• Published 28th May 2017
  • 2,216 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony: Strange Advice - Time Agent pony



After viewing three possible futures on where to send Starlight Glimmer, Princess Celestia suggests sending her to the Sorcerer Supreme

  • ...
3
 21
 2,216

The Swarm

The Dark Dimension

A changeling solider approached, Queen Chrysalis, "My queen," he said, "we have acquired the artifact."

He presented the Evil Eye of Avalon to Chrysalis.

This is taking too long," Dormammu thundered, "you and your army are no closer to conquering the human realm."

"Patience, Dormammu, patience," Chrysalis replied, "everything comes to those who wait."

"I tire of waiting," Dormammu responded, "you are misusing the power I gave you."

"And may I remind you," Chrysalis cried, "you need me as much as I need you," she continued "you can't go outside the Dark Dimension, but me and my army can."

"What is our next move?" Dormammu conceded, seeing Chrysalis's point.

"Just one last piece to find," Chrysalis smiled.


Back at the Sanctum

"What happened here, Mordo?" Strange asked, he, Starlight and Trixie had hear Wong shout, discovered him unconscious and were now helping him back to his feet.

"I don't know," Mordo replied, "I entered the room and found Wong like this and on top of that the Evil Eye of Avalon has been stolen."

"Stolen?!" Strange repeated.

"What's the Evil Eye of Avalon?" Starlight asked.

"A very powerful artifact," Strange explained, "the results could be disastrous unless we find it,"

"Evil Eye of Avalon, that's a mouthful," Trixie commented.

"Well, on the bright side," Mordo added, "whoever it was didn't get their hands on the Wand of Watoomb."

"The Wand of Watoomb?" Trixie asked.

Mordo pointed at another display case containing the aforementioned wand.

"We must ensure the wand never falls into evil hands," Strange said.

"Just how powerful is the wand?" Starlight asked.

"It responds to the thoughts of the user," Wong replied, "it has near-omnipotent power."

"It is most impor......." was all Strange could say, before the nearby window exploded, throwing everyone and everypony against the wall.


Starlight opened her eyes, all she could remember is she and Trixie were talking to Strange, Mordo and Wong then there was an explosion, her vision was blurred but she could make some things out.

Strange, Mordo, Wong and Trixie were all out cold, the cause of the explosion stood in the broken window, one Starlight recognised, a changeling, but the other was something different entirely, it's body was coloured grey with a single red eye set into its head.

The two strode past everyone and snatched the Wand of Watoomb from it's case, once they had the artifact the two returned to where they had entered and vanished.

"No, No, No, No!" Strange cried, as he began to regain conscious, as the two creature disappeared.

"What was that?" Starlight asked, "how are there changelings here?!"

"That creature with the changeling was a Mindless One," Mordo replied, "and that means only one thing."

"What?" Trixie asked.

"Dormammu has returned," Strange said, "but that doesn't explain where that changeling came from."

"Dormamwho?" Trixie asked.

"Queen Chrysalis," Starlight answered, "I don't how, but she most be working with Dormammu."

Suddenly, there was a crackling sound from outside, the group rushed to the broken window. Shortly after a massive portal opened up, in the New York streets, and an army of changelings and Mindless Ones streamed out of the portal, terrifying people on the streets.

"This is going to be a problem," Strange said.

"I'm sure the Avengers can handle it," Mordo shrugged, "Like they handle the Chitauri invasion."

Just after Mordo had said that, the group noticed, down on the streets, a team of heroes were engaging the changeling and the Mindless Ones: one was wearing an armoured suit, another was wearing red, blue and white along with welding a shield, another was wearing all black, another was welding a bow and firing arrows, another was clad in armour and dishing out blasts of lighting from his hammer and the last one was big, buff and green.

"I'm sure they've got this covered," Mordo nodded.

As Starlight and the others watched the fight, Starlight could see that the heroes were losing the fight, the changelings and Mindless Ones were overwhelming them.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Trixie said.

"Then its up to us," Strange stated, "But the three of us aren't enough."

What about me and Trixie?" asked Starlight.

"You are still in the training phase," Strange replied.

"And your illusions are no match for what we're up against," Mordo said.

"Whats that supposed to mean?!" Trixie retorted.

"It means that you and Starlight will have to sit this one out," Wong explained, he pulled another book from another display case, the Book of Vishanti.

"I hope the ones we need aren't busy." Strange said, as he the opened the book and flipped through a few pages.

Once he'd found the spell he wanted, his hands glowed with magical energy as he uttered the words of the spell.

After which, four people materialised into the room.

The first one was dressed from head to toe in black leather biker attire, along with a motorcycle.

The second one was dressed in orange and had two hunting rifles strapped to her back.

The third one was something completely different, his whole body was coloured green and covered in moss, mud, twigs and vines.

The last person was dressed in a dark blue suit, with a large gun on his back.

"Um, what just happened?" the guy in the biker outfit asked.

"Whats going on here, Stephen?" the girl in the orange coat asked.

The green figure said nothing.

"I'm with Elsa," the man in the dark blue suit nodded, "whats the meaning of this, Strange?"

"Apologies, for summoning you all like this," Strange replied, "but I need all the help I can get."

"Dormammu has returned," Wong explained, "but this time he's not alone."

"He's working with Queen Chrysalis, ruler of the changelings." Starlight added.

"OK, talking horses?!" the biker exclaimed, noticing Starlight and Trixie, the other two sharing his surprise, "thats something I haven't seen before."

"We're ponies, thank you," Trixie retorted, "and just who are you all?"

"Elsa Bloodstone, monster hunter," the girl replied.

"Vince Marcus, also known as Warwolf," the dark blue suit continued

"Names Johnny Blaze, the Ghost Rider and you are?" the biker finished.

"I'm Trixie and this my friend Starlight Glimmer," Trixie answered.

The green figure stayed silent.

"What about him?" Trixie asked, pointing at the green figure.

"He's the Man-Thing," Elsa replied.

The Man-Thing made a mumbled growling sound.

"Back to the point," Strange interrupted, "I've summoned the four of you here because Dormammu and Queen Chrysalis are trying to take over our world."

"So you called us, because we've fought supernatural threats before," Vince finished.

"That is correct, Vince," Mordo nodded, "You, Johnny, Man-Thing and Elsa have powers and experiences that will come in useful against Dormammu's forces."

"What about me and Trixie?!" Starlight asked.

"You and Trixie will be safe, here in the Sanctum," Wong replied, "You are not ready for a battle like this."

Before the heroes left, Strange opened up a mini portal, big enough to fit his arm through, and pulled out a amulet and placed it around his neck.

After that team assemble around Strange and disappeared in a flash of light.