• Published 18th May 2017
  • 321 Views, 3 Comments

The Muffinborn - Agentmlp412



In this land of Equestria the nine holds are in disarray, torn apart by the brewing civil war ensued by two sisters. In the midst of this chaos, an unlikely hero emerges, yet she is not as she seems.

  • ...
 3
 321

2.Beginnings

Our story begins with a gray mare with a blonde mane named Derpy hooves, in the back of a cart being pulled by two mocha stallions in red armor. Our heroin sees three other captives in the back whilst one was gagged.
The stallion to her left speaks.
"Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and that thief over there."
Our protagonist covered in rags replies" I just don't know what went wrong"
While directly in front of you the red blonde unicorn whose horn is wrapped in cloth inscribed with mysterious runes, exclaims
"Damn you Stormcloaks... Equestria was fine until you came along! Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you I'd have stolen that cart and been halfway to yakyakistan." Then expectantly looks at her whilst looking agape at her gray coat and bound wings, "You there, you and me, we shouldn't be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants."
"Quiet back there" one of the stallions at the front said.
The red convict looks at the one next to him and asks"What's up with her"
He swiftly replies"This here is the princess Luna, leader and of the damn stormcloak rebellio , and a damn traitor to Equestria "
The "princess" tries to reply though she just releases a muffled sound as she is gagged.
As Derpy looks to her left she exhales as she is met with a small town garrisoned with soldiers, all clad in red adorned armor.
A sign of imperial occupation.
What awaited her inside only the soldiers knew.