• Published 15th May 2017
  • 1,918 Views, 49 Comments

Love is Stronger Than Chaos - fluttercordlover232



Did Fluttershy and Discord trespass into the human world? Or did the humans trespass into Equestria?

  • ...
20
 49
 1,918

Chapter 4

"Hold on a minute..these creatures are actually talking! Like…legitimate talking with verbal words! English words that we can understand!!!" Gunner gasped. "Please tell me I'm just dreamin'?"

"If you are, then I'm having the same dream." Brett said.

"Well, dreamin' or not, I'm not gonna miss this opportunity." Gunner grabbed the rifle from behind his back and loaded it. With a steady hand, he carefully aimed at the pair, trying to aim it perfectly…

"What the hell are you doing!?" Brett pushed the gun down so it was pointing at the ground. "We can't shoot them!"

Gunner's face was full of rage. Brett just ruined his perfect shot! The creatures were going to get away and he would lose his chance forever! "And why the hell not?"

"Think of all the money we could make off of them! All the fame and fortune we will get from discovering a new species?! We could be rich!" Brett exclaimed.

Gunner looked thoughtful."Yeah, yeah yer right!" he said with a wicked grin.

"Yeah I am!" Brett beamed, "You stay here, and I'll go back to the truck and get the net gun. I usually just leave it in the back of the truck because we usually just shoot and kill, but this is a special occasion. Just keep watch and make sure they don't leave."

"What do I do if they try?"

"I don't know, just shoot them in the leg or arm. It won't kill them but it will keep them grounded long enough for me to get back and trap them." Brett gave Gunner an encouraging pat on the back before hurrying out of the woods.


Fluttershy paid close attention to the sounds around her. Her husband was so sure that he heard something that could pose a threat to them. At first, she thought he was just being paranoid, but when she looked at him, there was a sense of urgency in his eyes and and in his voice that made her gulp with nervousness.

She heard leaves rustle, but nothing about the sound made her feel uneasy like it did with Discord.

"I don't understand Discord, what's-"

"Shh!" Discord interupted, putting a finger to his lips.

"Please love, just trust me ok? I can't explain it, but I just feel like somepony is watching us. Let's just go." He whispered.

Fluttershy nodded and with her mouth, picked up the basket of blueberries from where it was resting on the ground beside her. She nodded to Discord to confirm that she was ready to go.

With a nod of his own, Discord flapped his tiny mismatched wings and took off into the sky, with Fluttershy coming up to fly beside him.

Discord smiled and chuckled softly at how adorable Fluttershy looked while holding the basket of blueberries in her mouth.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the basket and it's contents flew through the air, showering blueberries everywhere.

At the same time, Fluttershy was falling lifelessly from the sky.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!"

Author's Note:

Duh duh dddddduuuuuuuhhhhhh:rainbowderp:

comments are greatly appreciated!!!:heart::heart: