• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 1,411 Views, 989 Comments

A Different View - Polaris Solarmoon



Everyone knows the back stories of mane six,but what if they were different,what if they were swapped?

  • ...
2
 989
 1,411

Chapter 5 Fun and Games

Chapter 5 Fun and Games

"Yay I finally get a chapter!"I say happily.

"Glitter calm down!" I had heard Dianne say,she can be a real spoil sport sometimes.

I giggle than say, "okay" in the most cheerful way ever.

Dianne sighs then says, "Can you just tell us your backstory please?"

"*giggles* ,okay I'll tell you about my backstory, no need to be a sourpuss about it."I said.

I think after I had said that Dianne had rolled her eyes but I didn't notice it,oh well on to my story.

Okay where do I begin?, Oh right I was born in Canterlot and it was very boring there,my parents wanted me to be a smart pony,so they had me read many books and study a lot but that got boring really quickly. So one day I was sitting in my room and then I looked out the window and I had saw many young ponies having fun and playing, I even saw a weird fiery rainbow in the sky,I had then realised "why should I be bored when I could have fun!", so I decided that I'd throw a surprise party to liven things up,it was the best party I have ever done,probably because it was my first party but still my had parents enjoyed the party and they had a lot of fun, I did not notice that I had casted an accidental spell that had made a small balloon appear.

My father saw this and said "Glitter, you just did your first spell!"

I then said "I did?...., yay!"

My mother then noticed something else, "Look dear, she has her cutie mark!"

"W-what!?" my father said, shocked by what my mother had said.

I then looked behind me and saw that my cutie mark had appeared,it was a balloon with a star on it,I was super happy! I even started hopping about the room in joy.


*story break*

"Ooooo look, a shiny thing!" I say clearly distracted.

"Glitter,focus!" Dianne said .

"Oh right sorry,what was I talking about again? I forgot....." I had said, having no clue on what I was doing earlier.

Dianne then responded in a monotone which ment that she was unamused and said," Your backstory Glitter Brightstar."

Ooooooh whoops,sorry about that, I tend to forget things at times like the time when I had forgotten my own birthday or when I had forgotten to go to school one day or even when I left the oven on and almost burned this cake I was making, I wonder what burnt cake tastes like, I don't think it'll taste good... Oooo you know what does...,candy!,I like eating sugary foods,Diane says it makes me hyper,but I'm always hyper so I don't think it affects me much, I remember reading in this book that if I eat certain things in moderation I could eat whatever I wanted and will not feel any negative effects, I guess I learned a few things from those books,oh I know maybe I should get my pet gator Green a book, I wonder if he'd like it,oh well back to my story.


After I had gotten my cutie mark my parents sent me to this really big school that accepted gifted students, one of them was my friend Dianne Pie,we didn't know each other at first,so I went to introduce myself.

"Hi there,I'm Glitter Brightstar what's your name?"I had asked her.

She then introduced herself ,"I am Pinkamina Dianne Pie but-" she had never got to finish because I had gasped than teleported away.

*story break 2*

"Hi Aegis!" I had said to to the dragon when he was coming downstairs.

"Hey Glitter, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm telling my backstory wanna listen?" I said happily.

"Umm, sure I'm on break anyway." he says as he sits down next to me.

"Yay" I cheered happy that Aegis was gonna hear my story,Aegis is a good friend, He doesn't mind helping around Sugercube Corner whenever it gets busy and it really can get busy there, it's hard to both own and operate a bakery you know, He's very nice and has help us many times when we where in trouble,Aegis reminds me of my little baking assistant,Violet the dragon, she sometimes helps me when baking but other times she doesn't...,She sometimes rus the store when I'm away,oh yeah,I better get back to the story before I forget.


I think after we met,every time I'd see her I'd say, "Hi Pinkmina!"

She didn't really like me calling her by her first name, so she told me to call her Dianne, I think it took about 2 months or was it 2 years for me to finally start call her Dianne,after that me and Dianne had many tests at school and I think we were a little too good, I had successfully casted every spell they had taught me and Dianne past every test they gave her so the teachers decided to give us one final test which was to hatch a dragon egg, I knew that Dianne didn't have magic so I went to help.

I let my horn glow for a bit and then...

*CRICK, CRACK, POP,cute growl*

"Umm did I win?"I asked.

The teachers were in shock, they couldn't believe it but I had somehow managed to hatch the egg on accident, the baby dragon is now sitting there looking at me in a cute way, I figured that it was female and named her Violet.

I had went up to the little dragon and said "Awww your cute,I'll name you Violet."

The dragon just started at me then started sucking on her tail,I had to resist the urge to squee at her cuteness.

The Princess asked to see us than said in probably the loudest voice I've ever heared," THAT WAS MOST IMPRESSIVE YOUNG STUDENT!"

She then continued in a much softer voice and said,"My apologies for that, I tend to do that sometimes,Anyways would you two like to be my personal students?"

I had said no thank you then asked if I could throw a party instead.

She responded in a kind voice and said,"Of course you can, anything is possible if you follow your dreams."

I was extremely happy that day,I had moved to ponyville and went to make as many friends as possible, I think that Dianne accepted the offer but I wasn't sure, oh well I had so much fun and everypony enjoyed my parties when they were needed, I always liked bringing a smile to ponies faces, it makes me feel really happy.

"So Dianne what do you think?"I asked her while bouncing in place.

"That was....,Interesting Glitter Brightstar,but next time try to stay focused, understand?" Dianne says while adjusting her glasses.

I had stopped bouncing and then said,"Okay I will."

Aegis than says,"That was a good story Glitter but was it really necessary to imitate the Princess's "Royal Canterlot Voice" like that, you nearly made us both deaf."

"Whoops,sorry about that."I said.

"Oh Glitter,what are we going to do with you?" Dianne says jokingly.

Both me and Aegis laugh while Dianne just chuckled,I so happy to have such good friends, I wonder, what if I was the smart one and Dianne Pie was the party animal,*giggle* that would be so funny, yet so weird, what do you guys think?

Author's Note:

Finally, chapter 5,this is by far the longest chapter I have made because Glitter Brightstar is just so much fun to write, her personality is more based off my pokemon oc Rinda the mew than Pinkie Pie but I made it work, Glitter Brightstar's 4th wall breaking ability was not touched much in this chapter because she was telling a story about her past but maybe she might appear in the next one.