When the girls discovered magic at Camp Everfree, Sunset Shimmer was the first to embrace it. But now, the little bit of magic she got is just reminding her of how much she's lost. And as people get more and more desperate, you can never tell when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.
- Eq Sl Sunset, having just finished the last day of school, is prepared to spend another Christmas alone. However, as she exits Canterlot High, she's greeted by a familiar face. One who comes bearing the most important gift Sunset might ever receive. · Deathscar2,337 words · 3,268 views · 394 · 5 ·
- Co Cr Eq Sunset is bored. Discord is bored. What better way to solve their problems than a whacky time travel adventure? A trip to a mysterious era, where nothing makes sense, and everything Sunset knows is called into question. The Nineteen-Eighties. · Oroboro9,086 words · 1,236 views · 215 · 13 ·
- Dr Eq Sl Sunset Shimmer has returned to Equestria, by special request of Celestia. Celestia wants to make her former pupil an offer. A chance to turn back the clock, to take back a moment that they both, dearly regret. · EntityRelationship3,335 words · 3,658 views · 420 · 6 ·
- Dr Eq Sa Sl Sunset Shimmer was brought a Christmas miracle last year by Princess Twilight; now the former equine wishes to do the same for the Princess of Friendship's actual human counterpart who is currently going through a family-related grief. · The Lunar Rebel7,755 words · 1,961 views · 57 · 2 ·
- Eq Sl It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and school has just gotten out. Pinkie, Rarity, AJ, and the rest of the gang are talking about their plans for the weekend, seeing family and whatnot; however, one of their friends doesn't have anywhere to go. · fourths3,385 words · 2,061 views · 129 · 1 ·