• Published 15th May 2017
  • 1,918 Views, 49 Comments

Love is Stronger Than Chaos - fluttercordlover232



Did Fluttershy and Discord trespass into the human world? Or did the humans trespass into Equestria?

  • ...
20
 49
 1,918

Chapter 12

Discord and Fluttershy were moved and held in another room while the other scientists went to work with helping the unfortunate ones out of the big cubes of jello. They went to work digging and eating their way to the poor souls who were still trapped inside.

Meanwhile, Discord and Fluttershy were being held in different rooms. Something that Discord could not stand at all! Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do about it.

He was completely helpless.

And he hated it. He hated it with such a passion.

Discord was chained and locked up in a separate room. Heavy blocks of iron were placed on his body that the scientists believe he could potentially release his magic from. The scientists already knew about his paw and claw, and they somehow found out about his tail. Discord was positive that he snapped it when no one was looking...

Some new places the chains were on included his cloven hoof and goat leg, his chest, and over his wings. There was also a rusty, tightly fitted muzzle that had been placed over his mouth. The metal digging painfully into the fur around it.

Just like his spirits, the iron chains weighed down on him, making it almost impossible to even stand on all fours, much less two.

Discord felt hot tears spill down his cheeks as he thought of his wife, how terrified she must be right now. So many emotions were racing through him; fear, sadness, anger, and defeat. Fear for Fluttershy, and angry at himself for not protecting her. Because of him, Fluttershy was in a lot of danger. Who knows what those freaks were doing to her at this very moment, she could already be dead for Celestia's sake...

Discord had a cold, sick feeling just thinking about it…

With new determination, he began to push and pull against the chains bounding him. Determination to get to Fluttershy gave him new strength, as the chains rattled loudly as he struggled against them.

He didn't hear the sliding doors open, or her hoofsteps approaching him. It wasn't until she came close enough that her natural rosy scent hit Discord's nostrils when he became aware of her approaching. He turned his head as much as the chains on his neck would allow and watched as his wife came into his full line of vision.

As she approached, Discord noticed fresh tears brimming in the corners of her eyes, he couldn't read her expression though.

"Discord..." Fluttershy let the tears fall and buried her face deep into his chest. Seeing as how Discord could not lift his arms to fully embrace her, he wrapped his neck around her. It was a bit difficult with the chains around his neck, but he managed.

"Shhh, it's alright..." he tried to say through the muzzle.

Fluttershy noticed his trouble and quickly set to work on trying to take it off. She finally managed to pull the contraption off him and throw the hatful thing across the room.

"Thanks." His voice was hoarse.

Fluttershy smiled despite the tears that were spilling from her cheeks. She sniffed, and then turned her gaze to look straight into her husband's.

"R-remember when they held us down and took our blood? W-w-well they ran some tests on mine, a-a-and they found s-something..."

Discord brows furrowed in confusion, but also concern. "W-what did they find Fluttershy? What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked with genuine concern.

"N-no, not exactly..."

Fluttershy closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before opening them again.

"I'm pregnant."

Author's Note:

Sorry this up so late everyone. I was very busy this weekend.

Anyway, please don't criticize me for "not knowing Discord". I know there truly is no way to "hold" the Lord of Chaos. If we were in Equestria, it would be easier for me to write that his powers were magically taken away. Sadly, we are not in Equestria. We are in a world where there is no magic, wizards, or witches. I had to find some way to restrict him!

If anyone out there has a better way for him not to use magic, other than my iron chains, let me know!

Hope you enjoyed! Comments are appreciated!