• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,954 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,954

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11 - Returning to Ponyville

As we reappeared in ponyville, I stumbled a little.

"Whoa... Ok, I'm going to have to get used to that if I'm going to be practicing magic." I say as I shake my head to get my senses back. I looked around and the look of Ponyville reminded me of a song that I used to listen to.

I sighed as I turned to the Mane 6. "Thanks for this, but I'm going to go find a place to sleep, I have all of my stuff, so I just need to find a good spot." I smile and was just about to leave when Rainbow Dash got in front of my face.

"Whoa, whoa whoa. You aren't leaving right now. If you leave, then we aren't going to be able to find you again. So you're staying with one of us tonight." She looked at the other girls who nodded. I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Listen, I appreciate it. But I think I should find a more permanent spot to sleep, I can't just expect you to put up with me every night. Besides, I doubt I'll be able to get up into your house, and Twilight's tree house doesn't have enough space. That goes the same with Pinkies and Rarities. I don't think Apple jack's family will like me sleeping in their barn. And Fluttershy's house is usually crowded with animals. Who, I might add, won't like me."

They looked at me a little sadly. "Well, at least let us help you find a place. You owe us that at least."

I sigh. "Fine. Let's go see if that abandoned house is still abandoned and nobody moved into it yet." So we left to go to the house. It was still abandoned and I went to the door but it was locked.

"Ooh! ooh! Try saying 'Open Sesame'" Pinkie Pie said. I couldn't let the opportunity pass, plus I was getting annoyed so I said this.

"OPEN SAYS ME!" and I kicked the door off of its hinges. It landed with a crash and kicked up a lot of dust. I coughed as threw the dust out of the building and it evaporated into the air. I looked around. It was clean after the party. I assumed that the people that were still sober had cleaned it up for the next person. I went and put all of my stuff down in the corner. I then turned to the 6.

"I'll be sleeping here. If you want to see me tomorrow, then wake me up at around 6 or 7. In the morning. I can't-do (BEEP) in the after...... What the (BEEP) was that?" I realized that the beep was literally such a deep one, that it was causing a minor earthquake everytime I said a swear word. I burst out laughing. "Oh, this is too (Beep)ing good to pass up. I'll see you girls in the morning." I did a two fingered salute and they left for their houses. I took out all of my camping supplies out, including my power generator and I started it up, the lights in the house flickered on and I sighed. I checked on the water. It was still on to my amazement. I turned on the heater and worked how all of the plumbing worked. After which I went and took my clothes off and took a shower. I had all of my toiletries and I cleaned myself well. I sighed in relief as I hadn't had a shower in a while. I cleaned both sets of my clothes. I then hooked up my case that held my Xbox One S. I started to tinker with it. I then finally figured out how I had been able to connect to the internet. When I had used my lightning on earth, it had somehow interacted with the computers of the world and imprinted the internet permanently into my lightning stream.

I think now would be a good time to explain how my powers work. At least how I had learned how they worked so far. When the lightning struck me, it created a second circulatory system within me that worked only for lightning. It also opened up new pores all over my body that I can willingly open and close upon mental command. I had nearly screwed myself over with my secret identity everytime I left for a doctor's appointment. Also when I had learned to control my powers, I'm pretty sure my dad had seen it at least once. I was sure that I was screwed, but he acted like nothing had happened. Back then, I was sure he didn't notice it.... But now? That I know he healed me and might have given me my powers? I'm not sure anymore. I finished making my Xbox able to connect to the internet. I looked through all of my apps on it and chose some Netflix. I clicked on 'My Little Pony.' You might be wondering... "Damyon, you're literally in Equestria right now! Why the (Beep) do you want to look at that while you're in Equestria?" Quite simple really, I need to brush up on my knowledge so that if anything happens in real life that didn't happen in the show, I can stop it easily and let it continue to happen. After an hour of looking at the next events, I turned off the Xbox and switched my laundry to the dryer. I sighed and went to my bed. I sighed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to knocking on my door. It seemed urgent. I yawned. "Hold on! Let me get dressed!" I probably caused someone to blush at that statement as I put on my suit. I opened my door to see Pinkie Pie panicking. Her hair was down.

"Pinkie? What's wrong?" I asked and she began to babble like crazy.

"Everyonerealizedthatyoucamebackandtheyarestillangryatyou.Twilightandtherestarecuttingthemofftogiveyoutimetoleave.WeneedtogoNow!" She rushed I sighed.

"I'm not running. I think now would be a good time to unleash my bad side if they don't accept my apology after this." Pinkie seemed a little scared as i left to go to the crowd.

PreviousChapters Next