• Published 21st Apr 2017
  • 623 Views, 14 Comments

Me extrañaste? - Twyla In Wonderland



Why does she believe that she can change this young girl for the better? Make her abandon all her wicked ways

  • ...
1
 14
 623

Chapter One

anon@wks05:-$ nmap -sT -A gateway.gov
starting nmap 6.40

Interesting ports on gateway.gov (10.251.80.211)::
(The 1596 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)

Port state service
22/tcp open ssh
111/tcp open sunrpc
515/tcp open printer
834/tcp open unknown
6000/tcp open x11
remote OS guesses: Linux….

anon@wks05:-$ ssh root@gateway.gov
root@localhost's password: **********

ACCESS DENIED

"Hoy no!" the young girl shouted.

The young girl carefully looked into what she was doing. She couldn’t be caught — not again. Police described her in a report stating Amari, 16, mid-tone Caucasian. Spanish/Mexican. Immigrant Bastards, she thought. Amari had bright blue eyes, husky blue. She had her brown hair half-shaven with a purple dip dye. She was a manipulative bitch, and she made sure that everyone knew that. Her foster parents even tried to send her back to where she came from although that was all in vain as she kept appearing back. She did live with them, but since they wanted to get rid of her so badly, they’d offered to pay for her to leave. Amari was one sly girl.

She continued her process, her fingers working faster than ever before. She needed to gather the right information for the project she’d been asked to do. She lived alone in an abandoned warehouse. She’d set it up like home. It had multiple entrances; one being the main large doors at the front but the girl wasn't usually able to use that way in because people could catch her. The hidden way she'd go in would be through the underground entrance. She used a device called the translocator. It helped her travel places quicker and seemingly vanish into thin air and reappear wherever the device was. That was the only way in without getting caught.

ACCESS GRANTED

"Like taking candy from a baby." Amari laughed to herself and continued to do what she was doing until…

Creak…

Her head shot up. She turned around slowly to look behind her. Amari hastily shut her laptop too, grabbed her translocator and rushed off. She reached the stairs to head to the main part of the warehouse and glided down the rail. She threw her device and it landed near a pillar holding the building up. "I might need this later," she said to herself before hiding.

* * *

"Are you sure about this, Dash?"

"Of course, Shimmer. You'll be fine!"

Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer had talked about doing this for a while now, talked about going into the abandoned warehouse and burning it down. Sunset didn't want to do it because it could lead back to them, but Rainbow said that they could get away with it. "Besides, who even comes in here? It just looks horrible and needs to go. We are doing the town a favour," Dash said as they wandered into the warehouse through the front doors. Sunset went in first and Rainbow went in after her, closing the door behind them.

The place was dusty, rotten and falling apart. The floor had small holes in with rats underneath. Sunset walked further inside along with Dash. "Where should we start?" Sunset asked.

"At the back. Check if there is any flammable stuff."

Sunset wandered to the back. All she saw was large crates, cobwebs and cloths. "I have cloths!"

"Perfect!"

Sunset pulled the cloths off the crates and dust flew off. She began to cough and that is when she saw it: a purple flashing thing near a pillar. "Rainbow! Come here!" Dash walked over to her and Sunset pointed it out. "Look at this!"

"What the hell is this?" Dash asked, leaning close to it. "It’s flashing purple."

"No shit."

After the girls stared at it for a while Dash had the perfect idea of picking it up and looking at it more closely. She leaned down and picked it up. It had a large circle in the middle of it which gave off its purple light. It was shaped like a triangle with the circle in the centre. Various wires were connected to the middle of the circle. Dash opened her bag and shoved it in. "Twilight can take a look into this," Dash said.

Sunset tilted her head a bit. "Which one?" she asked.

Rainbow raised an eyebrow. "Um… both?" she said then nodded to herself. "Yeah, both. Let’s find another one."

They couldn't take another step. Suddenly from above someone jumped down and landed in front of them, clearly angry. It was a girl about their age. Sunset jumped back. She stumbled along and fell to the floor, landing on her butt. Rainbow got into a fighting position. The girl seemed to have a weapon in her hand, gleaming from the single light that was shining into the building. Upon seeing this, Sunset froze in her tracks. It felt like she was staring into the face of death.

"What are you doing here!" the girl shouted at the two. She pulled the weapon from hiding and flashed it at them. It was a knife.

"What… are YOU… doing here!" Dash said firing the question back at the girl. Her voice shaking and legs trembling — she didn’t want to die.

"I ask the questions around here, Rambo!" she girl said. Dash looked hurt. "What are you doing here?!" She shoved the knife in Dash’s face. Rainbow Dash jumped back.

"We came to burn this place down!" Dash yelled back at the angered girl. "It's horrible and looks ugly in the town!"

The new girl felt her heartbreak. They thought that her home looked ugly and horrible. She clenched her fists together and looked Dash right in her eyes. Sunset started breathing heavily, like she was having a panic attack.

"What are you going to do to me?!" Dash yelled. Silence; the only thing breaking it was Sunset's sharp breaths.

"Nothing," the girl said bluntly.

Dash shook her head. Did I hear her right?

"I'm not going to hurt you." She looked down at her hand.

"What are you going to do then?"

"Like I said: nothing. I just want you two to leave and not come back. Or I will do something bad to you both… and everyone and everything that you care about." She went over to Sunset and placed the knife against her neck. “Starting with you, bacon hair,”

Dash let out an audible gulp and helped Sunset up. They started walking away.

Sunset and Dash turned around to see the girl holding the same device. She threw it up onto a ledge and out of sight. She turned towards the girls and smiled. "See you later." She vanished in front of their eyes.

The remaining girls stared at each other.

"I want to go home," Sunset said as her breath slowed down.

"I don't blame you. Let’s go."

* * *

The doors swung open. Seven girls walked in, were ready for the day ahead of them. Pinkie jumped over to her locker and banged it open causing confetti to fire out and balloons to fly out of her locker. She giggled before diving in to find her books to give her a head start in her day. Applejack walked over and leaned against the wall of lockers, talking to Pinkie about throwing a party for Apple Bloom and her friends. Fluttershy and Rarity were organising a mini fashion show for animals, Rarity designing the outfits and Fluttershy getting the animals. That would raise enough money for the local animal shelter. Twilight joined in with Applejack's and Pinkie's conversation as she offered to help.

However there were two quiet girls: Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer. They both agreed not to talk about the 'vanishing girl' to their friends. She didn’t even seem human. How could a girl vanish from one place to another?

That’s when Pinkie grabbed her books and slammed her locker shut. She spun on her heels and said, "did you girls hear?" All conversations stopped and Pinkie had everyone's attention.

"Hear what?" Twilight asked as the other girls listened in.

"There’s a new girl starting today."

Sunset then rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong Sunny?" Pinkie asked.

"I already know what's going to happen." Sunset crossed her arms. "Will Sunset Shimmer report to Principal Celestia's office please? I enter. Can you show the new girl around for me? Certainly. I show her around. Turns out she’s another beast from Equestria trying to kill us all!" She threw her arms into the air as the girls stared at her blankly. "What?"

"Actually she isn't. I've met her foster parents," came a voice from behind.

Sunset rolled her eyes. Of course she's behind me, Sunset thought as she turned around. "Morning, Principal Celestia."

"Morning, Sunset. Now since you described most of it perfectly, would you kindly show the new girl around? She's in my office waiting."

Sunset nodded. "I guess." She started walking away. "I'm staring lessons after break!"

* * *

Amari admired the office — simple yet exciting. She got up and walked over to some pictures. One showed Sunset being crowned for something she couldn't put her finger on. She chuckled to herself. Awww… it’s the girl who started having a panic attack in front of me. Can't wait to torture her even more. That is when the door opened and Sunset herself walked in with the nice lady from before.

"Sunset, I'd like you to meet Amari."

Sunset is her name? Really?

Oh fuck! It's her! Sunset's expression changed to fear yet she tried not to show it.

"Nice to meet you, Sunset." Amari held her hand out and Sunset shook it. She smiled. She already looks scared.

"Yeah. You too. Let’s get this tour over and done with."

* * *

It had been two hours of Sunset showing Amari around school. She was dying. She hated this. Amari was a bitch. Even though this is the second time she’d met her, she was a bitch. Sunset let out a sigh of relief; it was break. She had left Amari at her locker and rushed off. She didn't want to be with her any more. She was glad she was away from that magical vanishing girl. She walked into the cafeteria. She smiled as she saw her friends and walked over. She sat down, rubbing her arm.

"How was the new girl, Sunny?" Pinkie asked the question to break the silence.

"Meh. Alright, let’s say she likes to get around," Sunset said in some sort of code, praying that Rainbow got the message, which from her sudden facial expression change from neutral/happy to horrified, it seemed she did.

"Likes to get around? What do you mean by that?" Applejack asked, confused about the current situation.

"She isn't new to town," Sunset said.

"Oh?"

"More like she’s new to the world," Rainbow said under her breath.

Twilight turned to face her. "What do you mean?" Twilight asked Rainbow.

Dash looked up at her. "Me and Sunset already met this chick. She lives in a warehouse in the centre of town. She can somehow teleport," Rainbow said. Everyone looked at Rainbow. She rolled her eyes. "What? It’s true. I grabbed this this morning from her warehouse." Dash dove into her bag and grabbed that device from earlier. Twilight's eyes lit up.

"Oh my, Rainbow Dash. What is that?" Rarity asked as Twilight looked closer.

"Me and Sunset saw it in the warehouse. I brought it back for Twilight to look at."

"Really?" Twilight said, sounding excited. Dash pushed it to her. "Oh wow." Twilight started looking at it more carefully.

“There was another thing that happened between us at the warehouse,” Dash said as Applejack looked over.

“What?”

“She had a knife, almost stabbed me and brought it to Sunset’s neck.”

Sunset looked down. “I don’t like her.”

“I understand why; she sounds awful,” Rarity said and the others agreed.

“What should we do about this situation?” Fluttershy asked the group.

“Not talk to her… at all. It’s the only way,” Rainbow said.

Pinkie jumped up with something that everyone should consider. “Or you know, report her to the police. She had a knife and threatened to hurt both of you. Why didn’t you go to the police?”

“Good point, Pinkie,”

Suddenly the device started sparking brightly and soon it vanished from Twilight's hands.

"What the?!" everyone said at once, confused about what had just happened.

Just as that happened Sunset spotted the new girl step in. She growled which caught Fluttershy's attention. Shy turned to see the girl. Her mouth dropped open. Through the timid girl’s eyes, the new girl was gorgeous.

Sunset saw Shy's reaction and started waving her hand in front of her face. "Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy snapped back to reality and looked at Sunset. "Sorry Sunset… she's just stunning."

"Awww… thank you."

Shy felt her whole soul escape her body when she heard a sudden voice coming from behind her. She let out a small yelp. Her whole body spun around to see the new girl smiling down at the timid girl.

Sunset growled again as Rainbow huffed, "what are you doing here?"

"Reversed lines I gave you this morning. Very wise, Miss Rainbow Dash," Amari said as she sat down next to Fluttershy. "How are you all doing?" The whole table uttered murmurs. Amari smiled. "Well, Sunset, introduce me to your friends then."

"Guys, this is Amari. Amari, this is Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Twilight, and Fluttershy," Sunset said as she pointed to each person corresponding with their name. They each gave a little wave at her. "What do you want, Amari?"

"I just want friends. Is that a bad thing now?" Amari said making a sad face.

Sunset and Rainbow rolled their eyes as someone else spoke up.

"Not at all." Amari turned to see Fluttershy speaking. "Everyone needs friends."

"Thank you, Fluttershy. See, at least one of you is friendly, unlike some people." Shy smiled as Amari got up. "Could you finish showing me around?"

"Of course. Let’s go!" They got up and Amari was the first to leave.

Shy was about to follow until Rarity grabbed her arm. "Dear, please, shes a little um… how do I put it?"

"A little psycho?" Pinkie said.

"A little shady?" Applejack said.

"A little bitch," Sunset said.

"A little creepy," Twilight suggested.

"A bellend," Dash said blankly.

"Yes all that," Rarity finished.

"Guys, really, give her a chance," Fluttershy said. Then she left with Amari.

* * *

Why do the girls think she’s bad? Amari is amazing. If Fluttershy were honest with herself, Amari — for the short amount of time she’d known her — had let her be herself.

Amari however saw this situation as the ice breaker to her plan. The fact was that this couldn't had run any more smoothly. Persuade one of the main girls, make them fall in love with her, make her friends hate her…

"Hey, Amari?"

This broke Amari's thought. "Huh? Oh yeah, Fluttershy?"

"Is there any reason you came to Canterlot High?"

"I've grown up with zero friends. I was the outcast of my other schools. Nobody wanted to be my friend." Amari put on fake tears, making them fall down her face. "And I felt like I was nothing, so I decided to go to the school which I've seen has the most friendship. My foster parents sent me here in vain hope I’d gain a friend."

Fluttershy then suddenly pulled her in a hug. Amari shocked, hugged her back.

"You have a friend now."

Author's Note:

This Chapter Was Edited And Proofread By: VitalSpark