• Published 15th May 2017
  • 1,918 Views, 49 Comments

Love is Stronger Than Chaos - fluttercordlover232



Did Fluttershy and Discord trespass into the human world? Or did the humans trespass into Equestria?

  • ...
20
 49
 1,918

Chapter 17

Author's Note:

I know it’s super short, but I have been working on it for sooo long. This chapter was pretty difficult for me to write, I had a hard time trying to figure how to write what I wanted into words. (It may not look like it, but it was actually the hardest chapter I had written so far)
I already started working on chapter 18. As well as new chapters for “Haunting Turmoil” and “Discord/Hercules AU”

I haven’t been on my game for so long! Must..Get...Back...On track...!🏋️‍♀️⛹️‍♀️

Even in the state he was in, Discord still put up a fight and struggled to be free of his captor’s tight grip. Biting, clawing, anything he could do to get himself free. He was so busy trying to do this that he didn’t notice a door being pulled open, and was suddenly thrust through it and landed on the cold hard ground, completely motionless.


The man just pulled the door closed when he heard footsteps coming from behind him. He turned around and saw his supervisor approaching him. Once he was close enough, he whispered in the other’s ear,

“Follow him, and see where he goes. He might lead you to more of his kind...”


When Discord finally came to, it was raining. With great effort, he managed to struggle up to all fours and launched himself at the heavy metal door. He tried to muster up enough power to at least remove the lock, but even that simple spell seemed impossible given his current weakened state. He collapsed limply to the ground in defeat. What was he supposed to do now?

“I...I have to...to get back to Equestria. It..It’s my only chance to save Fluttershy and the foal.” Once again, he shakily got up to all fours, only to collapse shortly after doing so. But Discord wasn’t deterred, he would stumble for a few steps but fall to the ground every few seconds, panting from the effort.

He was exhausted, He was in pain, and he hardly had enough strength to even stand.

But he had to push through it all. For Fluttershy...For their unborn child...


He continued on for hours, through wind and rain, and long after the sun had set. He fought the need to collapse, knowing that if he did he wouldn’t get up. The only noise that could be heard in the darkness of the night was the chirping of crickets. Hearing that sound would usually bring a feeling of peace to Discord, but he felt anything but peaceful right now. In fact, the pain he was in was so great, that it completely blocked out the sound. He couldn’t focus on anything else except the physical pain he was in, as well as the emotional.

He didn’t even feel his eyes rolling in the back of his head and his body slumping lifelessly to the ground. Too exhausted and numb to take notice of anything...