• Published 26th Apr 2017
  • 2,513 Views, 38 Comments

Alone Time - Rose Quill



A collection of my pairings telling the stories of their proposals or favorite memories.

  • ...
4
 38
 2,513

And I knew...

“Ah didn’t hit ya that hard,” Applejack complained.

“AJ, you hit like a truck!” Rainbow said. “You don’t remember that you’re stronger than normal now.”

The farmer grinned abashedly. “Ah kept forgettin’ back then, Ah suppose.”

Pinkie started bouncing in her chair, Aria no longer trying to contain her. “Who’s next, who’s next?” she cried as she grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin.

As it spun round, it pointed straight at Sunset, who reached out and gave it another spin as she giggled.

“Oh, my,” I said as the bottle pointed straight at me.

“Your turn, ‘Shy,” Twilight said. “So who proposed, you or Rarity?”

“If you desire, dearheart,” Rarity said. “I could tell the tale.”

“No, I’m fine,” I said, shifting in my chair as Melody slid into my lap, the girl getting a little sleepy after eating. She was like Rarity in that manner. I started stroking her hair and smiled down at her.

“You all know how we all got together, most of us on the cruise our senior year,” I said. I glanced at Pinkie and Aria. “Some later, some a lot later.” I smiled at Adagio.

“It hasn’t always been easy,” I said. “I had a lot to overcome, as you all know now.” I had admitted to most of them about the abuse and taunting when I was young, and how difficult it was to open up to anyone, including my friends.

“But, eight years ago, something happened,” I said. “And I came across the most gorgeous ring.”

I smiled at Rarity, the classy woman still wearing the ring in question.

“And I knew just the girl to give it to…”

Author's Note:

This is how the stories going to be, a setup, then the actual chapter. The setups are going to be short and from the POV of who's about to tell the story.