• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 649 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Exodus - HunterBrony101

  • ...
 8
 649

Chapter 7

40 years passed, and Moses(now 65) was reflecting on his life

"I was a prince of Egrypt, son of slaves now free, and now my tribe will enter a promised land for themselves. Though I am denied entry, I will not be sad, I am not denied favor from Amalthea."

Aaron, Miriam, and Hurricane all passed and went to see Amalthea. Soon, Moses would join them. Days later, Moses called his tribe together and gave one last speech.

Moses spoke to his tribe words of wisdom and advice, he then chose the new leader.

"The one who will lead you in my place shall be Joshua."

Joshua walked forward upon being selected and stood before Moses.

"Lead them well Joshua."

"I will Moses, I shall lead wisely and justly."

"Listen to him! Remember, Amalthea is with us!"

The Pegasi nodded in agreement, this pleased Moses.

So, Joshua led them to the promised land to make Equestria a wonderful place. Moses climbed Mount Nebo and looked at the Promised Land and it's beauty.

"Keep them strong and well lead Amalthea." Moses prayed.

So Moses died there, nopony knows his resting place to this day but there hasn't been a prophet in Equestria since like Moses, the one pony, who knew Amalthea...Face to face.

Today, a statue of Moses stands in tribute to him, and to the work done in Amalthea's name.

THE END....

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoyed the story.

Note: If this story is not inb your interest, please don't put dislikes.

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by Marcthelightspark2004 deleted Jun 3rd, 2018
Comment posted by NicLove deleted May 13th, 2023

Why did you delete my comment? It wasn't rude.

9018896
My apologies then. I'm sorry. I liked POE though. But, seeing Lu-Lu as evil as Seti was, is....strange. But, still, interesting idea. I do hope your other readers enjoy it. And, who knoes, I might read it in the future. Okay? And I'm sorry if I offended you.

I might read it. When I can handle it.

That was so Beautiful I Love this story so much.

Login or register to comment