• Published 28th May 2017
  • 2,211 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony: Strange Advice - Time Agent pony



After viewing three possible futures on where to send Starlight Glimmer, Princess Celestia suggests sending her to the Sorcerer Supreme

  • ...
3
 21
 2,211

The Finale battle

"So the Sorcerer Supreme and his foot soldiers have returned for a rematch," Chrysalis smiled.

"There may be only seven of you," Mordo smirked, "but you still don't have a chance against us."

From out of no where an army of both changelings and Mindless Ones materialised into the room.

Everyone got ready to charge, but before they could clash, "How about eight of us?" a voice asked.

Everyone on the battlefield turned to see, Captain Universe, floating in the air above the battle.

"Trixie?" Starlight asked, tears straining down her face.

Captain Universe's mask dissipated to revealed Trixie's face, "the one and only," she replied.

"Oh, Trixie," Starlight said, so happy to have her friend back.

As they were about to hug, Warwolf interrupted them, "fight now, hug later," he said.

"Right," Trixie nodded, the Captain Universe mask reforming over her face.

Mordo laughed, "The universe must be desperate if the avatar of life is being wielded by a self-absorbed, below-average illusionist."

"I'm going enjoy taking you down," Trixie smiled.

"Everyone ready," Strange said.

"Ready," the others replied.

"Changelings, Mindless One to battle," Dormammu commanded.

"Time for payback," Chrysalis growled, she and Mordo joined the army.

Both sides faced each other, "Attack!" Chrysalis cried.

The heroes and villains clashed.

Ghost Rider, using his chains, managed to take out several changelings and Mindless Ones.

Elsa and Warwolf fought back to back shooting changelings and Mindless Ones left and right.

Trixie, using her Captain Universe powers, blasted hordes of changelings and Mindless Ones, suddenly Mordo charged at her from behind, but before he could attack her Mordo was grabbed by the Man-Thing.

The moment Man-Thing touched Mordo's skin it started to burn, Mordo let out a cry of pain falling to his knees.

Trixie turned to the Man-Thing, "Thanks, Mr. Man or Mr. Thing," she said.

Man-Thing put a hand on her should and in response a mumbled grow escaped it.

"He likes you," Wong said, as he joined the two.

"How can you tell?" Trixie asked, wiping away slime from where Man-Thing had touched her.

"You didn't burn at his touch," Wong replied.

"Good to know," Trixie replied.

Suddenly a squad of Mindless Ones advanced on them, Trixie and Wong, along with Man-Thing engaged them.

Meanwhile, Doctor Strange and Wong were dealing the final blows to Mordo.

Elsewhere Starlight and Chrysalis faced off against each other, "I want that infinity stone," Chrysalis roared, "and I want it now!" firing blasts from her horn at Starlight,

"Chains of Krakkan, hold her fast," Starlight cried, conjuring strong chains to hold Chrysalis back, "Chrysalis listen to me" she continued, "you don't want to do this."

Chrysalis growled and struggled against her restrains, finally blasting herself free of the chains.

"I know these's good in you," Starlight said.

"You think that if you say some words to convince me to reform and I'll reform just like that," Chrysalis replied, "I'm not as weak as the other villains who have fallen to your words."

Chrysalis lunged at Starlight, but a powerful blow from Man-Thing knocking her to the ground.

"I've waited many moons for my revenge," Chrysalis growled as she got back to her feet, "no mindless pile of sludge and leaves can keep me from me from what I seek."

Man-Thing responded with an angry growing noise, followed by him plunging his hands into the ground, causing tendrils and vines to sprout from the ground, holding Chrysalis in place.

"Feel the fury of Seven Suns of Cinnibus," Starlight said, she fired one final blast at Chrysalis.

The changeling queen tried to shield herself from the blast, but at the last moment her shield broke and she fell to the ground alongside the defeated Mordo.

"It doesn't have to be this way," Starlight said, standing over the defeated Chrysalis, "look take it from me," she continued, "there can be more to life than just revenge and destruction."

"You really think I can reform?" Chrysalis replied, "I'm evil to the core, nothing can sway me."

"I know something that can," Starlight stated, the infinity stone in the center of the Eye of Agamotto glowed.

Green light surrounded Chrysalis, slowly she began to shrink and growing younger until she nothing more than an egg on the ground.

"Mind if I borrow this?" Trixie asked, taking Mordo's staff as Starlight levitated the egg over to Wong.

"Dormammu!" Starlight commanded, "your forces are scattered and your servants have failed."

"You dare command Dormammu!" Dormammu thundered, as he appeared right in front of Starlight and Trixie.

"Dormammu, hear my voice and listen," Starlight continued, "I've got the Ultimate Nullifier," she said, pulling out the device, "leave this world and its people alone or I'll use it."

"No, Starlight!" Strange cried, "It'll take you with it."

"You would not dare use such a powerful device," Dormammu smiled.

"Try me," Starlight replied, readying herself to fire the Nullifier, "I don't know much about this device," she carried on, "but I do know that it can erase anything it hits from existence."

"Including its user," Dormammu stated.

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice," Starlight replied, "to protect this world, Equestria and all other worlds out there from your evil."

"Me too," Trixie nodded, "you forget I have the power of the universe itself, I could make your feel the full force of a supernova."

"What say you, Dormammu?" Strange asked, "do you really want to take on all of us and the guardian of Eternity?"

Dormammu charged at the heroes, only to be met with a furious blast from all of the heroes at once.

"Your move," Warwolf smiled, pointing his laser gun in Dormammu's face.

"You will leave the human realm along and never attack it again," Strange stated, "do you agree to these terms."

"I shall agree," Dormammu conceded, "but know this Doctor Strange I will clam my vengeance upon you."

"Been there, done that," Strange replied, with that Dormammu vanished.

"What about Mordo?" Elsa asked.

"He must repent for him crimes," Ghost Rider said, "he will face the agony of those he has wronged," he finished, taking the defeated Mordo, wrapped in his chains, on his motorcycle.

Strange beckoned to Starlight for the Eye of Agamotto back.


Back at the Sanctum.

"OK thats the last of them," Wong said, putting the Wand of Watoomb back in its case.

"This power is the greatest thing ever," Trixie squealed, "I gotta hang on to this power, It'll make my magic act some much more great and powerful, I wonder what else I can do with? I bet it lasts forever."

But before Trixie could continued, the Uni-Power de-merged from her and disappeared.

"Drat, ponyfeathers!" Trixie exclaimed.

"Power or no power," Starlight said, "you're still my great and powerful friend."

"I think its time for you to head home," Strange commented, "the battle with Chrysalis showed me that you have truly made peace with your past."

"We'll miss you all," Starlight smiled, "you taught me not to let fear of my past get me down."

"Come here, you big green lug," Trixie continued, giving the Man-Thing a hug, leaving her covered in slime.

"Anytime you come to Equestria," Starlight finished, "don't be strangers."

With that Strange opened up a portal and the two walked through it.


Back in Canterlot

"Welcome home, Starlight and Trixie!" Twilight, her friends and the Princesses cried, as Starlight and Trixie exited the portal.

"I was worried you never used the journal I gave you," Twilight said, speaking fast, " I was worried! I wasn't! I knew you could do it, and I'm so, so, so, so, so proud of you! Tell me everything! Start from after I hyperventilated, and don't leave out any details!"

"It's good to see that you, alright," Sunburst smiled.

"Well we had a battle with Queen Chrysalis....." Starlight began.

"WHAT!?" everypony asked.

"What happened?" Applejack queried.

In response Starlight pulled out the egg.

"Here she is," she answered.

"She's an egg?" Rainbow Dash said.

"She's an egg?" Rarity repeated.

"I gave her a second chance," Starlight replied.

"She's an EGG?" Celestia repeated.

"We'll take her to the Changeling hive," Starlight continued.

"They'll raise her properly," Trixie added, "she may be different."

"Or she may be worse," Luna finished.

"That's her decision," Starlight stated.

Everypony nodded in agreement.

"An egg?" Rainbow Dash mumbled.


The Changeling Hive

"Take care of her," Starlight said, levitating the egg to Thorax, the leader of the changelings.

"Of course," Thorax replied, "we'll raise her as the ruler we want not the one we had."

The egg was placed in the Changeling hatchery.

"I hope she can let go of the past and embrace her new future," Starlight smiled.

"I think she can," Thorax nodded, "with us to guide her."

As they watched, the egg started to crack.

Comments ( 6 )

interesting conclusion...though am I the only one who's worried about that possible bit of foreshadowing there at the end?

8402801
Glad you like the ending:raritywink:, I'm not worried at all:twilightsmile:

8402857

I'm not worried at all

...I suppose you wouldn't be: after all, Chrysalis' best plans just got SCRAMBLED
cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/082010/pieintheface-9.jpg
...I deserved that

8483920
Thanks for the joke and comment:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment