• Published 1st Dec 2017
  • 5,877 Views, 29 Comments

A Complex Love between Sister and...... well adoptive Brother. - Purplefan9



Down in the dumps again Spike has. Good thing Twilight is around to keep is spirit up, at least she supposed to...

  • ...
12
 29
 5,877

Extra: Holiday Special

It's that time of year again. Where everybody are lighting up and decorating for Christmas in Ponyville. Here we see the Sparkle Family getting ready for the season. Their house is decorative, the tree is bright & shining and the dinner table is food ready. Shining and his family have come to visit this time of year. Twilight getting all excited to play with her little one year old niece Flurry Heart. This is a blissful season for friends and family to gather and giving joy all around. After the family feast Spike and Twilight are dressing up in their winter coats to head out the door.

"Hurry up Spike I wanna see the wonderful events going on in the town center!" she said bouncing like Pinkie.

"I'm coming I'm coming! Geez Twi you're eighteen years old and you're still acting like a kid wanting to sit in Santa's lap." he said teasing her as he's coming down stairs.

"You do not. Tell me. I'm too old. For my favorite season..." pouting and glaring close to his face.

"............ok I take it back" raising his hands as a sign of forfeit.

"Thank you" smiling and smooching him.

"Twilight Sparkle what did I tell you about kissing your former brother now boyfriend?" said Night Light interrupting and seeing them blushing.

*groans* "When you or Shining are not around. C'mon daddy it's been 3 months and you're still mad about it?"

"Not really, we thought you were into those nice guys in the PPD (Ponyville Police Department) back then. I'm more worried what would they think if seeing my daughter and "not blood related son" going out..."

"Night Light dear drop your worries already. I think they look adorable together. Don't ever let anyone oppose you of your love my children" said Twilight Velvet smiling proudly.

"Thanks mom, I'm just glad Shining wasn't about to taze me for taking his LSBFF away......" said the green spiky haired boy feeling a little scared.

"Hey! I said I was sorry. My DBTLS (Defensive Brother to Little Sister) mode almost got the better of me. You've earned my trust many times over. Especially when we heard from Twily about how you nailed that stalking bastard the other night" said Shining Armor, PPD officer.

"And how you fight off those brats in the park when you were little. You're just like in that one book explaining the Dragon protecting his Princess" said his wife Cadence, Vice Principle of CPA (Crystal Prep Academy). Carrying little Flurry who's giggling bubbly.

"I tell you Cady I never get tired of that reading that awesome story. Of how the Dra-" the spiky green haired boy paused and look at the clock. "Never mind the story can wait! We need to go Twi!" he went ahead outside.

"Spike stay where I can see you! Now where did my put my..." the purple haired pink stripe girl searching for her pocket bag with strap on. Then she sees her mom lending what she's looking for. "Perfect! Thanks mom"

"I slip in a few things in case you're have the urge of getting a room for two" teasingly whispering to her daughter.

*face reddening* "Wha-...I-I don't have that kind of issue mom..." feeling embarrassed as she went out to meet up with Spike.

*sigh* "Still, I can't believe her and Flash would part ways after last year. Guess he was too good for her since the first time they met" said the dark blued haired father rubbing his head confusingly.

"What's more is he's getting back together with the former thug Sunset Shimmer. Seriously I don't know how people can change so fast?" said the blue haired officer.

"There's one thing I do understand, is that love is something it'll never be forgotten in their hearts" said the officer's wife.

"Well if love has made them cross the line, we're end up having another grandchild in the family......" the dark blue haired father got smacked on the back head by his wife for being "too soon for that" rude.

The blued haired officer suddenly getting up was about to go overprotective for his little sis but stopped by his wife. "Shining didn't you get over your DBTLS already?" glaring at him.

"...It's a struggle for me honey..." sitting back down.

"You'll be alright dear" and nuzzles on her little bundle of joy.


It's snowing in the city of Ponyville. Beautiful lights shining in each building and markets selling holiday merchandise. Let's not forget the big amazing christmas tree in the in the city center on a donut hole skating ring. The happy duo are seeing wonders all around for this will be a great season this year.

"A shame our friends might not have time to come here. We would of had a Christmas get together" she said feeling a little sad.

"Yeah, they probably already had their hands full with their families. Applejack having her relatives coming over. The Rainbow's & Scootaloo's going on a ski trip plus Fluttershy's are joining along."

"Wasn't Flutters not the type a person who's into sports?"

"Surprisingly, she enjoys riding the bob sleigh more" must a want the excitement of having the wind blowing at your face he thought. "Even Rarity & Sweetie Belle are visiting their parents this year."

*sigh* "pretty much...............I'm still jealous about the Aqua Sapphire necklace you gave her as a present" pouting and glaring at him.

"Hey now I know most of what she likes during my time chasing her. At least I have one girlfriend satisfied. So now is your turn to gain happiness"

"I guess that's fair. Let's see what kind of present would my faithful helper and boyfriend can give me?"

"You'll find out soon enough"

Walking through the snow and enjoying the holiday atmosphere it brings to the city. Some steps later they notice a snack stand with a giant cupcake on top. They probably figured which bakery it was from and they went over there. Pinkie Pie in her adorable Elf costume is selling all sorts of delicious Holiday goodies. Then she see Twilight and Spike passing by.

"Yippie! Hi Twilight hi Spike!" pink puffy haired girl waving rapidly at them.

"Hey Pinkie, I see your pretty jolly for the holidays" she said.

"I know right being here viewing the dazzling of lights and couples snacking our treats is a wonderful thing this time of year."

"Speaking of couples how come we don't see Cheese Sandwich with you?" he said looking all around the stand.

"Oh he's just helping me with the deliveries so he'll be back before closing time"

"Well that's nice of him. Since we're here I'm feeling in a mood for those gingerbread cream cheese sandwiches" said the purple haired pink stripe girl looking through the glass counter.

"And I'll take a chocolate covered cookie dough roll on a stick" said the spiky green haired boy.

"Yay! Coming right up!" filling out their orders Spike covered the payment for the snacks. They wave to Pinkie farewell and keep on strolling through the city lights. Twilight however is wondering what kind of present she'll be gaining from Spike? He knows more of her hobby in books and Science to be her favorite subject obviously. Of course those ain't that fun sometimes for him anyway. There has to be reason he ask her out to who knows where in the city?

"Ok here we are" they both come to a halt and look up.

"Barnes & Noble Emporium?! T-that's the store they opened at the start of December. They say this would be four floors of all your favorite books to read from."

"Sure is, you wanna go check it out?"

"I do definitely!" and they walked inside. ...................This. Is. Amazing. You can get a good view of the upper floors from down here. They say it's almost as big as their Ponyville mall. To top it all off there's even a fountain in the center. Twilight can't hold back the excitement and starts dashing to the nearest section of books, with Spike following. She is as happy as any little kid opening their present. An hour or two later they took a rest stop in the cafe on the Second floor.

"Ok I'll admit, this might not be the best present like Rarity's but it is a good one. Thanks Spi- "

"That's not all book lover. I've contact a certain someone so he can meet you. Which should be here any minute now."

"Oh, you don't say? Then how will we notice if he is comi-" paused as she notice long colored haired and long dark blue haired ladies carrying shopping bags whom are coming this way "Yeep! Principles Celestia and Luna!" got their attention they see familiar students in one of the tables.

"Oh my, what a coincidence to see you here Twilight and Spike" said the colored haired woman.

"What brings you two to this wonderful reading market?" said the dark blued haired woman.

"Well I called someone to meet up with Twilight. Though I agree with what she said. How we know if he is the one coming way?"

"Or you can just ask him yourself if you like" said the colored haired woman with an elderly bearded person in a Santa costume approaching.

"................uuhhh Spike? I said I was never too old for my favorite season but this ain't the old man you called him here right?" said the purple haired pink stripe girl.

"I'd say, is that a way my biggest fan would act when meeting their favorite idol?" the familiar voice put her in a state of shock.

"...............Pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, pro-, " the green haired boy pat her shoulder to snap out of it "Professor Starswirl!!! W-w-what are you doing here?!?!"

"I volunteered to play a Santa role in the City Center's North Pole booth. When my shift is over I came here as this young green haired fellow scheduled to meet with you." said the bearded elder looking at the spiky green haired boy.

"Well, I'm just trying to do what any devoted boyfriend will do for their loved ones"

Few Seconds later the bearded elder realized what he said and turn to his biggest fan. "I must be blunt, is it true that you two are?"

*blush* "Yeah pretty much" hearing her answer left him speechless. Along with the CHS Principles whom shockingly dropped their shopping bags.

"And here I thought you get uncomfortable from seeing me dating younger guys" long dark blue haired woman whispering to her older sister.

"I worry when I see you dating one of our students more like. Surprisingly I didn't expect the parents would be supportive to agreeing of your relationship with their son though." long colored haired woman whispering to her younger sister.

"At least he never fears me unlike those guys in the Fizz Bar we go sometimes. Seriously Tia perhaps you should find a type of guy you're into before you end up in the thirte- OW!" Her ear grabbed by her older sister.

"Need I to remind you about telling my age in public?" getting annoyed from her teasing.

"Ow! ow! Ok Ow! I'll shut up now owie! Let go plz ow ow ow!"

They all sat down to continue with the conversation. Starswirl explains to them how he came in contact with Spike. Two months ago he was hosting to teach in Crystal Prep. After the event was over he head for the parking lot in search of where he parked his car. However three unsupervised school delinquents got in the way and attempted to mug him. A sound of rapid footsteps is coming behind the bearded elder. A spiky green haired boy pass the bearded elder and punched one of them into the ground. Then he spartan kick the second, colliding with the third to the ground also. The bearded elder was surprised somebody knocked them out to save him. The spiky green haired explained to him that he's visiting his sister in law at this school. That's where he noticed some thugs going to assault the bearded elder and came to the rescue. Which is how he's scheduled to meet with his biggest fan in order to return the favor. Midnight has reach them for it is time to go home. They've all had a good talk and now part ways, leaving Twilight and Spike as they're walking home.

"So Twi? Is that the best Christmas preset ever or what?" turn and noticed she stopping walking for a moment. A little worried of what she might say "ummm? Twilight? Is there something botheri- WAA!" the purple haired pink stripe girl pulled him to a nearby alleyway, pushed him to a wall and hugged him tightly. Confusing of what a girl would take their boyfriend behind a corner and embrace him.

*sniff* "Spike...........that is the best present you ever gave may. I'm just so happy it was too much to take in." with tears of joy she gaze at him with her sparkling amethyst eyes. "Thank you" her gaze left him silent.

Why is she always beautiful in that color? he thought. His lips is then met by hers, locking them together. Wrapping his arms around while embracing a passionate moment. Although she then wraps around his head and pulled him in. Roughly swirling her tongue with his inside. Putting him shockingly aroused from this passion. She let go of his mouth to get some air. *pants* "Whoa" *pants* "To be this happy must have made you wanted me more" smiling in satisfaction. Then notice her face is brightly red and breathing rapidly like an animal in heat.

*pant* "......Forgive me father, for I must sin......again..." *pant* "...argh! Come with me Spike" pulled away, grabbed the hand and drag him.

"Huh? Wait where are we going? Isn't home this way? Twilight? ...........Twilight???"


...................the next day, everything flash before his shiny emerald eyes. The only thing he remember is waking up in a hotel, all the clothes lying everywhere and his girlfriend cuddling next to him. Dude, he must of did some kind of impression to make her wanna do it again. Whatever happen last night has been pretty amazing. But wait, is today a safe day? Have they used protection? These questions are starting to scare him. He looked on one side and sees the wrappers on the table. He sighs in relief nothing went wrong last night. Speaking of, I hope one of us called our parents we're not coming home tonight he thought. He turn to her, hearing the soft snores coming out. Now why would he disturb such a dorky and adorable book lover from her defenseless slumber? Then again we don't have much of a choice now do we?

"Twi? Hey Twi, it's time to wake up now" his hand brushing her purple hair.

Sounds of moaning as she's waking up. Her eyes opening to view the spiky green haired boy in front of her "Oh, morning Spike. Did I ever tell you how wonderful we had last night?"

"Did I ever tell how lucky mom packed in precautions for this type of intimacy?"

"...........ok fine, I may have gotten a little far with my-"

"A little?" smirking.

*giggles* "C'mon now you know how I get sometimes. Just wanna have some loving from my number one helper."

"I'm glad to see you appreciated. Seriously though we need to be careful. The last thing we're end up is having another member of the Sparkle Family. I........I don't wanna be a dad.......not yet anyway..."

"Yeah it is pretty true. However if I do wanted to have a kid, then I want him/her to be strong and protect their friends like daddy has." smiling and gazing with her sparkling amethyst eyes.

*blush* "Oh geez, you're making this sounds as if you wanted to have one eventually. But we should at least wait two years until the time comes."

"I can live with that. Of course this means Rarity is gonna be our second mom then.........we need to sort with out her and her families about our relationship."

"Unless she explained to them about the three of us already..." having a scary thought.

Moved off of him and lying on a pillow "Don't worry Spike I'll talk to her about it. For now get me some breakfast, all this passion we had last night left me famished."

"Sure thing Twi" getting up, grabbed the nearest bath robe and head out the hallway. Lucky for them this is the Crystal Embrace Hotel. A place where most couples book in and share their romantic moments together. By the pool, at the dinner table or intimately in the bedrooms. They were told by Shining how he and Cadence used to go there. Now which way is the elevator? he thought while walking. Passing by a corner he bumped into two familiar faces, also in bath robes.

"Crap, sorry I didn't see you the-...Thorax!!! Pharynx!!!"

"Spike!!!.........w-what are you doing here?" said the orange haired boy with purple eyes.

"........getting breakfast for my nerdy girlfriend"

"Hmph, guess we're not the only ones bro. Scratch the nerdy part" said the dark red haired boy with light purple eyes to his younger twin.

"I should ask the same about you guys" the green haired boy did recall hearing Starlight over Thorax's phone the other day which explains they're dating. But to see the older twin along side him? "I must be blunt, you brought Starlight and Trixie here for a Christmas date haven't you?"

"I'll have you know it was Pharynx who convinced us to come here. I admit it is pretty popular for couples to vacation here" said the younger twin.

"We sure showed our girls the best satisfaction. Speaking of girls I've heard you're dating those two hotties in CHS. One of them is that dorky chick from what bro told me, the other is a fashion making diva. Dude, you got's to be the luckiest man in Ponyville to claim those ladies" said the older twin.

*blush* "Heh, thanks. I'm just doing whatever I can to protect their happiness. Sometimes I worry it might not protect me when we're in bed together..."

"Well ain't you a bold fellow. You may have your threes but we have our fours" said the older twin.

*groan* "Pharynx can you please not talk about sexual suggestions? Especially to my buddy Spike?" said the younger twin blushing.

"It won't make a difference since we're all here now. Besides I'm comparing who's the better love maker?" said the older twin.

"I rather we compare after we get our girls some grub. We don't wanna have Trixie complaining to room service why Pharynx isn't around to feed her more love of yours?"

"She's a keeper"

And with that Spike and the Changling Twins are heading to the lobby for the girls's breakfast. Meanwhile in the room where Spike and Twilight were sleeping in. Without her boyfriend noticing she goes to the bathroom for a little check up. Minutes later she views on the pink stick she's using............




................It's a positive...........




"You just had to break the rubber didn't you God? Now we're really coming back with a Christmas Miracle......" with a shocking expression.

Author's Note:

I'm just happy I got more likes and less unlikes on this one shot. So here's something I wanna add in to this fic. However I am thinking about getting an editor someday in case my stories gets worse. For now,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY BRONY!!!

:twilightblush: :heart: :moustache:

Comments ( 15 )

Please make a sequel to this, I want to know what will happen after this!

8626875
I make no promises, but I'll be sure to keep it in mind my brony friend. You and other TwiSpike shippers beside me that is :twilightsmile:

8669401
Yep. Now after reading the bonus christmas chapter, i cant help but wonder what next for spike, twilight, and rarity :moustache:

8669454
Good luck wondering about it then. For now there's other stories I want to work on so the sequel will just be in my head full of options. :pinkiesmile:

8669472
Good luck then

cute story. But tbh the random ass rape attempt got me shook af, like where tf did that even come from lmao but it was great. Is there any chance of a sequel??

Comment posted by Purplefan9 deleted Jan 16th, 2018

8673609
Doesn't hurt to go dark once in a while. That way I can bring in some badass annihilating scenes :pinkiecrazy:

Like I said to other brony folks hoping for sequels. I make no promises but I'll think about it sometime :raritywink:

8673772
Just to clarify I in no way found the dark scene bad. If anything the fact it caught me off guard was refreshing. Shows the story isn't cliche or predictable. And of course I wouldn't want you to force yourself to write just because other people wanted a sequel. I'll just keep myself busy with some of your other works in the meantime :twilightsmile:

Capitalize the g in God's name.

8931900
... why?



Okay, so that was a bit provocative. But seriously, why? I sincerely hope it's not something like "fix it because it offends my faith", or something? I mean, 'Yahweh' or 'Allah' are proper nouns - no argument there - but 'god' depends entirely on the writer's faith in that context, doesn't it?

10021490
dO iT cAuSe It OfFenDsEs My ReLiGiOn.
Jokes aside I literally don't why I pointed that out. at the Time I thought God's name should always be capitalized. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

10029127
Hey, glad we could discuss this in a civil manner, and without the use of explosives. That's always a bonus! ;D

Login or register to comment