• Published 3rd May 2017
  • 644 Views, 4 Comments

Assassins Creed: Sunset Race - centuries



in this thrilling and dark sereis, Sunset Shimmer must race against time to retrieve a piece of eden

  • ...
3
 4
 644

Prolouge: In the beginng

Author's Note:

first one and hope you like it.
please don't hound me to hard.

going tom be having them during junior year cause that will be able to get me more story instead of them being seniors.

several months after the battle of the bands.


High above in the tall skyscrapers of the city of Canterlot, three hooded figures stand atop the ledge of a major skyscraper, scanning the midnight city's lights.

"You know your mission don't you?" Said on of the hooded men in a cold voice.

"If you wish to be one with the brotherhood, then use the skills we have thought you, and take out the Templar in this building. do you understand, Sunset shimmer." Said the second in a more serious tone than the other.

"It-it will be done." Said sunset shimmer, trying to hide the sorrow and grief in her words. She then pulled up her white and red hood over her fiery colored hair and tightened the straps around her vest. Sunset then put on a red and white mask to cover her face while she readied herself on the buildings ledge.

"Know that if you fail, you will die, and we will not come to your rescue. You are to find you own way back to the hideout, IF, you succeed." Said the assassin who spoke first.


Sunset was now trembling and second guessing herself, but clenched her teeth when she replied once again. " I-I understand" the two then look at each other and then back at her, and say in unison. "Go!"

With that sunset jumped off the ledge with her arms out as she did a leap of faith down the side of the building. With her eyes closed she then turned in mid air so she would be facing the sky and waited. Suddenly, the cable that was attached to her vest, caught and immediately began rushing her to the side of the building. Sunset bent her legs and pulled out her assassins blade she had on her right arm while holding onto the line with her left and waited for impact with the glass.


meanwhile in an office in the exact same building.

"Yes, I understand the situation is getting worse but believe me we have it under control. The assassins are weak against us here in Canterlot, all I'm asking for is time."

"The board has made its decision Mr. dale, and that is if you can't deal with this, then we will send someone who can. Don't forget that." -Click-

'Sigh' the man began to rub his temples to try and get rid of his headache from the conversation. He the pressed the intercom on his desk " Alice are you still there?" "Yes Mr. dale, Is there anything you need?" " please send up bones to my office. That'll be all." -click- He hangs up before she could say anything and slumps back into his chair.

"I need to take care of this and fast" said the Templar who was talking to himself. He then got up and walked over to his bookshelf were he picked up a picture of him and his family. " 'sigh' I hope one day I can make right by you." Said the Templar as he rubbed the photo.

Suddenly a black shadow began to form and when he turned to look out the window sunset smashed threw the glass and with both her legs, she dropped kicked the man onto his back and on the floor. Sunset quickly unhooked her vests straps and walked to dazed man whom she just hammered in the gut. While the Templar began to regain himself he dreadfully realized who attacked him and instantly tried to get up and run away, but sunset jumped onto him and moved the tip of her blade to his neck before he could.

"Please!" The Templar begged. "Please don't kill me." His eyes where watering and filled with fear but sunset only said one thing.

" I'm sorry "

With that she slow and steadily plunged her blade into the mans neck. He choked and scoffed on his own blood as the blade went in and in his final moments, he turned his head to the picture of his wife and daughter, thanking all that is good that he never brought any of them into the fold.

Sunset then looked down to were her hand was on his neck which was spilling blood all over her hand and onto the floor. She then slowly removed the blade and in doing so, faintly heard the sound of blood coming out from his lashed neck. Sunset then looked at her hand that was shaking violently which only stopped when she quickly grabbed it with the other. After she regained herself she began to slowly back away, but while doing so, the door opened and a man with a Templar necklace stood there wide eyed at what he was looking at.

Before he could draw his weapon Sunset ran back toward the window at lightning speed, but before she jumped, the Templar manage to get two shoots at her before she lept out the window.

The Templar known as 'Bones' rushed to the window and looked over the edge, but he was struck with confusion that the assassin was gone. Bones then went to his ear piece and order a full lockdown as well as to send out search parties to hunt down the assassin, but all of them would come up empty handed.


Up on a rooftop in Canterlot port sunset thought about the Templars financial money launderer who she killed, but shook it away while looking upon an old wear house at the docks. Sunset began to softly sobb out everything she had, so that it can all be out of the way when she takes the oath and lives with her new life.

Upon arrival at the hideout two Doors opened with an creaking sound. Sunset then walks forward into the center of a large room were the master assassin stood with three tables behind him. Once Sunset came up to the master 10-20 other assassins appeared from the shadows.

Sunset then turned her head from left to right very slowly so that she doesn't look like a peppy school girl in wonder at how many there were before meeting eyes with the master.

The master then stepped forward and held out his hands where he said only two words "The gauntlets." With that Sunset then removed both of her blades and handed them to the master who placed them in his robes.

Soon one assassin walk up to each of the three tables and picked up its contents, new assassin blades, a tomahawk with its blade as the creeds symbol, a packet of throwing knives to strap around her waist, and finally, a hand held pistol with intergraded silencer and holster.

The three walked over and surrounded Sunset with all of her new equipment. The master assassin soon walked up to her girl but then turned around so she would be looking at his back when he spoke. "Now you will take the oath to be one with our order." The three assassins took a step forward and had spread her legs and lifted up her arms so they could begin.

While they say the oath, each assassin puts the new weaponry on the girl after each verse.

All the other assassins in the building spoke along with the master while speaking the oath, for it is their most scared upbringing.


"When other men blindly follow the truth remember...."

"Nothing is true."
(she is given her throwing knives)

"When others are limited by morality or law, remember..."

"Everything is permitted."
(she is given the tomahawk)

"Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent.
hide within plain sight.
Never compromise the brotherhood."

"For the Templars are the threat to all."
(she is given the gun, and holster)

"We work in the darkness, to serve the light."

"We, are assassins."
(she is given her assassin blades)

Once they finished placing on her weapons Sunset kneels down and waits.

"Rise, you are now one with the assassins brotherhood, and with that, a name amongst us, what do you choose?."

Sunset pondered at what to be called but soon found the perfect name for her. "call me, Wraith."

Comments ( 4 )

I'm looking forward to this!

Not bad. A few minor capitalizations that are missing but otherwise an interesting start. Tracking for now.

I wonder why EQ AJ and RD are tagged, as well as the EQ Main 7 tag. Possible hints to how big of a role those two will play?

You, my good sir, have piqued my interest.

Login or register to comment