• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,954 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,954

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22 - School...... again..... Why?

As all of the colts and fillies took their seats, I looked around. All the desks were miniature. I sighed and started looking through my cards.

"Class, We have a new student. Please welcome Lightningman." Miss Cheerilee said as I walked up still looking through them. I finally spotted the card I was looking for. "Um... Mr. Lightningman. What are you doing?"

"Don't call me that. alright? Just call me lightningman. Mr.Lightningman just sounds weird. And since all your desks are much to small for me, I'm going to enlarge one."

"With a card?"

"Yep." I hold out the card titanic growth to one of the empty desks. I then say "The pup looked over the treetops, eyeing the man who just yesterday had kicked her. Suddenly her hunger was infused with pure delight." I say it lazily as the card glows and makes the desk my size. I put the cards back in my pocket.

"Huh... what..... HUH!?!" Everyone was confused that I was able to do that. But Silent and the CMC were the ones who took it the best. They started to actually clap for me. or whatever it is when you clap with hooves. I mock bow.

"Thank you, Thank you." I smile and sit down.

"Al-alright everypony. And human. Calm down. Now, Since we have a human here. We are going to be advancing a bit to Equestrian history." I hear everyone groan.

"Why? Can't he learn that later?"

"No, unfortunately."

"Why not?"

"Because I challenged Blueblood," I said. There was silence. "What?" I shrug. "I gave him a chance to be kinder to ponies. I checked up on him yesterday, and he didn't take that chance. So now I need to be him in a test on Equestrian History and in a battle. The battle will be easy enough. But I still need to learn about the history. I know a bit of it from the show. But not all of it."

"Well, what do you know?"

"the E:U:P were created just after Luna's banishment." I wince at the memory of that. "But during the first celebration of the first celestial year of peace. A celebration was held. Led by some pony by the name of Firefly, a team of flyers was chosen to help celebrate it. It was so highly charged and full of energy, lightning flew out over the crowd. From then on, they were named the Wonder-bolts." I then take a deep breath and continue. " Colonel Purple Dart was the leader of the Wonder-bolts in the Fourth Celestial Era. The name of the choreography of their moves is named Easyglider. There were 7 pegasi that were in the original squadron. And Princess Celestia's favorite pattern is the Icaranian Sun Salutation. Flair d'Mare was the mare that streamlined the costume. General Flash is the tenth leader of the Wonderbolts. Spitfire is the current leader of the wonderbolts. Shining Armour is the current leader of the Equestrian military. There are three tribes of ponies out in the world. As well as quite a lot of other species. The three tribes are Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns. Discord is the embodiment of chaos and disharmony. He is not a god, however. Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack are the ones who saved Princess Luna from Nightmare moon using the elements of harmony." I take another deep breath. "There are also Ahuizotl, breezies, bugbears, centaurs, Cerberus's, changelings, Chimeras, Cipactlis, cockatrices, cragadiles, cyclops's, demons, diamond dogs, draconequus's like Discord, dragons like spike, Flash Bees,fly-ders, fruit bats, gargoyles, griffons, hippogriffs, hydras, jackalopes, manticores,maulwarfs, minotaurs, orthros,parasprites, phoenixes, pigasuses, Quarry eels, sea serpents, sirens,slingtails, sphinxes, star spiders, Storm creatures, The tantabus, tatzlwurms, Timberwolves, tri-horned bunyips, twittermites, Ursa minors and majors, vampires, and windigos." Breath. "There are also buffalo, cattle, donkeys, goats, and zebras. The god that is believed to have created this world is Faust. Or full name, Lauren Faust. And the only pony that has powers that science is unable to explain is Pinkie Pie." I finished as I let out my breath. "There. Geez, that was multiple mouthfuls."

"Wow.... Um... I think you already know a lot. But there are a few things you missing. Like how Equestria was formed, Discord's reign of chaos, and what nightmare moon does."

"I think I might remember those." I furrow my brow. I was about to answer again when the bell rings for the end of school. "Huh? How long was I talking?"

"Quite a while," Cheerilee said as everyone filed out. "But it's only lunch. It's an early dismissal today."

"Really? Why?"

"Pinkie Pie of course." She looks up at me. "Before the school opened today, she came and told everyone about a party she was holding for some griffin named Gilda." I then panicked.

"WHAT! I MISSED THAT!" I get up and hurry out the door. I run to Fluttershy. I knock on the door panicking. "Fluttershy are you in here?" I ask. Fluttershy opened up the door. She looked like she was crying. She saw me and hugged me.

"Oh. There you are. Thank goodness your here."

"It's alright. I'm sorry, I wasn't there when Gilda ran into you." I then growl. "Listen, you and I are going to that party. I have a few things I need to do."

"Oh. Please don't. I don't want you to run into her."

"She deserves this," I growl more. "I'm doing this. If you don't want to come that's fine. But I'm going."

"Well... alright. I'll come with you." With that we both head for Sugar Cube Corner. Fluttershy seemed extremely scared of Gilda. We soon get there. We were welcomed by Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy goes to a corner while I search through my bag.

"You've met Gilda, right? What's she like?" Twilight asked Fluttershy.

"Oh... um.. well..." She sighs but I finish her sentence.

"She's a (Beep)ing sack of (Beep) on a (Beep)" I say without looking up from my bag. I then find what I was looking for and I start putting around the traps.

"What? Oh, come on. She can't be that bad."

"She really is." I frown at her. Meanwhile, Fluttershy was walking to Pinkie Pie.

"Um... Pinkie Pie. About this party for Gilda, do you really think it's a good idea?" She asked quietly.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about mean old Gilda. Your auntie Pinkie Pie's got it all taken care of."

"I'm/ She's a year older than you." I and Fluttershy say at the same time. I then notice Gilda had walked in. I think.

"Heh heh. Here's where the fun begins."

PreviousChapters Next