• Published 9th Dec 2018
  • 241 Views, 3 Comments

My Tiny Ponies - mlpbestie



(based off the borrowers book) The mane six are very tiny and live in a chip in the wall,no one's ever found them but when they are found and have to live outside what will happen

  • ...
 3
 241

Outside (final chapter

It was a long walk but we finally made it to the door. We were all tired but we had to get outside. I went under the door first and let the others follow me. Then Rainbow Dash showed us where the stump was. What she didn't mention was that the stump wasn't hollow! We didn't have any sharp tools and the matches were too dangerous. I found a weak spot in the bark that we could pull off so Rainbow Dash and I did that while every pony else tried to make tools.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually we got one strip of bark off but we still didn't have any tools . Not to mention it was starting to rain! We all hid in the ditch Applejack made since we didn't have shelter. Rarity was trying to "clean up" the ditch when she hit something. I dug it out and it was a tear pin! "I could use this as a axe " I thought. I asked Rarity for a piece of fabric and tied it around my head. Then I went to the top of the stump and started nicking the wood. I wasn't making much progress and was about to give up when I decided to give one last nick. Then as if an invisible axe just grazed the entire stump,two lines appeared from the center to the bark and the wood tore! Most of the bark fell,but it fell onto the stump like carpet! All of my friends raced to the stump and used the bark as cover since it was still raining I did the same and you know what I was happy to be in a home. It wasn't much but we would make it into the best home ever.
Epilouge: We were working on creating walls for the house, it was hard since we had to build at night but we eventually had a wall. It wasn't the best since it was made out of grass but it kept us safe.