• Published 23rd Apr 2017
  • 2,134 Views, 23 Comments

Haunting Aria - StormLuna



Six months ago Aria Blaze took you away from your new girlfriend, Sonata Dusk when she killed you. You vowed that you would haunt her for the rest of her days.

  • ...
13
 23
 2,134

First Appearance

As the three girls got into Adagio's car and pulled away from the courthouse, in the front seat Adagio and Aria were celebrating the sentence. One thing that really angered you was when they turned on some music and began to sing along with the song that was on the radio, "We are the Champions."

You were not the only one to be bothered by this though. Sonata was also bothered by this and very quickly began to cry in agony, "We are not the champions! My boyfriend's death was not accounted for." She took a deep breath before screaming, "And despite everyone watching you kill him and even being found guilty, you still don't have to go to......"

Adagio yelled, "Shut up Sonata."

Aria added, "Even in a victory like this, you are still the worst!"

You were appalled that they would talk to Sonata like that. The fact that they would be so mean to her angered you greatly and at that moment you decided that the time to make Aria's life a living hell had arrived.


As they pulled into their driveway Adagio and Aria got out of the car quickly and did a fist bump before Aria touched her fist, the same one she killed you with, to the side of Adagio's head. Adagio yelled, "Aria, what are trying to do?" Her yell turned into a laugh, "Are you going to kill me too?"

Aria laughed, "No Dagi," she then pointed at Sonata and continued, "But the worst one might be a different story."

The very fact that they would joke over your murder and refer to Sonata in a derogatory manner angered you further. While the two girls were celebrating and Sonata was slowly getting out of the car, you decided to go inside and set your plan in motion. Despite not knowing your way around their house, you found your way to Aria's room and began throwing everything off her shelves, including some collectibles that were breakable.

Once the three headed in Aria headed straight to her room only to discover that it was a complete mess and that some of her collectibles were broken. She screamed, "Dagi, Sonata, get your asses in here!"

Adagio showed up immediately while it took Sonata a bit longer, which immediately caused Aria to be suspicious. You watched in anger as Aria got up in Sonata's face and yelled, "Did you do this? Did you come in here and break my stuff?"

It was all you could do to not yell at Aria but knew you couldn't just make your presence known. Sonata cried, "No Aria. Why would I go into your room and do this?"

Sonata pointed her finger in her face and snapped, "To spite me. I know you're mad because I killed your little boyfriend." Sonata tried to reply but Aria continued her yell, "You should thank me Sonata. I did what any good sister would do." Her voice became more snide as she finished, "I killed a guy who would have taken advantage of you."

The fact that she would say this angered you beyond belief. You wanted so badly to make your presence known but you wanted to save your surprise appearance for Aria and Aria alone so you decided to wait. The atmosphere in the house that night was as you would expect, Adagio and Aria were in celebration mode while Sonata just sat quietly with her face buried in her hands. Once the time for bed arrived, you headed to Aria's room to unleash your wrath.

When Aria arrived to her room, she still had not cleaned up the mess you caused. You couldn't help but smile as she was grumbling angrily over what happened but it did bother you that despite her saying she didn't do it, Aria still believed Sonata did it and you were appalled as Aria began mumbling about how she would exact revenge by destroying some of Sonata's possessions.

Once she turned out the light and tried to get some rest, you walked over to the side of her bed and stood there with a frown on your face. You decided the time had come to make your presence known so you began to draw energy from the room to appear.

Aria woke up and began to shiver. She sat up and growled, "Damn it Dagi, you forget to turn the heat up or something?"

As she was getting ready to get up and turn the heat up, you appeared. You stood in front of her and growled, "So Aria, are you proud of yourself? Are you proud of crushing Sonata's heart?"

She looked up to see it was you. At first she believed she was just seeing things as she muttered, "Ugh, I think that trial really took a toll on me. I could have swore I just saw Sonata's dead boyfriend."

You grabbed a hold of her and snapped, "Aria, how the hell can you live with yourself. You killed a man AND you crushed your sister's heart."

You were shocked by what Aria would say next, "Oh, what'd you do loser, come back from the grave to scare me?" She gave you an evil smile and continued, "Well it won't work. I'm not scared of some ghost boy. Why don't you go bug Sonata instead?"

You grabbed a hold of her harder and gave her a warning things would get worse if she did not apologize to Sonata in front of the whole student body, which only caused her to laugh. After this you disappeared and watched in disgust as she grumbled about you being the worst before falling asleep.

When she woke up the following morning and joined her sisters for breakfast you were shocked. Your appearance before her, your grabbing of her and your warning didn't even have an effect on her. She was the same old Aria, she wasn't fazed even one bit. You realized that to frazzle her you would have to step things up.