• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 1,412 Views, 989 Comments

A Different View - Polaris Solarmoon



Everyone knows the back stories of mane six,but what if they were different,what if they were swapped?

  • ...
2
 989
 1,412

Chapter 1(bios)

Chapter 1 (bios)

(These are the bios of the swapped six,they each have there own perks for example Dianne Pie sometimes speaks in a monotone when she is unamused,another is when Glitter Brightstar sometimes messes with her friends by pulling pranks, the swapped six are unique in the way their personality resembles who they are based off yet they have their own differences than normal main six, The Elements of Harmony are still the same except for the Element of Magic which is swapped out for Knowledge, another thing that stayed the same are the background ponys and most of the villains, Spitfire however is now the second in command of the Wonderbolts instead of the lead Commander who is now Phoenix Firewing,Prisim Shine is just as fast as Rainbow Dash by the way, she just has a bad case of stage fright...)

(Dianne Pie Element of Knowledge)

Pinkamina Dianne Pie is a pink earth pony who is known to often wear reading glasses,her cutie mark is an open book which symbolizes her willingness to spread knowledge to the world,she prefers to be called Dianne though,she is the smartest member of the swapped six, she is known to be a book worm but she does not obsess over them, she is a surprisingly good cook, she doesn't make time for friends however but that all changed when she met a pony by the name of Glitter Brightstar who was in the same class as her when she went to Princess Luna's School for the Gifted, Dianne Pie is the current Librarian of the Golden Oaks Library,she dislikes loud noises and Glitter Brightstar's pranks.

(Glitter Brightstar Element of Laughter)

Glitter Brightstar is a purple unicorn who is known to throw party's,her cutie mark is a balloon with a star on it, she loves to have fun and pull pranks, she is also known for being random and hyper, she is not as simple minded as she appears however, she perfected many spells during her short stay at Princess Luna's School for the Gifted Youth that helps her when baking or fighting(she mostly uses her magic for her partys) , she knows how to teleport,levitate items and can summon things from out of nowhere,she has broken the laws of physics and can break the 4th wall , she has pulled many pranks and can sometimes annoy her friends, she is also the owner of Sugercube Corner.

(Fluttersky "Phoenix" Firewing Element of Loyalty)

Fluttersky "Phoenix" Firewing is the fastest pegasus in all of Equestra and is Prism Shines first friend, she has a yellow coat and her mane is pink with a red streak down the middle, her cutie mark is a flaming bird soaring upwards, she is an extremely fast flyer,she has pride in her skills but isn't a show-off, she is the first pegasus of her kind that has pulled off the legendary Sonic Flameboom,her loyalty is unquestionable and her kindness is profound,she is the Commander of the Wonderbolts and is the inspiration for pegasi everywhere, she is sometimes seen hanging out with Prisim Shine and Jeweled Apple at the spa.

(Prism Shine Element of Kindness)
Prism Shine is a cyan coloured pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail,she is never seen with out her pet tortoise Fluffy, her cutie mark is a ranbow over a butterfly,she is shy yet is very kind,she isn't timid but she does have stage fright , dispite this she is more than willing to go to great lengths to help her friends and her animals, she likes to go to the spa with Jeweled Apple, she is a surprisingly good healer and knows many ways to treat minor wounds, she enjoys drinking tea and taking care of animals and ponys,she has somehow made friends with Discord.

(Jeweled Apple Element of Generosity)

Jeweled Apple is a orange coloured earth pony with a yellow mane that is done up in a fancy way, her cutie mark is an apple with a gemstone in the middle of it,she used to live on a apple farm but she had left for Manehattan with her aunt and uncle,when she came back she had changed,she now dislikes getting dirty and any other physical activity however she is generous and kind,she enjoys going to the spa with Prism and making dresses for formal events,she currently runs the Carousel Boutique which on rare occasions gets a visit from Fluttersky who also goes to the spa on her vacation days.

(Quartz Bell Element of Honesty)
Quartz Bell is an alabaster unicorn with a purple mane, she is never seen without her hat,she is a farmer who works at Sweet Apple Acres, she dislikes fancy things and perfers the simple life,she is honest and rarely lies,she is good friends with Fluttersky, Dianne Pie and Glitter Brightstar whom to this day she'll never be able to figure out her strange behaviour,she can be stubborn however and sometimes likes to show off, she does use magic but is only capable of minor levetation and self defense spells,dispite this she is an incredibly skilled hoof to hoof fighter, for some unknown reason she has a self proclaimed rivalry with Fluttersky.

( Prince Polaris "Dusk" Solarmoon)
Polaris Solarmoon is a white Alicorn with a blue mane,he is the adopted son of Princess Luna and is twin brother of Radiance Eclipse Dawn, his cute mark is sun/moon hybrid the sun part is yellowish orange while the moon part is a dark blue, it represents his unusual ability to sense Auras and control time,he currently lives in Canterlot with his sister, he is the Prince of Forgiveness.

(Radiance Eclipse Dawn A.K.A Red)

Radiance Eclipse Dawn a white Alicorn with a long pink mane, she always has a bow in her mane, she is the adopted daughter of Princess Luna and Polaris Solarmoon's twin sister, her cute mark is a rose with a small butterfly on it which symbolizes her ability to control both flora and fauna,she is very kind but getting her upset is a bad idea,she is currently living in Canterlot with her brother, she is the Princess of Nature.

Author's Note:

Well here it is my first chapter of the story,this took pretty long to make but oh well anyways the Princessess bios are up next along with the bios of my of ocs Aegis Diamondscale , oh and here are the swaps if you want I also made up new names for them as well:
Twilight Sparkle - Pinkie Pie ( Glitter Brightstar and Dianne Pie.)

Rainbow Dash - Fluttershy( Prism Shine and Fluttersky "Phoenix" Firewing.)

Rarity - Applejack( Quartz Bell and Jeweled Apple.)

Princess Luna - Princess Celestia( Princess Luna and her sister keep their names but their ages are swapped,also Celestia turns evil instead of her sister,the name for Celestia's dark side is Darklight Flare.)
(they all have some traits from their normal counterparts. )