• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 623 Views, 14 Comments

Me extrañaste? - Twyla In Wonderland



Why does she believe that she can change this young girl for the better? Make her abandon all her wicked ways

  • ...
1
 14
 623

Chapter Two

Fluttershy soon finished with the mini tour around the school and she had enjoyed it for the most part. Not so much after she’d had a classroom door smashed in her face and was rushed to the nurse for a busted nose, but apart from that it was good.

Amari went with her because she felt a little bad that it happened to her. Though she acted like she couldn't give two shits. She lent against the wall outside the nurse's room looking down at her phone. It was 11:45 and she should have been in her lesson. Amari looked up slowly as she felt a shadow fall on her; it was a teacher… better yet, Vice-Principal Luna, her arms crossed, staring down at the young girl.

Amari smirked. "What do you want?" she asked the older woman.

"Look, Amari, you were meant to start lessons an hour ago. Your English teacher emailed me that you never showed up," Luna said as Amari raised an eyebrow. "Now you should head to your next lesson."

"I'm not heading to my lesson yet. Can’t you see that I'm outside the nurse’s office?" Amari chuckled to herself and looked back down at her phone.

Luna grabbed her hand and lifted it away from the phone. "Amari? Listen, I'm gonna let you off with a warning about using your phone in school, however I'm not gonna let you off with a warning for skipping class."

"I'd advise you to let go of my hand before you seriously regret it." The tone in Amari's voice had changed. Luna let go as she brought her hand down, then the door to the nurse’s office opened slowly.

"If the wound opens up again, I'd tell your parents to take you to the hospital."

Luna looked up to see Fluttershy walk out with stitches over the bridge of her nose which looked to be stained with blood as well as her upper lip. Fluttershy also had tissue in her hand.

"Thank you nurse," Fluttershy said in her timid voice. The door then closed as Fluttershy spotted Luna and Amari. "Oh, hey…"

"Fluttershy? What happened?" Luna asked as she faced the girl.

"I was finishing showing Amari around and a classroom door opened and…"

"Smacked her straight in her face," Amari finished for her friend.

Luna looked at her then back at Fluttershy. "Why were you showing her around? What happened to Sunset Shimmer?"

"She began to feel sick so I offered to finish the tour off," Fluttershy lied. She wasn't going to tell the Vice-Principal that Sunset hated the new girl, or the fact that she wasn't human.

"Right, okay." Luna sighed. "Both of you head to class."

"Alright, come on Amari."

* * *

Gym: possibly the worst lesson ever conceived. Amari had been forced to push herself harder just because she was new and the teacher wanted to know how far she could go without collapsing. Which sounded very Illegal but somehow the school allowed it. She was in a class with Fluttershy and her friends. They were all sat at the side in their gym uniforms barring Fluttershy, because of her recent accident.

"It was her faul,t wasn't it?" Rarity started the conversation. All the girls were watching Amari run around track.

"It wasn't her fault," Fluttershy said as she looked at Rarity. "I just walked into a door."

"That doesn't sound like you Fluttershy. It has to have been her," Twilight said.

Fluttershy shook her head. "No. Honest, I was walking then — bam — suddenly Amari is helping me to the nurse's office," Shy said.

Dash shook her head. "For fuck sake, I wish I never went to that stupid warehouse!"

"Why did you go there?" Pinkie asked as Dash looked at her, along with Sunset. "Isn't that place off limits?"

"Well yeah, but—" Sunset started.

Applejack butted in. "And both of you went on site to do what?"

"Burn it down, but—" It was Dash’s turn to get interrupted, by Twilight this time.

"So you both committed a crime, two almost. Trespassing on private property, then you were about to burn it down…"
Sunset then realised what they were saying.

"Oh fuck… yeah…" Sunset then caught sight of Amari speeding up around the tracks. She looked over. "She could have evidence against me and Dash… fuck!" She got up. Anger boiled inside her. She clenched her hands together and formed a fist. She was about to walk onto the tracks when someone grabbed her wrist. Turning around, she saw Fluttershy.

"You're not going down to her."

"Watch me." Sunset punched forward causing Fluttershy to be jolted forward. She let go of Sunset’s wrist and Sunset walked onto the tracks. The only way she could end this was to catch up to her. She suddenly burst into running, chasing after Amari.

"Sunset Shimmer?! Off the tracks!" the gym teacher shouted as Amari turned around to see Sunset speeding up behind her. She laughed to herself and turned to face forward and that's when she saw it.

It seemed that Rainbow Dash had joined in on Sunset's idea and charged after her on the other side. Before she could react, Dash dived on her, rugby-tackling her to the ground. Both girls rolled back since the speed that Sunset was going at caused them both to crash into her legs, making her fly over them and land and face first on the ground. The teacher began running over to them as Dash and Amari stopped rolling. Dash was on top of her, sitting on her legs and had her hands pinned to the floor. Amari began struggling underneath the stronger girl as the class started chanting "Fight! Fight!"

Dash had the girl pinned down and was able to get what she needed out of her. "What do you want?!" Dash shouted at her.

"What are you doing?" Amari said in a calmer tone

"What do you want with us?! Why did you move here?!"

“I’d love to stay and chat, but I’m not going to.”

Suddenly the teacher yanked Dash off Amari. Amari got up and dusted herself off. Dash went to punch her but Sunset got in the way and tripped over her. She face-planted the floor. “Did you mean to do that?”

Dash growled and got up. She went to punch her once again, but this time the teacher stopped her. Amari rushed off. Dash started struggling against the teacher’s grip. “Let me go! I had her!”

“Miss Dash! What has gotten into you?!”

“I had her!”

“What do you mean, you had her?”

“Right under me! I had her and you let her get away!”

* * *

Later that night Amari was walking the streets, to clear her head. Those girls were assholes. She began to walk home when it started to rain, soon followed by thunder. She smiled and continued to walk with a jump in her step. She absolutely loved the rain. Amari could feel the rain dancing on her skin though it was with a rather razor-like touch. Suddenly, came the lighting, slicing through the shallow air with ease as if untouchable by the rest of the world. Taken in a still frame… and then it was gone. Amari admired the beautiful disaster. Moments later, the thundering sky grumbled with commotion.

She found a bench at the side of a park and sat down, she took her phone out and began going through her social media. Amari began to notice the piercing noise of the wind sweeping through her ears like white noise, encasing her body in what felt like a small space, making her feel a wave of claustrophobia overtake her. Within an instant she could smell the oddly satisfying dampness around her, the organic matter being ripped from the ground stank of fresh and dead greens. Amari got up from the bench as another smell washed over her senses. The sidewalk still smelt of burnt tar from the sun baking it all day.

Amari shoved her phone in her pocket and made her way home. There was another noise she could hear — sirens. Getting scared, her walk turned to a jog, into a run, then burst into a sprint. She dashed around the corner and saw at the end of the street was the warehouse. As she ran towards it, she spotted her window was open. She dug through her bag and pulled out her translocator; she aimed for her window and threw it. It spun almost perfectly like a frisbee. It flew into her window and she continued running. She then suddenly jumped and relocated into her bedroom. She rolled to a landing, crashing into her desk. It snapped in half and the items on her desk crashed down onto her head. Her body flopped back and she groaned loudly. Her laptop, screwdrivers, broken translocators and a glass bottle all smacked against her head. Amari groaned and looked at her bed, then she looked up,

“Guess I’ll be sleeping on floor tonight,” she chuckled to herself. Her phone chirped a notification. Grabbing it from her pocket, she checked what it was.

Fluttershy has sent you a friend request. Amari smiled and pressed the accept button. You are now friends with Fluttershy. Send her a message! Amari opened up messenger to see that Fluttershy was already typing.

She waited for about a minute and the message finally comes through, Hey Amari, I’m so so sorry about what Rainbow Dash and Sunset did today. They thought that it was you who broke my nose. Amari wasted no time replying,

You don’t have to be sorry, Shy. The girls clearly don’t like me. Though I did enjoy Miss Dash going crazy at the teacher.

That's Rainbow’s style, I guess. Anyway, what are you up to?

Amari had to think for a minute before replying as she didn’t really know how to explain what had happened. I jumped through my window, landed on my bed, which is a matress on the floor, rolled a couple of feet and crashed into my desk, only to have my laptop, screwdrivers, broken devices and a glass bottle smash me in the head. She had decided to delete the message and just put Laying on the floor. Smacked my head against the floor as I hit my desk. Can’t really move right now.

Awe, what happened?

I decided to do some gymnastics and did a flip crashing into my desk.

Send a photo Amari noticed the blushing face emoji after it. She smiled and sent a photo of herself; the photo was her laying down along with the laptop in the background, the desk broken and glass scattered. Fluttershy started to text back. Awe poor baby, want me to come over and help you?

Amari began to see something fishy. Did you just call me baby?

Sorry Amari, I’m used to saying baby to friends.

Um... I’m just going to head to bed.

Okay, see you tomorrow.

Amari placed her phone down and sighed. Was she actually enjoying talking to Fluttershy? No, she couldn’t be. She rested her head against the ground and closed her eyes. She should get some rest before tomorrow. It was going to be a big day.

Comments ( 1 )

Enjoyable to read keep it up

Login or register to comment