• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 26,522 Views, 2,212 Comments

Foster Father for the Princesses - Thadius0



Time has forgotten him, but when Luna returns from the moon, he comes back to Equestria. What zany adventures will this ancient being get into once he returns to a peace-loving land?

  • ...
136
 2,212
 26,522
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 121 )

Kinda hope trixie sticks around for awhile now. Realm has found his counter. He is nothing before the blue one when she turns on the Smooth.:moustache:

heheh, go Realm, lucky colt

And Realm gets another for his herd... ...though one wonders how the Celestia/Twilight thing will work with Realm also interested in Twilight... and then there is Trixie.

Also, you might have missed the chance to use that Lyra went to the School for Gifted Unicorns too, and so did Trixie. They might have been in the same years so they might have met before this. At least, thats what the fandom seems to think. Its your AU afterall, so that kind of history is easily changed.

Go Trixie!!!!!

So, what's the bets that Trixie will be number 5? If I had to guess, maybe 6 to 1.

“Hmm, what to do,” she mused and then lay on the couch, her tail barely covering her modesty. She drooped her eyes into a half-lid gaze as she stared at the colt. “Well~?”

Oh boy, seems like Twilight's currency has devalued in Realms spank bank :rainbowlaugh:

The Risque and Envious Trixie will have a most flattering portrait! :trollestia:

Trixie you tease he's only a millennia old, he's not ready for that :rainbowlaugh:

You know, he did say he'd teach her if she managed to best him, and I'd judge that that trick she pulled surely qualified. True he didn't swear any oaths, but still, I'd like to see her get something for her cleverness.

Haitus? NOOOOooooo!!!!!!!

9082851
I'd put it closer to 50 to 1 odds just because of rainbow and how most of the Mane Six feel about trixie. Though with enough time it could be possible for her to join though I see it more likely she end up in Twixie pairing.

9083178
Ah. Aspect does have a pegasus, an earth pony, a batpony, and with Lyra, a unicorn. What about a zebra? Make it even? Or even possibly a griphon?

“Aaand of course,” Aspect deadpanned. “Is it Tuesday? It must be Tuesday, that’s the only explanation for everything going wrong.” He sighed. “Right. Time to figure this out. Dark magic rarely leads to anything good. I’ve yet to see anything that didn’t warp the mind, raise the dead, or feast on the blood of innocents come from dark magic.”

“A-Actually it’s Thursday,” Fluttershy corrected him. “Oh, but it can be Tuesday… if you like…”

Ponyville need to have its own calendar.

O a chapter with Trixie i love it.
a grate chapter and i love how Aspect is helping Trixie, i am hopping Trixie sticks around for a good be she is such a fun pony to have around.
orig14.deviantart.net/778e/f/2014/100/2/c/the_great_and_rocking_trixieeeeee_by_ashleynicholsart-d7dxmom.gif

It's sad to see this story on hiatus. :fluttercry:

Ho ho. Seems Art's finally found a mare he doesn't have to trick into being lewd.

I hope it doesn't remain on hiatus for long. As an author I understand that we need to take short breaks from our stories to collect our thoughts but it is always sad to see such wonderful stories go on hiatus or end. Still I hope to to see it return one day and until then it will remain in my tracked.

9083205 he’s still a minor. But I imagine she’ll make him very flustered indeed :trollestia:

I love this story and its sad s hell seing it on hiatus

“Well, all’s well that ends well,” Aspect summed up. “Everyone learned a valuable lesson. I for one learned to keep my mouth shut around inventive, tricksy mares that are corrupted by a dark artifact.”

As you should :twilightsmile:

“...I can work with that,” he squeaked out, his wings half-erect at the sight.

Ahhh, poor Realm, he dosen't stånd a chance against the modern mares :trollestia:

So... Does that mean that we will need to wait a loooong time for the next chapter?

I came up with a name for the little Nightmare. How about "Dream Weaver"

Author's Note:

So I've made my decision. I'll post everything Aus and I have on this story before cancelling it so we can work on it all over again.

I assume that, eventually, this story will be continued?

So is Realm going to get a break anytime soon lol?

Okay... I WANT MOAR!

None left? Nooooooooo!

When's the next update?

9127166
True but just based on the fact that there are two living embodiment's of the sun and moon i find it unlikely that he would name himself Skoll or Hati because it is based around the fact that he would be trying to chase after Celestia or Luna

9137156
Ah, thank you my good sir/madam.*faces Tia.* so as I said....dont invoke merphies law please....unless you wanna have a bad time

So, fimfic decided to hide this story from me,. I've followed for quite some time and was wonder in ng whys havent i seen any updates? Dug around for a bit and then found it huzzah! Then I noticed it on hiatus which made me sad. Not sure what's up but I wanted to thank you for the awsome writing so far, hope everything's well!

So... Any chance of another episode before 2019?

I want to see Aspy and twilight but other then that I love this story.

When's the next update?

Is there more coming any time soon?

hey dont stop writing!!!!

Taking some enjoyment relistening to this series. Liking the changes and new dialog, and new depths of the characters! Looking forward to more! I'm curious as to how far the rewrites have gotten and to what point in the story!

MOARRR!!!!

APS
APS #39 · Dec 27th, 2018 · · 1 ·

I feel i must comment about the sex scenes that involves Anal sex.
DO NOT GO FROM ANAL TO VAGINAL IN REAL LIFE Urinary tract infection would be you least problem for Males & Females, or even getting Pelvic inflammatory disease for Females.

(use condom if you really need to go Anal to Vaginal, and take it off or get a new one before switching)

If you want to try anal sex in RL with your partner, something to think about i use plenty of lube, and a condom to prevent any diseases.
And important thing to think about is to go slow at first, and maybe have stretched the anus using a dildo or butt plug a time or two before trying anal sex.

Really enjoying your story hope to see new chapters soon.

Is there ever going to be a new chapter?

D48

...Well, I was very excited about this story going in because I almost never see anything set in the early parts of the series like this any more and Shifting Melodies was great (although there were a few annoying issues), but after getting about half way through (to the flutterponies) I decided to quit. You don't seem particularly active in the comments and others seem to have addressed a lot of the issues so I'll just hit the points I had major problems with quickly.

First, you've always had problems with romance starting too abruptly, but it got really egregious here with Rainbow Dash because her insecurities should make her very hesitant to open up to romance as well as progress with physical intimacy.

Second, Midnight really came out of nowhere. It's fine to throw her in as a reference for fans of Shifting Melodies like you did with her first appearance, but there was absolutely no connection for a romance with her.

Third, with the way you set things up, Discord really needed to die. That's an important part of Aspect, and it felt like you railroaded things into line with canon by making him monologue like an idiot instead of stabbing Discord in the back.

Fourth, Aspect really didn't seem to have much of a relationship with Bon Bon at all until the monster hunting thing came out, and even then it was weak. If you do a rewrite, I'd strongly recommend having that relationship fail because we almost never see that happen and you can use the time to build up the much more robust dynamic with Rainbow Dash in preparation for the real pairing.

Fifth, cut the sex scenes. They got tedious very quickly and I wound up skimming basically all of them. There also seemed to be some creepy stuff in there from what little I noticed and saw of other comments, although I'm not willing to say anything for sure since I didn't really read any of them.

Sixth, Aspect really needed to go looking for Chrysalis. It was very clear to him that there were real problems there that needed to be addressed when he called all his kids, so he should have taken a few days to go visit and sort things out with her.

Seventh, it seemed like you were dropping the ball as you introduced new elements. In Shifting Melodies you did a great job of weaving the new characters you introduced into the story, but that just wasn't the case here. A good example is that Lyra sort of faded out of the story (which is a shame because she was fun) instead of building relationships with the newer characters (e.g. Rainbow, Realm, Artemis) to make the story more interesting.

I don't know if you plan to rewrite this or not, but if you want more discussion of these points beyond the quick highlights I dropped here feel free to reach out to me.

After all the anger and fighting, the story died anyway.

And the authors are still ignoring everyone. It's like I never left.

I wonder if this story ever gets to S9 what will the author do to change the story since Grogar is now alive and in the S9 premiere

I don't know why we bother commenting. The sad truth is that neither Thad nor Aus are likely to reply.

9599590
Probs add an alt universe tag or something along those lines.

9441664
True they deleted parts of history but while i fully understand what you're saying with Celestia...I gotta back up Aspect here with getting rid of Runes....I mean hell you know what Aspect said about runes...unless a pony has immortality or an affinity to runes both of which being near impossible...not counting Alicorns...using runes will legit KILL them i honestly think Aspect did the right thing hiding the knowledge of runes. somethings are not meant to be known.

Login or register to comment