• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,943 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,943

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 - Making a Wand. (NOT DIRTY!)

As the mane 6 and I went to Sweet Apple Acres, they asked me,

"What are we doing here?" I smiled a little bit,

"I'm looking for the tree that has the most amount of earth pony magic in it. I'm going to take one of its branches, then if you'll allow me, I'm going to take one feather from you two," I point to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, "So I can have a magical core in it. Then I'm going to ask you two," I point to Twilight and Rarity, "To charge up the wand a bit. Kind of like a Jumpstart."

"You're going to take our feathers?" Fluttershy eeped a little bit.

"Just one from you both, but trust me, if I manage to get this wand working, it will be extremely powerful." I smile brightly. I then turn to Applejack, "So which tree do you think has the most Earth pony magic?"

"That would be the one we originally planted. Old Faithful." She seemed proud. "She's been serving the farm since before Granny Smith." She stated.

"Ok, so yeah, that would be the one hands down." I nod as we go to the center of Sweet Apple Acres. There I spotted it. It was beautiful but old. The only other thing that I thought would compare would be the majesty of Queen Elizabeth. (seriously, How is she still alive?)

"This will do well." I go to it and search for a branch. I could practically feel the magic radiating off of it. I see a resilient looking branch and I snapped it off. The magic moved like a combination of a gas and a liquid. But I kept it inside, using my own magic.

"Ok, Now I just need to hollow it out and put in the feathers." I look at the girls "Let's get to my place, I'm might have some tools in my backpack." So we left and a half hour later, my magic began to falter after holding it. It seemed that my magic was being absorbed by the branch. I smile.

"Ok, Twilight, Could you make sure the earth pony magic stays inside of it, Your magic will be absorbed like mine into the wand ok?

I could practically see the gleam in her eyes as she was witnessing history for Equestria being made. "OK!" She said enthusiastically as she took it in her magic. We soon got into the house and I pulled out some tools. I began to hollow out the large wand. The bark on the outside was a plated bark to give more grip. And the inside of it was fir wood. It was 12 inches. It had a hard flexibility. I was just about finished when I looked at Twilight. She even seemed tired, The magic began to falter again.

"Rarity, It's your turn." She nodded and held it. Since her specialty was levitation spells since she had to levitate multiple things for her job, she held it up much longer. I finished hollowing it out when I turned to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

"Ok, I need those feathers please." I kneel down beside them. Rainbow Dash nodded. She seemed to be happy to help, which surprised me. It must be that she thought anything that had a part of her in it, it would be awesome. Fluttershy was a little more hesitant. But eventually she nodded and they both showed their wings for me to grab one. I run my hand close to it and I feel the magic running through them. I eventually pull out two feathers that had the most magic in them. I put them in the wand.

"Awesome! Ok, But first I need to see something. Rainbow, could you and Fluttershy fly, please? I want to make sure taking your feathers didn't mess anything up for you two." They nodded and began flapping their wings. And they began to fly normally. Nothing had changed.

"Perfect!" I then look at Pinkie Pie. "Your the only one that hasn't helped with the wand yet. And I know the perfect job for you. Since you are great with your hooves since you decorate cakes, I need you to seal up the end of the wand with as much magic as you can. She nodded and hopped toward it. Rarity put it down on the table and Pinkie started concentrating on putting as much magic into her hooves as she could. She then started to close the end. The wood seemed to simply melt into her hooves and reform wherever she wanted it too. Soon she was finished. Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity were exhausted from the amount of magic they had just put into this. I hugged all 6 of them.

"THANK YOU! Now I just need to put all of my magic into it." I sigh and raise my ring toward the wand. I imagined a large magic pipeline connecting between the ring (and by extension me.) to the wand. I began to push all of my magic toward it. It took a good 10 minutes before I finally finished. I was exhausted. But the wand was finished. It was glowing. I go and pick it up. Suddenly a felt like I could do anything, My hand was warming up from the contact of me touching the bark. I could also feel all of the girls magic in it. But more than that, I could feel something else. All of the elements of harmony. We had created a wand that could use the power of harmony.

"Girls..... We made history today." I raised the wand and Navy blue and Lightning yellow sparks, as well as the colors of the girls, flew out the end. "We created the Harmonic Wand."

PreviousChapters Next