• Published 18th May 2017
  • 321 Views, 3 Comments

The Muffinborn - Agentmlp412



In this land of Equestria the nine holds are in disarray, torn apart by the brewing civil war ensued by two sisters. In the midst of this chaos, an unlikely hero emerges, yet she is not as she seems.

  • ...
 3
 321

4.Dodge Junction

As Derpy begins to trot on over to the town she can hardly see, she is met with a stone dais with three upright stones.

She carefully touches one inscribed with stones as it begins to glow in the shape of a stallion wielding a great sword.

"Well hey there sugarcube, now ain't that nice this here standing stone hasn't been activated for as long as my granny can remember ." said the yellow blonde mare that suddenly appeared next to you.

"Gaahh.." Screamed our heroin as she later realizes that this made seems familiar.
"Umm.. What's your name?" She exclaimed.

"Well sorry, I forgot, my cousin Braeburned told me to meet you he and his "friend" already went ahead of you, oh and my name's Applejack." She said in a thick country accent.

"Wait, Applejack how'd you get here and where are we anyway?"

"Beg your pardon Missy but this is the first time we met each other and this here is Beautiful Dodge Junction" Applejack said in a proud voice.

"This is Dodge Junction, so that means you don't live in Ponyville?!" Derpy said with surprise and awe.

"Well I am from ponyville and then I joined in the war effort against Luna or otherwise known as the NightMare Moon, hey how'd ya know I was from Ponyville?" she asked with mild confusion.

"Ugh just a lucky guess..oh look let's go to the town I wanna see if they have muffins." She said hurrying down the road with little knowledge of the increased strength and aptitude she is about to have in fighting.