• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 5,145 Views, 18 Comments

The Desperation Requests - The Dark Wolf



Some of the ponies have to pee very badly and hold it the entire day through.

  • ...
29
 18
 5,145

Starlight's Desperation

Author's Note:

Requested, as usual.

I'm still not as confident as I was, but I only did this cause this person's requests are not quite my style of fetish, and therefore not what I lost confidence in. I told the requestor this and that I was up for taking his requests again, but it might be a while before I take anyone else's if ever.

Starlight Glimmer was planning to visit Sunburst at the Crystal Empire today. Spike and Trixie were going with her. Twilight would have liked to go as well, but she was going to have Ember come to her castle for a meeting today.

At about 8:00 AM, Starlight, Trixie, and Spike were at the train station.

Starlight started to feel the need to pee, for she had drank a few glasses of water last night and hadn't taken her morning pee today.

"I'll be right back," she said to Trixie and Spike as she made her way to the bathroom, knowing there was a half hour before the train arrived.

However, when she got there she found a long line of mares waiting for the bathroom. Some of them looked desperate. Starlight stayed in line, hoping she would eventually get her turn.

Come on! How long are they taking in there anyway? I should be much farther along by now!

However, after half an hour of waiting, during which there were still some ponies in front of her, the train came to the station.

Well, that's all right, I can just use the train's bathroom.

So, Starlight rejoined Trixie and Spike and they boarded the train.

Once the train started moving, Starlight said to Trixie and Spike "I'll be back in a minute, I just have to go to the bathroom."

She got out of her seat and ran toward the bathroom. Unfortunately, it was out of order, so she returned to her seat, still needing to pee. It wasn't too bad, she wasn't desperate yet, but she was getting very uncomfortable.

"That was fast," said Spike.

"The bathroom is out of order," said Starlight.

"Will you be all right?" said Trixie.

"Don't worry, I can hold it until we get to the Crystal Empire." At least, she hoped she could.

...

Two hours later, Starlight was fidgeting and slightly crossing her legs. Her need to pee had gotten greater since she found the bathroom out of order. Outside it was snowing hard.

Finally, the train stopped. Starlight stood up to find the first bathroom at the Crystal Empire so she could finally find relief.

However, she had barely taken a few steps when she heard a pony's voice make a terrible announcement.

"Attention passengers. The train has stopped because there's so much snow obstructing the way from the snowstorm. Everyone must stay in the train, because the weather outside is dangerous."

Now Starlight started to worry, because this meant she'd have to hold her pee for even longer, and she really needed to go!

"Oh no... This is not good."

...

Two more hours later, it was noon. Starlight was still fidgeting, needing to pee more than ever.

"How much longer until we get moving again?" she said.

"Here," said Spike, giving Starlight and Trixie some snacks. "I packed these just in case."

As they were eating their snacks, Trixie said "I can't believe this is happening to Trixie again!"

"What exactly is happening to you again?" said Starlight, crossing her legs.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is starting to need a bathroom as well, and it seems I'll have to hold it again."

"I have to pee too. I've been needing to pee since we were at the train station."

"Why did this have to happen when the bathroom was out of order? It couldn't have picked a worse time!"

Starlight didn't want to take the drinks that came with the snacks, but she was feeling thirsty, so she reluctantly drank them. In half an hour the pressure in her bladder grew.

At 3:00 PM, the train still hadn't moved, and Starlight was getting more desperate to pee. It didn't help that it was cold. Trixie was also fidgeting and crossing her legs, looking almost as desperate as her. The sight of her friend's desperation only made Starlight more desperate herself. As desperate as Trixie looked, Starlight had been holding her pee for four hours longer, and she wasn't sure she could hold it.

"How are you holding up?" said Starlight.

"Really uncomfortable," said Trixie.

"Me too."

Then the pony made another announcement.

"Attention passengers. The train is snowbound, but help is on the way."

"Couldn't someone at least fix the bathroom?" said Trixie. "The Great and Powerful Trixie needs to pee!"

Starlight noticed that she and Trixie were not the only mares on the train desperate to pee. Lyra was fidgeting a lot, and turned toward Bon Bon.

"She's not the only one. I need to pee really badly!"

Minuette was crossing her legs very tightly, with a pained expression. "I don't know if I can hold it..."

Roseluck was squirming in her seat with her legs crossed as well. "I really need to go!"

Seeing more desperate ponies only made Starlight more desperate.

It had the same effect on Trixie too. "Hurry up!" she said, fidgeting more.

At 5:00 PM, the snowstorm had stopped, but Starlight felt she was about to burst. She had been holding it for 9 hours, longer than she thought she could ever hold it, and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

Fortunately, help finally arrived.

Twilight, Ember, and a couple of other dragons flew over to the train, and the dragons melted the snow with their fire breath.

"It's about time!" said Trixie, and Starlight felt the same way.

Once the snow was melted, Twilight said "Starlight? Trixie? Spike?"

Starlight, Trixie, and Spike ran out of the train, and Spike gave Twilight a hug. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Ember and I heard about what happened to the train. So, Ember called a couple of dragons to help us get the train moving again."

"You don't know how much I appreciate that," said Starlight.

"We also brought some hot chocolate to warm you up. It must have been pretty cold."

Starlight knew she'd regret drinking more liquid, but she was very cold as Twilight had said, and had to warm up. So, she, Trixie, and Spike drank their hot chocolate, feeling much warmer afterwards.

"We can give you a ride to the Crystal Empire," said Ember.

"That would be wonderful," said Starlight.

"Just fly as fast as you can," said Trixie.

One dragon each gave Starlight and Trixie a ride, while Ember took Spike, and they flew to the Crystal Empire, Twilight flying beside them.

It wasn't long before the hot chocolate had gone through Starlight, increasing her need to pee, which she didn't even think was possible.

Soon, they landed at the Crystal Empire.

"Thank you so much for your help," said Starlight to Twilight and the dragons.

"Yes, I don't know how much longer I'd have been able to hold it," said Trixie.

"Thanks for the ride," Spike said to Ember.

As Twilight, Ember, and the other dragons flew away, Starlight, Trixie, and Spike made their way to Sunburst's house. By now it was sunset, and Starlight was more desperate to pee than she'd ever been before. Trixie was not as desperate as Starlight, but still extremely desperate.

Halfway there they ran into Sunburst.

"Starlight! I was so worried about you when I heard what had happened to the train. I'm glad you're all right."

Starlight barely heard what he said. She was looking around for a bathroom, but any bathrooms in sight either had an "out of order" sign or a long line. It's as if someone wanted her to wet herself (even though she wasn't wearing anything).

"You must be hungry," said Sunburst. "Come with me to a restaurant that opened a few weeks ago."

As Sunburst led them to the restaurant, Starlight and Trixie hoped they'd be able to use the bathroom there. They really needed to go. Starlight could feel waves of pee sloshing inside her. So did Trixie.

As soon as they reached the restaurant, Trixie ran into the bathroom, which was a single bathroom with one toilet.

"Trixie!" said Starlight. "You knew I'd been holding it longer than you!"

The only table available was one that was next to the bathroom, and from there, Starlight heard Trixie sigh in relief. This only increased her need to pee. She hoped Trixie would hurry. She couldn't hold it much longer.

When Trixie came out, Starlight almost felt better knowing she'd get her relief soon. Until she saw that Trixie looked embarrassed.

"What happened?" said Starlight.

"I'm so sorry, but the Great and Powerful Trixie accidentally clogged the toilet."

"WHAT?"

"I'm so sorry Starlight. I know you've been needing to pee much longer than I have, and I should have let you go first, but I couldn't help it. The desperation got the best of me."

Starlight smiled and said "Don't worry about it." But in the privacy of her mind, she was furious. She had been so close to relief, and it had been taken from her. How come I'd been holding my pee so much longer than Trixie, but she was the one who got to pee? As annoyed and desperate as she was, she had no choice but to try to hold it until after dinner.

While they ate dinner together, Starlight was squirming harder than ever, crossing her legs tightly under the table, fidgeting a lot and doing everything she could to avoid wetting herself. The glass of water she drank didn't help either.

Once dinner was over, Sunburst said "It's getting late. You could stay at my house for the night. It gets lonely when I'm there all alone."

So, Sunburst, Starlight, Trixie, and Spike went to Sunburst's house. Starlight was really about to burst this time, doing the pee dance and crossing her legs on the way to Sunburst's house.

By the time they got there, it was 8:00 PM. Starlight had been holding her pee for 12 hours already.

As soon as Sunburst opened the front door to his house, Starlight quickly said "Where's the bathroom?"

"That door over there," Sunburst pointed to a door with his hoof.

Starlight ran into the bathroom faster than Rainbow Dash. Once she was inside and closed the door, she sat on the toilet and finally started to pee. It felt so wonderful to finally let go after holding it all day.

After a long and relieving pee, Starlight came out, feeling much better, but noticed Spike chuckling a bit.

"What happened?" said Starlight.

"We could hear you sighing in relief from outside."

Starlight blushed.

"Don't worry about it," said Sunburst. "Spike told me how you'd been desperate to pee all day. I can only imagine how it must have felt being that desperate, or finally getting relief. But now, let's forget about that and have some fun."

Starlight was thankful for the change in subject. They spent the night playing games and telling stories.