• Published 23rd Apr 2017
  • 4,706 Views, 217 Comments

Resistance Is Futile - OutOfTheBlue



How do you stay strong when your interrogators are this adorable!

  • ...
13
 217
 4,706

Chapter 6

"Jack, I have to say I'm disappointed. We give you an ounce of freedom and you use it to assault three innocent ponies. I had hoped you weren't as barbaric as the rest of your kind, but you proved me wrong."

I would have replied, but I was gagged and tied to a chair, surrounded by officers and soldiers. At least Doc and Orchid were here! Except Orchid was ticked at me, and Doc appeared to not know what to think. The Princess (Sunny Cheeks, not Moon Booty) stood behind a large wooden podium while the others were seated around my chair. The three half-baked, no-good, worthless excuses for ponies that had assaulted me were sitting in wheelchairs with casts on. I hadn't meant to break them, it had just happened!

Good old Moony Mc-IHateYourGuts stepped forward.

"I believe some clarification shall help any who would think otherwise. Fortunately, I had the foresight to plant scrying orbs around the field you were in so we can all see the evil you have wrought. These three brave guards testimonies are more than sufficient, but...."

She leaned in close and spar rather venomously,

"I... will... bury... you."

Ooooooookay... that was actually pretty intimidating. But, now those worthless lying pieces of crap would be found out. Thank you Moony! The three exchanged nervous glances before the earth pony spoke up.

"Are you sure that's necessary, I mean, it wasn't pretty, so...."

Princess Cheese flank smiled sympathetically at them. Fakers.

"Do not fear my little ponies, your heroism will be proven and this fiend will be punished."

Before they could object, Celestia's evil twin lit up her horn, and it was movie time.

--------------------------

"C'mon guys, you don't want to do this."

"Oh, I think I do. All those ponies that you monsters have killed, it's payback time."

He charged me while his two buddies laughed. He made a rage-fueled tackle that I deftly sidestepped. He jumped, attempting to kick me in the chest. I dropped into a roll and came up behind him as he landed, obviously surprised that I had dodged it. Holy crap, I was a badass! Before he could react I grabbed his neck and threw him headfirst into the brick wall before shoulder charging him again, further stunning him. He slid down with a groan.

"Take this, freak!"

I dove forward just as a bolt of magic ripped through where I was before. I spun around and threw an open-palm strike where it came from. It connected with a crack as the unicorn's nose broke. He screamed and I whirled, kicking him in the shoulder which gave a loud pop. The third on, a pegasus, dive bombed me, grazing my shoulder with a hoof. I took a deep breath as I focus on the flying pony. I remembered something like this from an action movie. He sped towards me at waist hight, obviously intent on bowling me over to give his buddies a chance to get back in the fight. I crouched and grabbed his face, before ramming his face into my knee. I grabbed him and spun him around before launching him into his friends and the wall behind them.

"Boom! That just happened! Take that ya dirty horses!"

Suddenly I was surrounded by guards. I lifted my hands up.

"It's not what it looks like."

----------------------

I smirked as all eyes turned to the three lying ponies. Doc muffled a squeal with a hoof before whispering,

"I knew you were innocent!"

Celestia's horn lit up as she released me from my bindings and turned to the tree guilty guards.

"Well, I can't express how disappointed I am that my own guards would perform such a heinous act. I believe that punishment is in order. Jack, you are free to go. I think Doctor Carefull Observer wished to study you some more."

Doc squealed before jumping into my arms. I rolled my eyes as I casually walked out of the room.

"Onward human! To the science!"

"Cool your jets doc, there are ponies staring."

She laughed as I turned the corner, ignoring the stares I received. Luna turned to the three guards, death in her eyes.

"YOU HAVE BESMIRCHED THE NAME OF THY PRINCESSES AND THE TITLE OF GUARD! THERE WILL BE TARTAUS TO PAY!"

The assembled ponies rapidly dispersed, eager to avoid being caught in the crossfire. Orchid turned amd galloped after the human.

"I better go chaperone those two. It's not Jack I'm worried about, that doctor is weird!"

Author's Note:

Just a short little chapter I thought to write, hope you enjoy.