature gets 1000. 1000.
Chosen by Heliod. the creature gets 0 attack 2000 defense.
Bonds of Faith. The creature gets 2000 2000.
Mighty leap. Target creature gets 2000 2000
Battlewise Valour. Target creature gets 2000 2000.
Pacifism- target creature can't attack or block.
Revoke Existence- destroy artifact or enchantment
Raise the Alarm - put down two 1000 1000 white creatures
Kill Shot. Destroy attacking creature.
Angels mercy. Target player gets 2000 hitpoints back.
War report. All players must show their hand.
Divine Verdict. destroy target creature.
Siegecraft. the creature gets 2000 4000
These are all the stats for the cards that i have. I have a lot. It was a pain in the (Beep.)

PreviousChapters Next