• Published 23rd Apr 2017
  • 2,131 Views, 23 Comments

Haunting Aria - StormLuna



Six months ago Aria Blaze took you away from your new girlfriend, Sonata Dusk when she killed you. You vowed that you would haunt her for the rest of her days.

  • ...
13
 23
 2,131

Freaking Out Aria

The following morning arrived and like she always does, Aria got up completely unaffected by what you had done over the past several days. Sonata has known for a while that you are looking out for her while it was just the day before that Adagio finally noticed that you were indeed there. You decided that the time had finally come, the time to get Aria to see the light and realize that you are there.

Once Aria sat down for breakfast, her sisters would soon follow. Soon the drawer with the knives in it began to shake again causing Aria to look up. She turned her head to the left and asked, "What the hell was that?"

You looked on with a smile on your face as the drawer continued to shake. While Aria's reaction went from one of being a bit unnerved to one of being quite unnerved, Sonata couldn't help but smile. You began to realize that perhaps you were finally getting through to her. You thought that maybe, just maybe, that she would realize that you are indeed there.

What would scare Aria the most though was when you opened the drawer and threw a butcher knife straight at her. She got out of the way and yelled, "What the fuck? What the fuck was that?"

Unlike how previous incidents had simply caused Sonata and eventually Adagio to try and convince her that you were there, this actually scared her. For the first time in her life, Aria Blaze was actually scared. She looked around and asked, "Who are you? Who are you and what the hell do you want from me?"

Finally, you make your presence known to all of them. The room began to get cold, very cold. As it got colder, you began to appear before the three girls. When she saw you, Sonata was ecstatic. She ran to you and gasped, "Is it really you?"

While she couldn't wrap her arms around you, you could wrap your arms around her. You replied, "Yes Sonata, it is me. I want to let you know that I love your more than anything, I love you more than life itself."

Again she squealed the thing that attracted you to her the most, "Eeee, for realzies?"

You do let her know that it is for real and then you see Adagio standing there with a look of shock on her face. At first it seemed like she didn't really believe it was you but eventually she did. She gasped, "How could it be you? You're supposed to be dead."

You let her know that while physically you are dead, that spiritually you are very much alive. You bring about a lot of shock from her but as you look over at Aria, you see the same thing you have always seen, a scowl on her face. She yelled, "What the hell were you thinking, you could have fucking killed me!"

This frustrated you greatly. It seemed like no matter what you tried, Aria and her bad attitude simply would never go away. Aria began to pace around the room and yelled, "Leave me alone, just fucking leave me alone!" She began to get angrier as she yelled, "Look, I'm fucking sorry ok? I'm sorry for killing you, alright?"

Finally you got an apology from her but it did not seem genuine. To you it was the same old Aria, continued bitching, screaming and yelling. One thing you did not notice was that Aria had grabbed a knife and was charging towards you. When she hit you she thought she would bring you down but that was not the case. She simply passed straight through you and this caused her to become angrier, "Sonata, would you get your fucking boyfriend to just leave us alone? I can't take this shit anymore, he's driving me bat shit crazy!"

At long last you have begun to chip away at what you thought was Aria's unbreakable attitude but still, it is not quite enough. For now though, you decide that you will leave Aria alone. You disappear and she can sense that your presence has faded for the most part but she can still sense that you are there, "Sonata, what the hell is he doing? Is he trying to kill me?"

You watch from the next room as Sonata burst into tears, "You know what Aria, all he wanted was an apology but even that seems to be too much for you to give! All you did was give him a fake apology and go back into bitch mode! Why can't you just give a genuine apology and maybe he'll stop doing this."

Aria rolled her eyes, "Whatever Sonata, I'm sick of this shit. I'm going out for a while."

Aria stormed out the door leaving an angry Sonata and a completely shocked Adagio behind. As Sonata began to cry realizing that her sister may never truly believe her, Adagio did something she had never done before. She walked over to Sonata and comforted her, shedding a few tears of her own. You looked on in shock as you watched one of the girls you thought was always so cruel to her show that she did have a soft side.

While you are happy to see Adagio finally showing a soft side, you would not be thrilled when Aria returned home, in just as bad of a mood as she was when she left and naturally the primary target of her wrath was Sonata. You feel like there is nothing you can do at this point, all she ever does is treat Sonata like dirt and what really bothers you is that it is not Aria who is breaking, it is Sonata.

Night time had finally arrived and you simply don't know what to do. You want to continue to haunt Aria but it just doesn't work anymore. You think to yourself that you could just sit in her room, fully materialized and keep it cold in there but all she would do is get a blanket and mutter how you are the worst so you decide to make different plans, much different plans.