• Published 20th May 2017
  • 651 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie Pie and AJ And Rainbow Dash Short Gags - Alex Warlorn



Some silly fun and games, don't go taking seriously. After 'MMMystery on the Friendship Express' AJ doubts Pinkie Pie's 'power' to make anything sound irresistibly delicious, the poor mare. Then RD learns karma hates third-party prank checks.

  • ...
3
 11
 651

Part 1

"Ah know Ah sound like a silly pony askin' this here question Pinkie Pie. But is that trick of yours for real? Ah mean, you just describe somethin' delicious and boom they want it like a pig wants mud?" Applejack asked her friend.

Instead of being in Sugar Cube Corner like the ponies normally did when meeting, AJ had chosen to ask Pinkie Pie at the outdoor cafe instead.

"Well yeah, duh, of course it's real." Pinkie Pie smiled and nodded.

"Ah know you ain't sellin' snake oil but Ah still find it hard to swallow."

"Well . . . wanna see how good it is? I mean really REALLY see how good it is?" Pinkie Pie grinned perhaps a little too wide.

"Don't tell me you can make a pony eat rocks or somethin'."

"Oh no no no, I can't make ponies eat something they -can't- eat, and I don't think I can describe something so super duber good they'd risk getting hurt for it . . . I think, it's not like I experiemented, exper-mints, uh, tried to figure out the details."

"Well, okay. Go ahead. Show me," AJ invited the thunder.

"Okay." Pinkie nodded happily. "See those pears over there?"

"Yeah, what about them? Ah don't care much fer 'em. At all. In fact, Ah avoid 'em whenevah possible."

"Don't they look scrumptious? All juicy. Not quite round but just round about, the looking like a little man who wants to be in your stomach. The way the sunlight glistens off its chartreuse skin. The texture on the surface is so delectable, the flavor on the inside a divine river down your throat. And having soaked up all that sunshine and pure spring water, just makes it to die for doesn't it Applejack?"

"No, it doesn't, and, what-the-hay-!?" AJ startled as she began trotting towards the pear cart. She tried to trot the other way but her hooves wouldn't cooperate.

"Can I help you?" Said the pear seller.

AJ hoof lifted on its own accord and began to hoof bits to her.

"Ah'd like a pear please! Ah changed mah mind! No Ah haven't! I want one! No Ah don't! Yes Ah do! NO Ah don't!" AJ began wrestling with her own hoof.

"Erm, are you okay?"

Ah'm just. . . p-peachy-peaches," Then something clicked. The center of AJ's eyes became little pears.

"Here ya go." AJ smiled giving the money.

The confused stand pony gave the fruit.

AJ happily inhaled it on the spot. AJ stood smiling for a second enjoying the taste. Then her eyes went back to normally. "Huh? Wha?"

She whipped her head around and growled, "PINKIE!"

"Oh AJ I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't think it would upset you badly!"

"Pinkie . . ." AJ said darkly, then grinned. "You are SO our guest at dinner tonight!"
++++

At dinner...

Applebloom gobbled the 'icky tasting' asparagus one after the other like they were candy. "Why can't ah stop-!?"