• Published 10th Jul 2012
  • 3,214 Views, 10 Comments

Sins Of A Pony. - DreamAttacker



A sickness turns the Mane Six and Spike into sinfull beings.

  • ...
8
 10
 3,214

The 7 Deadly Sins

A cold wind rolled in from the hills and a small cough was all that was heard from the streets of Ponyville. Not many ponies were out today as an epidemic was going through all of Equestria. Even Zecora the zebra couldn’t heal everyone at once
and was slowly making her way through the over flowing ponies in the hospital.

Twilight looked out of her window and sighed slightly. The amount of customers that could be here and looking for a good book to read were all inside coughing up their last meal. Even her trusty assistant was sick with this unknown disease. Twilight walked over to her small companion and smiled down at his shivering body. Even though he looked sick he was still as adorable as ever with his sleeping face. She smiled one more time before a wave of coughing came over her and she slowly made her way to her bed. Collapsing on it she closed her eyes and went into a sleep of how she wished she was Spike and how lazy his life must be.

~

Applejack didn’t care if there was a virus going around or if she was sick, all she knew right now was that she was late with getting her apples in on time. Big mac was busy carrying the boxes of apples back and forth from the house and Applebloom wanted to help but her sickness had gotten so bad for her that she was in no state to go anywhere right now. Granny smith was looking after her, but was careful not to get sick herself; the old mare probably wouldn’t be able to cope with a severe virus.

The day was almost over for the two siblings and as Big mac was getting the last boxes of apples in Applejack couldn’t help but spot a single apple that hadn’t been picked up. Applejack walked up to it and smelled it, an unconscious ‘mmm’ escaped her lips and she looked around expecting someone to tell her off for that. When no one appeared Applejack grinned down to her prize and ate it in one bite before coughing slightly.

~

RainbowDash growled and flapped her wings trying to get speed. She had fallen from the sky after a heat wave rushed through her body and gave her a moment of weakness. After she had come tumbling down a cloud was luckily beneath her and she landed on it. RainbowDash looked up and rubbed her eyes before her brows creased downwards and she growled.

“I don’t need to be saved!!” she shouted at the cloud and flew into the air before smashing through the cloud making it disappears. Happy with her work RainbowDash flew back home and stuffed her face into a pillow before murmuring about the stupid cloud and drifting to sleep.

~

Pinkie Pie was too busy to notice the crying babies. Mr and Mrs Cupcake were both too sick to look after anything and were bedridden. Being her nice self, Pinkie had offered to look after everything until they recovered but was having trouble keeping up with the demands. The family all needed help: the babies needed to be cleaned, the parents needed a wet cloth for their brows and the cupcakes Pinkie was cooking were starting to burn in the oven.

She was almost going to give up and just go when she saw something from the corner of her eye that shone in the gloom of the dark room she was in. Pinkie trotted up to it and looked closely. It was a previous cupcake that was made the day before everyone got sick. It was cold to the touch but still as appetising as anything she had cooked recently. Pinkie picked it up gingerly and saw a whole box of them behind that one cupcake. A spark came to her eyes as she grabbed those as well and ran out of the store keeping her cupcakes away from anyone daring to come close to her.

~

Rarity slept in her bed, a soft and comfy bed. Some twitches here, a small snore there and she was in heaven, everything was going well for her… well that was all apart from the pounding headache that would always be at the back of her mind. So groaning in effort she pulled herself up from her soft bed and looked around her room. Everything seemed normal but one thing to her practically glowed for her to look at it. Rarity jumped up and cantered over to it. Her eyes widened as she made a brush near her come and brush the horrible mess that was her hair. Everything around her seemed to disappear as Rarity was so determined to make her look beautiful.

~

Fluttershy was trying her best to look after the animals but kept having inkling in the back of her head. She thought it was just one of her animals feeling sick so she went around the whole place checking all of them out. When she had finally finished the rounds of checking up on her animals they were all perfectly fine. So she headed inside and saw Angel tapping her foot waiting annoyed. She took in Angels’ beauty and slowly trotted up to her favourite pet. She stroked Angels head and smiled softly before leaning down and kissing her passionately. Angels’ eyes widened as she took in what Fluttershy has just done and she instantly moved away.

“What’s wrong my love?” Fluttershy said seductively and poised like a cat about to pounce.

~

Spike was having the best dream he could muster: ice cream dream with Rarity. In his dream he was big and strong with Rarity falling head over heels for him. Happy as he was his vision of them slowly faded away and his eyelids fluttered open. With a groan he sat up and looked around. It was still night because of the moon still solemnly floating across the vast darkness but something felt odd. His limbs felt considerably heavier than they normally were when he just woke up. With a yawn he sat up but fell back onto his bed and sighed. Wasn’t his bed comfy? Why would he need to get up if he is so happy where he is now? He didn’t even know why he was getting up. So closing his eyes he opened his arms to another lovely dream…

The flu had passed and it was now a few days later. Everypony was now happily trotting through the streets and talking one another, though something was off: 7 mares weren’t in town like they normally was… nor was a little purple dragon everyone loved.

~

The cutie mark crusaders had just finished drain cleaning, for some reason they all thought that would be a good idea. All they got was smelly hooves and a few bits for the work they did.

“Why don’t we see if any other pony needs our help; that might be out cutie mark!” Scootaloo suggested perking up slightly.
The other two looked at her and nodded slightly.

“Bu’ firsta all, we needta clean ‘urselves up!” Applebloom said and trotted to the nearby stream soaking her hooves in the icy cold water. The other two fillies’ followed suite and waited until the horrible smell of rotting leaves was gone.
When it was over they cantered into Ponyville from their hideout in sweet apple acres and looked around for any pony that needed some help. None of them needed anything special and the little fillies were wandering around aimlessly thinking that somepony may need some help from them. It was when they ran into somepony very familiar that they knew she needed help.

“What’s wrong Twilight” Scootaloo asked at they approached her. She turned to them, for you see, she was looking into Rarity’s window watching her make those beautiful dresses and trying them on herself.

“Nothing, I just hate the fact that Rarity has that talent and how easily she does it” Twilight growls before moving away and looking into somepony elses window.

“See how the Cupcakes can look after their family so easily but can run their own business as well!! How come everyone can do these kinds of things? I'm one of the most powerful ponies and I can’t do what they can” she hisses before looking at the three little ones. They look at each other confused before going to ask Twilight one more thing. But she had already gone off to watch other ponies and wish she had their talent. The three fillies cantered over to their smart friend and watched her instead of getting in her way. It seemed that every time Twilight went to look at another thing she would start criticising herself and how she wished she had what the other pony had. This went on for a while until Twilight shook her head in frustration and ran back to her house.

“Maybe we could be librarians!!” Sweetie Belle said happily, before her friends could nod and agree she had already run after Twilight to see what help she would need.

~~

When they got there the place looked like Discord himself had personally wrecked the place. Books were flying all over the place, with Spike sleeping in the corner with a small smile on his face. In the centre of the flying books was Twilight, she had an irritated face and through another book into the chaos as she picked up three and started skim reading all of them.
“No, no NO!!” she screamed in anger and through those ones away as well. The ones she hadn’t read yet with spinning around above her in one big circle like a book tornado. Sweetie Belle looked down at one book at her feet and raised a brow at what it was: Shape shifting. The other two finally caught up with her and looked down at the book she was flicking through. It didn’t make any sense to her; the words were too long and complicated with diagrams that looked like a foal had drawn them.

“What’cha think alla this i’??” Applebloom asked before closing a book and looking at another one close by, this time it was talking about the powers of earth ponies. Scootaloo shook her head and nuzzled a few books out of the way to find anything of interest. This was probably the first time they had seen Twilight like this and it was kind of scaring them. The books were now spinning so fast and her horn was glowing fiercely everything seemed to make a whirring noise.

“TWILIGHT” all three fillies shouted over the noise of destruction. Twilight’s eyes were glued to a book and they had to take extreme measures to get her attention. Sweetie Belle looked for a large book and lifted it up with all of her s
Magical strength before looking over to Twilight and throwing the book at her,

It hit Twilight right in the face making her lose all of her concentration and the books fell, ponies walking near the library heard and felt a large tremor explosion go through the area.

One after another heads popped up from the wrecking from the books. The last to come up was Twilight and when she finally did fire was in her eyes.

“Don’t you know when not to distract somepony when they’re studying?!” she snapped at them, the three of them got up before getting closer to the older one.

“Twilight you were acting weird” Scootaloo said before making a weirded out face. Something was happening to Twilight, something behind her eyes twinkled and turned green, her eye colour started changing and it slowly blended to specific shades of green. As well as that her eyes that were normally filled with light and intelligence faded to black and grey. Her face dropped so she was now emotionless and she stood up, walking by the fillies up to her room. The small ones watched her, when Twilight got the top of the stairs she looked down at them.

“You know, I envy your youth” she said before moving to her bed and collapsing on it with sleep. They all looked at each other once more before looking for Spike. His head hadn’t come back up and they were getting worried. All of them took areas and started looking all over the place for him. It wasn’t until they heard him mumbling things about Rarity being the best mare in the world that they found him.

“Spike… hello~ Spike!!” Sweetie Belle sang shaking her hoof in front of his face. Lazily his eyes fluttered open and he sat up very slowly.

“Why’re you in the library… and why is the place a mess?!” Spike said about to get up but her instantly fell back into his chair.

“I’ll clean it up later” he groaned before looking up at the ceiling as his eye slowly changed as well. This time they faded into a soft blue and his pupils also went the same way as Twilight’s they faded into blankness.

“It’s not all that bad being lazy” Spike yawned as his eyes closed and the soft snoring came from the purple dragon. The three of them looked at each other with an annoyed face as they decided it was best if somepony cleaned up for them. So using up their whole day they found the way Twilight organised the library and put everything where it was supposed to be.

When they were all finished they turned around and looked at their hinds.

“Nothing” Applebloom said to herself and sighed in annoyance. The other two nodded and they walked out of the library after a long hard day of work.

“Well I guess I’ll be seeing you then guys” Scootaloo said before hopping on her scooter and leaving the two. The remaining fillies smiled and said they’d meet again tomorrow before they too took their leave.
~~
Following Applebloom she got home to find the apples still on the trees. Big Mac was trying his best to try and get the apples down but he was more for carrying because of his enormous strength. So instead of Applejack’s style of hitting it and letting the apples fall bug mac left a dent in the trees he tried getting the apples from.

“Big Mac, wher’s Applejack??” Applebloom asked as she trotted up to her big brother. He stopped trying to get apples down and shook his head showing he didn’t know. Applebloom was concerned; her sister would never be gone for work and not do anything. What’s more worrying is that she hasn’t been seen for the whole day. So taking her leave to look for her older sister in the apple valleys Applebloom made it her duty to find her sister before the moon rises.

~~

“Applejack, Applejack where ar ya?!” her younger sister was calling from the distance. Applejack didn’t care that much for calling back; though her sisterly instincts almost made her instinctively reply she held back the urge to. For she was too busy kicking a tree. As soon as the fresh crisp apples fell down in front of her it was like a feast and Applejack couldn’t resist it. She got ready to jump like a tiger and leaped at the inanimate apple. Landing swiftly on it Applejack opened her mouth and ate the whole thing in one bite. She was having an indulging day and she loved it. Why didn’t she do this before? She wondered that as she ate another apple.

“Applejack~” Applebloom sang as she got closer and closer to Applejack’s hiding place. Applejack looked up in fear and quickly collapsed closing her eyes. When her younger sister approached she smiled softl at Applejack’s sleeping face. Some of the trees had no apples on them, but the apples weren’t anywhere to be seen. Groaning in annoyance Applebloom decided not to tell Granny Smith and went to find Big Mac to bring her home. As Applebloom went around the corner Applejack got back up and bucked one more tree before going to eat another one.

“A-HA!! GOTCHA” Applebloom shouted jumping out from around a tree. Applejack jumped onto her hind legs in fright before realising it was just her younger sister. Collapsing back to the ground lying down Applejack put her fore-hooves in front of her face in shame and embarrassment. Her sister slowly approached Applejack and looked down at her.

“Ay won’t tell no one” she said softly, Applejack looked up to her before Applebloom’s eyes narrowed and she watched her sisters eyes fade from their natural green to a soft pink. Applebloom shrugs thinking that it is nothing and walks with her sister back to their home.

~~Meanwhile~~

Sweetie Belle walked into her house, after a day of hard work she was happy to finally be in her house. She walked up to her sisters’ works place to see nothing was finished. Notes were everywhere of ponies complaining their orders weren’t in, and where was Rarity? She was looking in a mirror completely oblivious to the letters around her.

“Um, Rarity?” her younger sister asked her. Rarity turned around from the mirror and smiled down at her sister.

“Ahh my younger sister, cute but not nearly as beautiful as me” Rarity sang as she twirled around. Her horn glowed and a priceless dress that was for a rich client came towards her. Rarity smiled and put her outfit on; it fit her perfectly, almost like she designed it for her and not the pony who wanted it. Sweetie Belle watched as her sister brought every mirror she had around her and looked at her from every angle humming happily to herself. From the reflection Sweetie Belle could see something weird happening to her sister her eyes were slowly changing to purple and her pupils faded to black. Then she dropped all of her mirrors as a blank face was put on from her vain smiling one.

“I'm sleepy, let’s go to bed Sweetie Belle” her sister said before walking upstairs without another word. Reluctantly Sweetie Belle followed and went to bed worried for her sister.

~~~

Angel was hiding from Fluttershy, not because Fluttershy was in a bad mood or anything, it’s just that she was acting weird. She kept trying to kiss Angel and when she let her kiss Angel she would start going further than that. As well as that is wasn’t just Angel she was doing it too, the rest of the animals were being harassed by her ‘love’. So the whole house was empty apart from the bunny and the Pegasus. Angel swore if anything weirder happened she would flee from the house like the rest of the animals.

“Angel~ come out honey, you know you want me and I want you~” Fluttershy sang as she skipped around the living room looking for her beloved pet. Angel shuddered at the thought of her owner even touching her and looked in awe at the open doors. Is this just bait? If it was there was no escape, Fluttershy may be slow but she was faster than Angel. So angel carried on watching and saw Fluttershy’s eyes slowly change from her normal colour to a pinkish red colour. Confused, Angel went deeper into her hiding place and closed her eyes hoping Fluttershy would go. She was lucky because Fluttershy yawned and flew upstairs letting Angel take her leave to the outside world.

~~
Tonight Scootaloo was going to meet RainbowDash for flying lessons, but Scootaloo was just going so she could tell her superior that she was too tired cleaning up after Twilight to do anything.

“Hey RainbowDash can we postpone flying lessons until tomorrow maybe?” Scootaloo asked as she saw her favourite Pegasus sitting on a cloud above her. RainbowDash pocked her head over the edge of the cloud and glared down at Scootaloo. This was probably one of the harshest glares she might have ever seen.

“Why would you do that?! I took my own special time out of flying to teach you and now you’re saying you don’t want to do it tonight?!” RainbowDash hissed and flew down so that she was now hovering in front of Scootaloo. Afraid of what might happen to herself Scootaloo just nodded and watched as her mentor flew into the air and back down in one quick flash.

“Then let the ‘training’ begin…” RainbowDash grinned, but not a normal grin this one was filled with wrath. So starting of their training Scootaloo watched as RainbowDash talked… but as well as that her face dropped neutral and her eyes changed to blood red.

“Well you got your wish squirt, I'm sleepy. Go home and get some rest.” RainbowDash said before flying home without another word.

~~The next day~~

“And then I found her trying on a priceless dress!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed as the three of them walked to their tree house. Scootaloo looked to them and then started explaining what happened to her then finally Apple Bloom explained how she found Applejack eating her prized apples.

“This is crazy!! What’s going on, I haven’t seen any other ponies acting like this” Sweetie Belle said annoyed before pouting and looking out of a window. Apple Bloom walked up to her and put a reassuring hoof on her shoulder.

“Sun worry none Sweetie Belle ever-thin’ll be okay” she said before smiling, Sweetie Belle smiled in return before they looked over to Ponyville in the distance and wondered what might be happening there at the moment…

~~

The 7 friends had planned to meet up today, but Spike couldn’t make it because he couldn’t get his lazy butt off of his bed and was staying home. So it was just the six friends all going to the spa today. It had taken a lot of persuasion from RainbowDash but in the end so accepted that she would come but not take any of the mushy treatment they had.
One by one the appeared and sat by the Jacuzzi waiting for everyone to finally arrive. Twilight was the first thinking to herself that if they were all better than her the best she could be was on time. Then it was Applejack who came and put her cucumber slices on before eating them after a while. Rarity and Fluttershy came in together, Rarity went straight to the Jacuzzi to make sure with the humidity of the room her make-up wasn’t ruining her ‘beautiful’ face. Fluttershy was flirting with the Aloe while Lotus watched kind of freaked out. Finally the last 2 arrived; Pinkie rushed in and grabbed anything she could before settling it all next to her and laying on them like her own personal pile of belongings. When anypony came near to taking any of the items she would growl at them and start barking. RainbowDash flew into the air and watched the rest of them, sneering at how stupid they looked with all of that spa stuff on them.

“RainbowDash come down here at once, you haven’t seen my beautiful face yet” Rarity sang as she looked up to RainbowDash. She couldn’t see her friend that well because of the amount of mud on her face but she could still make out that ruff and rogue face of RainbowDash.

RainbowDash shook her head not wanting to come down,

“I'm perfectly fine up here your cockiness” RainbowDash hissed annoyed, Rarity gasped before flipping over and standing up,

“You come down here right now young lady, I do not want to be insulted by the likes of your ugly nature.” Rarity almost shouted. RainbowDash laughed and made a face at Rarity before flying in circles at the top of the room showing Rarity she couldn’t get her down.

“Humph, I wish I could argue like that” Twilight muttered to herself before slipping into the Jacuzzi to relax. Or she had wished she could have relaxed.

“Omg!! Twilight your horn is so shiny right now, I must have it!!” Pinkie Pie said before leaping over to Twilight and putting her hooves on Twilight’s horn. She yanked hard; this sent a spine chilling scream to go through the spa.

“GET OFF ME!!” Twilight screamed trying to get pinkie off of her,

“But I must have your beauty!!” Pinkie yelled over Twilight’s screams of pain. The rest of the ponies ignored their little parade and carried on, Rarity and RainbowDash arguing: Applejack almost having finished two whole cucumbers and Fluttershy trying to lead Lotus this time into the back room. Everything was chaos; the only solution to the twin spa ponies was to kick their best clients out.

“I'm sorry, but until you’ve cleared this up we can’t let you all back in together” they said with their strong accent. All of the six mares look at the spa ponies, well RainbowDash glared at them. They went back into their shop and closed it quickly; Rainbow Dash’s glare was something to be afraid of…

“See what you did, I didn’t get to make my face as beautiful as it already it thanks to you” Rarity snapped at all of them, Twilight looked shocked before carrying on with a rebuttal.

“I may be envious of your good looks but at least I'm smarted than all of you… thankfully” Twilight said looking down, her eyes glowed slightly, the green got even more pronounced and her pupils glittered with malice. This also happened to the rest of them and it wasn’t soon before they flicked their mane behind their ears and all went their separate ways.

~~~~

“We need ta figur this out!!” Apple Bloom said as they watched their older sisters and their friends all go off in a strop.

“I don’t know why they’re all doing this, but they’re the elements of harmony they need to get on well… what if something bad happens?!” the three little fillies worried.

“We gotta get the princesses help” Scootaloo said before charging to the library. If there was one being that could contact her it would be spike.
“I'm sorry girls but I just can’t be bothered you can write the letter and send it to her yourself” Spike waved them off and turned over in his bed, the three little ones sighed before having an idea.


Dear Princess Celestia,
It’s the cutie mark crusaders here! We need some help from you, as you have heard there was this sickness going around. Well it’s finally gone but something weird has been happening with Twilight, Spike and their friends. After everypony recovered they all started acting weird… like Twilight’s been really jealous of everything she sees and Applejack has started pigging out on her apples. RainbowDash and Rarity are constantly arguing because of Rarity’s ‘beauty’ and RainbowDash’s is angry, she shouted at Scootaloo, and not in the nice way!
Fluttershy spike and Pinkie are also being creepy weird, we found Angel running from Fluttershy’s house and from what we could tell from charades Fluttershy’s been trying to… make out with Angel. Pinkie’s is calling everything hers and is taking everything. We heard from rumours she tried yanking off Twilight’s horn! Finally, although Spike is normally lazy he’s being a lot… and we mean A LOT more lazy than usual.
Please, we don’t know who else to go to for help,
Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.


They all doubled checked their written work and went to find Spike still sleeping. They nudged him enough to wake him up.

“Girls I already told you N-” before he could finish saying no Apple Bloom went behind him and stamped hard on his tail. In shock Spike jumped and sent out a flame in fear. Sweetie Belle threw their letter into the flame and they all giggled at how well their plan had actually gone. Spike had gotten over his shock and was about to reply with an angry growl when he burped and a reply come back. They picked it up, and thanked Spike as they galloped out of the library.


Dear Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo,
What you have told me intrigues me and I will be coming to Ponyville to see what you mean by this. Surely they aren’t acting as madly as you say, but I will not judge your perception until I have seen it myself. I will be there tomorrow at noon.
Princess Celestia.


“Finally things are going our way” Scootaloo said happily and the three high fived as they skipped home ready for the day their saviour would cure their friends of this awful curse.

~~~~

In the morning the sun shone through the shutters and Applejack grinned. ‘‘nother day of snacking I think’ she thought to herself as she jumped out of bed. Looking down she did see a small lump coming from her stomach, all of her snacking was probably starting to get to her. Should she do more work? Eh, she didn’t think so, so happily she trotted outside and to the back of their farm to eat more apples.

~

The sun was just setting and the princess let her sister take her job as she went to Ponyville to see what was actually going on. From experience she knew that fillies could over exaggerate with what they tell so what she was expecting were the friends to just be in an argument. So she hopped on her chariot and headed to see the little squabble.

“Oh my” Celestia said as she approached the area. For what she saw was a lot more than what the three little ones had described. Applejack was huge from eating too many things and at that moment had herself stuck in the doorway of the cake shop. Her body was too large for her to fit in and she couldn’t get out of in. Twilight was galloping around like a nervous wreck staring from one pony to the other. When she saw something that made her look worse than the other pony her horn would glow and that item would go.

“Hahaha!! I wish I could have had that like you” she shouted in triumph and carried on with her jealous rampage. Rarity was nowhere to be seen, probably in her boutique, Celestia though as she saw RainbowDash flying around causing havoc and shouting at people… she was almost as bad as discord. Pinkie was stealing everything, not caring is people saw her or not and when they shouted at her to come back she looked at them before shouting it was all hers. Finally there was Fluttershy who came second to the ponies doing to least damage. Physically, she was probably doing emotional damage to the animals as they flew away from her.

“WHY WON’T YOU LOVE ME?!” she screamed as she flew after a flock of birds that tried taking shelter inside a house which brought more ruckus.

“We’re so glad ya got ‘ere princess” Apple Bloom said as the cantered over to their day reigning princess. She looked shocked at the carnage going on for a second before shaking her head and looking down at the three fillies.

“When you sent me that letter I'm sorry but my first thoughts were of exaggeration… I didn’t think this would have happened” the princess said before straightening her back. Her horn started glowing that beautiful pure colour before everything went white.

When the light finally faded everything was back in its place and the leaders of the chaos were standing in front of the princess.

“You forgot Spike your highness” Scootaloo said softly before she nodded to them and got Spike as well. Their coats were faded and they all looked a shell of their previous selves. All of their eye colours had also dulled, even though they were all a different colour then their original eye colour everything about them seemed off. The princess leaned down to Twilight and touched her with her horn. There were a few minutes of silence before the princess pulled away slightly shocked.

“It seemed as though Discord left a parting present before he was sealed again… he had put a dormant virus that would set of when they had a sickness. It caused them to all have something called a ‘deadly sin’” when the princess saw the confused look on the crowding ponies she decided it would be sometime for a little education.

“You see, before we were all living in harmony at the time Discord ruled he put a curse on himself. To whoever defeats him the ‘deadly sins’ would be cursed onto them. It happened to me, but luckily I was strong enough to get rid of it. The 7 deadly sins are: envy, gluttony, wrath, greed, vanity, lust and sloth… it seems as though when Twilight and the others defeated him it was put onto them, all of them must have been strong enough to keep it at bay but when the sickness rolled in and their defences were elsewhere that might’ve been the time they were taken over.

I apologise to all of you for what they have done, I will take this as my own personal failure and will re-do everything that may have been destroyed in this mayhem… but first.” She finished before leaning down to the mane six. Her horn glowed and their eyes returned to their normal colour with their sparkle. Their coat and scales – in spikes case – went back to normal.

“Before I leave, I would like to thank Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo for informing me of this… thank you” Celestia said before bowing slightly, all of the other ponies bowed to them and when the mane six and Spike came to they smiled before nodding in thanks to the young ones. As soon as Celestia left everypony ran up to the small ones and lifted them in the air happy to return back to normal…

Comments ( 10 )

This doesn't need to be 20% cooler because it all ready is!

A good oneshot.

:applecry::scootangel::unsuresweetie: are the heroes...nice. This was a cute little story. I just have to point out:

"7 mares weren’t in town like they normally was… nor was a little purple dragon everyone loved."

I thought it was 6 mares.

Good show ! . . . Anyone else notice the acronym for this is SOAP? I find that humorus :pinkiehappy:

How did Apple Bloom recover so quickly? I thought she was bedridden.

891087
Thanks you ^_^
891151
:pinkiesad2: I'm glad you think so
891223
Oh woops, sorry my mind must have been somewhere else at the time, I'll change it when I have time to :rainbowhuh::rainbowlaugh::scootangel:
891480
Hahaa, I actually didn't notice :pinkiegasp: :derpytongue2:
892353
Well~ things can recover quickly... she is also young so her body can fight it off faster... :moustache: hehee

Neat story! Interesting premise, and sounds definitely in-character for Discord!

898917
Why thank you, I did try my best to make him like his character :pinkiehappy:

I really thought that the idea of this story was interesting, and it did not disappoint me! :pinkiehappy: I also thought that it was kind of funny to have the main six have their respective sins in this story :rainbowlaugh: (Gluttonjack is best Applejack) But, I did find a few flaws. First of all, I found that there were a some capitalization errors, how there isn't any punctuation at the end of quotes, and how there are some unnecessary spacing gaps and spacing errors is this story. Overall, I actually did enjoy reading.

Login or register to comment