• Published 15th May 2017
  • 2,713 Views, 289 Comments

Samudra's Journal - vren55



On the fall of a Seapony Empress. Pre-equel to Equestria's Changeling Queen and the Abyssal Empress

  • ...
8
 289
 2,713

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: More Mysteries...

Okay, it’s unlikely to be a magical thing.

A group of deep pony mages, who wanted to take my place as Empress, were using a series of hidden arrays and magic spells in an attempt to kill me from a distance, out of my palace and out of sight.

Their attempt failed, but it was a bit worrying for a moment. The power that they employed demolished my bedchambers, as it caused the water in my rooms to turn to steam and rapidly expand, but I was unharmed.

Alright, I was bruised and a little burnt, but I healed that without too much difficulty. My Myrmidon did eventually find the assassins, and executed them when they refused to surrender. In their homes, we managed to recover a conspiracy stretching back decades.

Unfortunately, not long enough to explain the hallucinations and sensations. And if to rub salt in the wound, I shortly afterward, was hit with a series of false hearings. I’ve gotten used to the strangeness of them, but they’re terribly disorientating.

Damnit, if it isn’t something we can measure… then perhaps it is something we cannot. Location must be a factor then.

PreviousChapters Next