• Published 15th May 2017
  • 2,714 Views, 289 Comments

Samudra's Journal - vren55



On the fall of a Seapony Empress. Pre-equel to Equestria's Changeling Queen and the Abyssal Empress

  • ...
8
 289
 2,714

PreviousChapters Next
Entry 99: The Ministry

After some days of discussion and brainstorming, as well as investigating what resources we already have to monitor our own subjects, my councillors and I have decided upon the creation of a new organization.

We call it “The Ministry” and its concept is simple, but frighteningly effective.

The “Ministry”’s job is to monitor dissent and traitors, through deliberately spreading rumors that would encourage traitors to act rashly, but while also encouraging others to be attentive to their fellows. The strategy is two-pronged, in the sense that it has an active component/operation in drawing traitors to show themselves, with the passive component being to encourage everyday normal ponies to be alert, attentive, and report suspicious behaviour.

It’ll be under my direct command and to ensure the organization stays loyal to me, the organization’s higher-ups would be employing the same tactic of spreading rumors, but also encouraging attentiveness to anything that traitors might be doing. That way, we can prevent what happened with Kara from happening ever again.

PreviousChapters Next