• Published 20th May 2017
  • 651 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie Pie and AJ And Rainbow Dash Short Gags - Alex Warlorn



Some silly fun and games, don't go taking seriously. After 'MMMystery on the Friendship Express' AJ doubts Pinkie Pie's 'power' to make anything sound irresistibly delicious, the poor mare. Then RD learns karma hates third-party prank checks.

  • ...
3
 11
 651

Part 2 of 2

"I don't believe it!" Rainbow Dash said stomping on a storm cloud, and somewhat startling Tank. "How dare they! HOW DARE THEY?! How dare Applejack and Pinkie Pie make Apple Bloom eat asparagus!"

Tank stared, and just rolled his eyes.

"I mean! Pinkie Pie using her talent to make anything sound super delicious to make fillies eat their vegetables?! I never knew she could be soooo diabolical!"

Tank said nothing.

Rainbow Dash stood up, on her rear legs, her chest puffed out, her wings flared, and the sun behind her back. She pointed to the distance. "There's only one sane thing to do Tank! I'm gonna prank the heck out of them without explaining! That's sure to send the message of Pinkie Pie never using her super powers to get foals to eat healthy EVER AGAIN!"

Rainbow Dash zoomed off. Tank politely trailed behind.

--

Prank 1

Joy-buzzer in hoof, Rainbow Dash asked, "Hey Pinkie Pie! High hoof!"

"Sure Dashie!"

The two high-hoofed, and Rainbow Dash let out a yelp as she was electrified and fell to the ground twitching.

"Huh?" Pinkie Pie looked at the joy buzzer in Rainbow's hoof. "Looks like there was a loose wire or something. So, want me to fix it and we can try again?"

"What? Thank you but no, I... I... Ugh! Later Pinkie!" Rainbow zoomed off again.

Prank 2

With a bucket of glue in hoof, Rainbow Dash flew to Sweet Apple Acres. "Heheh! This is gonna drive AJ nuts when she bucks these trees and no apples come off!" As Rainbow Dash landed and began to try and glue the apples in place... the apples fought back. "OW! HEY! AGH! Get away! Since when do apples have pinchers!?"

-

"Hey Big Mac, ya finish plantin' those new crab apple trees we got from Aquastria?" Applejack asked.

"Yep!"

Prank 3

Rainbow Dash knew how this normally went, so she put the hyper windigo-ghost-pepper sauce on BOTH cupcakes. There was no way Pinkie Pie could take the wrong one!

"Hey Pinkie Pie! I tried my hoof at baking cupcakes! Wanna try one?"

"Sure Dashie! I love cupakes!" Pinkie Pie ate one without miss a beat. "Thanks Dashie!" Pinkie Pie gave her a hug and bounced off.

"... What?... How... That isn't... Why?" Had she gotten the wrong recipe? Poor poor sweet wonderful Rainbow Dash took a bite of the other cupcake.

Prank 4

After having drank enough milk that guaranteed Daisy Jo would be getting a raise, and having had to explain to Twilight, NO, Rainbow HADN'T tried to sneak her transformation spell to turn into a fire breathing dragon...

Rainbow Dash went with the tried and true method of just throwing a stink bomb at Applejack's window... which bounced right off and hit Rainbow Dash in the face.

-

"Hey Applejack! Ah finished cleanin' all the windows! They're mighty see-through!"

"Thank ya kindly Apple Bloom!"

Prank 5

One tomato juice bath courtesy of ever loyal Tank later...

"I don't get it! I prank ponies ALL THE TIME! Stuff doesn't backfire like this! I mean, I usually pull off the prank perfectly, THEN stuff backfires! What's going on?!"

+++

"And so you see Pound and Pumpkin," Pinkie Pie said wearing a graduate hat, a teacher's stick pointing at a little blackboard. "According to the rules of pranki-dynamics, which I totally didn't just make up: when pranking would normally result in a normal prank, if the motive for the prank isn't a prank for prank's sake, but instead for a motive that is misplaced, misdirected, or goes against basic karma in a way that doesn't affect the world on a large scale, the pranks will invariably begin to misfire back. That is why it is is important that all party ponies keep their intents pure, and not seek personal vendettas via our pranks, as are the words of wisdom passed down from St. Surprise the First."

Comments ( 8 )

I didn't know there was a patron saint for party ponies.

Hmm... the first chapter could use a little bit more descriptions to balance the dialogue, but otherwise, it was really funny. And this second part? Comedy gold! :rainbowlaugh:

8411472
Thank you for telling me so. *hugs*

8412013
You're welcome. Glad I could help and make your day a little brighter :pinkiesmile:I'm not much of a hugging person, but oh well... *hugs back*

nice story, very funny, and the find of st. surprise the first patron of the pony party, awesome.

9037173
:-) Thank you for the comment!

9037148
My pleasure. And thank you!

Login or register to comment