• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 644 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Exodus - HunterBrony101

  • ...
 8
 644

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Greetings Bronies and Pegasisters. I’m Cinema Lights. I’m happy to present to you my MLP interpretation of the story of Exodus, otherwise known as the story of Moses.

Interesting about this is that, this has been in my mind for 2 years. It started in April of 2014 when I came across the Fun Adventures of Princess Woona comic.

The ending shocked me and I found that it was actually a commision for a guy on DeviantART called MoppyPuppy(seriously can’t figure out his real name). I saw his other Luna commissions which were more of her being abused in some way.

Then the idea struck me, ‘What if Luna got back at those who hurt her by enslaving ponies to see the pain she went through?’ So the concept of this story was born.

With the help of my good friend Jesse Canales, who is also known as BlackHat6, I put together how the story would go.

I’m also glad that I’m releasing this in honor of the 60th anniversary of The Ten Commandments starring the late Charlton Heston.

So, I hope you enjoy this story parody as much as Jesse and I enjoyed making it.

Pleasant Journey.

In the land of Equestria, The Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns united in friendship and formed a great kingdom. However, things were still not very smooth with Princess Platinum and Commander Hurricane.. The two were polar opposites, one was simple and blunt, the other was complex and a polite strain of blunt or suggestive and hard to decipher. One day, Platinum and Hurricane bickered over some kind of matter but soon boiled to name calling.

"Stubborn Pegasi!" Platinum sniped.

"Snooty Unicorn!" Hurricane retorted in response.

"Can't we agree on anything for once?" Platinum asked exasperated looking fluttered enough her mane started to show her distress.

"Well, you're being too critical about things!" Hurricane explained trying to find reason in Platinum's logic.

"I DO have standards…" Platinum sighed, adjusting her mane.

"Which is pretty much all you care about." Hurricane remarked with a deadpan expression.

"Well you should have more care for standards."

"ENOUGH!!!" A loud voice boomed from nowhere.

Hurricane and Platinum turned to the source of the loud booming voice which happened to be...Star Swirl the Bearded.

"Star Swirl....forgive me…" Platinum apologized bowing her head a little.

"You needn't fight anymore, for I have a solution." Star Swirl pointed and out of the darkness came two Ponies with both horns and wings.

"These are Solaris and Fausta."

"What on Equus?...." Platinum said jaw agape.

"They are a race of ponies known as Alicorns, the most powerful ponies on earth." Star Swirl explained.

"I say...A pleasure to meet you both..." Platinum said politely.

"The pleasure's all ours." Solaris said in a low tone with a majestic aura.

"What can you do to help us?" Platinum Asked tilting her head in perplexed.

"Star Swirl believed that Solaris and I could help by being the high rulers of Equestria."

"Is that so?..." Platinum asked curiously.

"Of course." Fausta said coolly.

"It could help a great deal…" Platinum said with a smile.

"Indeed", Hurricane replied, "It would be beneficial for all of us."

"So where do we start?" Platinum asked.

Star Swirl arranged a celebration. So, Solaris and Fausta were crowned the rulers of Equestria. For years, everything was well. Then one day, Fausta gave birth to a filly of white and 4 color toned mane & tail, naming her Celestia.

"Aw...she is beautiful." Platinum commented smiling at the infant filly.

"For sure, she indeed will be the fairest heiress." Hurricane complimented.

"Tell me, will she be an only foal?" Platinum asked.

"You never really know." Solaris said, and soon 5 years later, Fausta gave birth to another filly, a light blue filly with a sky blue mane & tail, naming her Luna.

"Another cute and beautiful foal…" Platinum cooed.

"She looks as precious as her sister." Hurricane remarked.

"I am sure these two will be fine rulers." Platinum said confidently with a smile, "These two will be close ruling sisters."

Two days later, Star Swirl called Platinum and Hurricane into his chambers to discuss something.

"You summoned us Star Swirl?" Platinum asked.

"Yes, I'd like to talk to you both about something." Star Swirl said seriously.

"About what?" Platinum asked.

"I've known how your tribes are still unsettled with each other."

"Of course." Hurricane agreed.

"I believe they can be united by Celestia and Luna. So I've decided, once the two both have their cutie marks, they will be separated and trained by one of your tribes. Platinum, you will train Celestia. Hurricane, you will train Luna." Star Swirl assigned.

"I'll do my best." Hurricane said with a salute.

"Be gentle with Luna, Hurricane...." Platinum advised.

"I'll try my best."

"Thank you...Celestia will be well trained." Platinum assured Star Swirl.

As Celestia and Luna grew up, They were given a routine where Celestia was awake during the day and slept at night, while Luna was awake during the night and slept in the day. Years later an elder Platinum & Hurricane then spoke to them.

"You have grown into lovely mares, you and Luna…" Platinum said warmly.

"Tomorrow, you two will be separated for training." Hurricane informed them.

"Be strong the both of you." Platinum said motherly.

The two sister nodded respectively. The next day the two were separated and each taken to one of the pony tribes: Unicorn and Pegasi. Luna felt broken on the inside, for all of her life, she had been forced to obey her parents' strict rules of being royalty and was badly punished if she ever disobeyed. Something changed in Luna that night, she decided if she couldn't have her sister, then she wouldn't have anypony at all. While learning of politics she would growl at anypony who tried to come near her. During combat training, she took her anger for her parents out on the young opponents injuring them severely. This enraged some of the Pegasi who sent complaints and terrible reports on their foals' conditions.

One day Platinum approached Luna to engage in friendly conversation.

"Luna dear how are you doing?"

All Platinum got in reply was a dark growl of anger from the younger alicorn filly.

"Luna?...."

Luna walked off disgusted by Platinum showing up.

"Luna. Don't walk away…" Platinum gently ordered but it was in vain, it was then Hurricane came up from behind.

"Sorry Platinum, Luna has been acting very ruff about something lately."

"Perhaps the training?....I thought I asked for gentleness…"

"I have been. But it must be something else."

Platinum only sighed in reply showing great worry for the light blue alicorn filly.

"Should I talk to her and see if she's alright?" Hurricane asked.

"Can you get through to her? I tried...."

"Star Swirl trusted me with her, and she trusts me, I'm sure I can do it."

"Alright Hurricane, talk with Luna and good luck."

Hurricane went to Luna's room and found her resting on her bed. He sat down next to her, after going over what to say in his head he spoke to her.

"Luna? May I speak to you?"

"What do you want?" Luna snipped.

"Can you tell me, what's wrong?"

Luna then went on to explain what was wrong, and it was a shock to Hurricane what she brought to light.

"How can your parents be so cruel?"

"Ask them! I don't have the slightest clue!" Luna exclaimed before looking away.

"They just want you to learn to be a princess."

"What if I DON'T want to be one!" Luna snapped back.

Hurricane flinched from the outburst surprised by the anger in the filly princess.

Luna was soon weeping with tears streaming when Hurricane pulled her into a hug to comfort her as she let her anger and sadness out.

Luna nuzzled the pegasus at last finding some joy and comfort in his care.

"It'll be alright."

"I don't know…" Luna said skeptically.

"How about we go for a flight?"

"Okay...." Luna accepted nodding lightly; with that the two went out for a flight, Luna looked a little better as she flew through the sky.

"Feel better?"

"For now...." Luna consented when suddenly, a big gust of wind came in.

"What is that?..."

"I don't know." Hurricane said totally unprepared when the wind suddenly blew hard on Luna.

Luna screamed as the wind threatened to blast her from the sky.

"Help me!!"

Hurricane flew to rescue Luna and flew the pair to a nearby cave.

"What was that?!" Luna asked, shaken from the experience.

"I wish I knew." Hurricane replied holding Luna close, Luna huddled with him.

"This might have to do for the night." He said using his body to warm her.

Suddenly, they saw strange figures walk towards them. It was then, one of the figures spoke.

"Welcome."

"Who are you?..." Luna asked.

Another of the figures removed his hood revealing himself to be a griffon.

"I am Caspian, of the griffon clan. We have long awaited this day Princess."

The other griffons removed their hoods and bowed in respect to Luna confusing her.

"What?...." Luna responded in bewilderment.

"Come, our chief will be eager to see you." Caspian instructed.

Luna looked at Hurricane only for him to shrug and follow the griffons, with Luna staying with Hurricane; they arrived in an area in the cave where they met the griffon chief Seti.

Luna looked around the cave when Seti got her attention by speaking.

"A pleasure to meet you Princess Luna." Seti said invitingly.

Luna looked at him timidly cowering behind Hurricane.

"Easy there Luna." Hurricane said soothingly.

Luna then feeling bolder approached the griffon leader.

"Tell us, what brings you here?"

"A strong, scary wind was blowing…And we hid from it."

"I see."

"Why have you been waiting for me?"

"We were told that a princess would one day save us from suffering the harsh wilderness."

"How could I do that?" Luna asked showing continued confusion.

Seti told Luna the griffons' history. The Griffons were once a proud race living in grand cities. They had riches and glory beyond imagination. But one day, an earthquake came and destroyed their home. After that, life became hard for them. They tried seeking help from the pegasi, but they refused. Then, an earthpony told Seti about a young princess that could help save the griffons and capture the pegasi nation.

"WHAT?!" Hurricane asked in shock at the rather unnerving information he just heard.

"Your tribe neglected us in our time of need Hurricane." Seti said seriously.

"I was never informed about this!"

Tuya, Seti’s wife then spoke up, "That's because your tribe chose not to tell you."

"Let me help you."

"Me too." Luna spoke up, eager to help.

"Thank you both." Seti said praising the two.

"Soon as the weather improves, we all will head to my tribe and solve this problem." Hurricane pledged.

So it was, after the weather cleared, Hurricane, Luna, and Seti headed for the tribe. When they arrived, Hurricane ordered for the council to assemble.

"I have called this council for a reason most disturbing...I have learned that my tribe has ignored a cry for help."

The Council murmured to each other wondering what Hurricane was talking about; it was then Hurricane explained the whole thing, when he had finished one of the Council then spoke first.

"But Sir, we thought they'd be savage beasts wanting to eat us!"

"Hold your tongue! Also...it was a misunderstanding." Hurricane snapped then explained further.

The Council was stunned by the explanation into silence.

"Care to speak a few words Seti?" Hurricanes asked the griffon.

"You all shunned us while we were starving and suffering harsh conditions."

Hurricane looked on as Seti listed the grievances at the Pegasi hooves.

"You also had the nerve to keep this secret from Hurricane."

"Most upsetting." Hurricane said as he shook his head.

The Council could only hang their heads in guilt.

"This damage must and can be fixed." Hurricane decreed.

"How?" A Council member asked.

"Help the Griffons gather what they need."

"Of course, will give them as much food and drink as they need." The Council agreed.

"Excellent." Hurricane said pleased by the quick agreement toward immediate action about the injustice that had occurred.

The pegasi did what they promised. Luna was not satisfied enough though with the merciful and generous aid being given, for also there was one wrong unresolved...

"What's wrong Luna?" Hurricane asked taking notice of Luna's displeasure.

Luna told Hurricane that that most of the pegasi made her do hard work for them some days without him knowing.

"Is that so? Well I will deal with that."

"We should have them flogged in order to teach them a lesson ." Luna suggested, a hint of malice in her tone.

"Now now Luna....I will take care of them and you calm down."

"But Hurricane…" Luna protested.

"But nothing Luna, I will handle it I promise."

"Alright."

"I know you don't like harsh treatment...I feel for you." Hurricane sympathized.

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome Luna."

But deep down, Luna still wanted the pegasi to suffer even after Hurricane took care of the ponies who treated Luna badly...

"There, I dealt with them." Hurricane stated putting a hoof on Luna to comfort her.

"That's good....." Luna said with an ominous tone.

Luna actually all that time wasn't satisfied, her praise was an outright lie when finally something in her snapped, catching Hurricane off guard, someone swung a club on the back of his head knocking him unconscious!

Hurricane was out cold. When Hurricane came to, he found himself with shackles on his fore hooves.

"Wh-What?? Luna?!" Hurricane called out hoping she would be somehow nearby, she was but not the way he expected; out of the darkness came Luna. Behind her where Seti and Tuya wearing royal clothing.

"Luna??"

"Surprised aren't you?" Luna asked rather coldly with a sarcastic tone.

"Why?!" Hurricane asked in shock at the sudden betrayal.

"To get back at the pegasi for their cruelty...."

"What about ME?! After ALL I did for you?!"

"You were the only one who showed kindness to me. That's why I'm letting you stay with me in the palace of the new kingdom the griffons will rule. If you don't interfere with what we do." Luna stated.

Hurricane could look on in hurt and shock.

So it was, Luna and Seti made the pegasi work bitterly in hard bondage building the great kingdom of Egrypt. Meanwhile at the castle in the Everfree Forest...A guard rushed into the throne room.

"Your Highnesses!"

"What is it?" Fausta asked the panicked guard.

"What is going on?" Platinum asked as well.

"The pegasi....They've been enslaved by the griffons!" The guard exclaimed panting.

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?!" Solaris asked demanding an answer, he soon got one...

"They had the aid of Princess Luna."

"WHAT?!?!" Solaris roared in anger.

"Not Luna....." Platinum begged in horror.

"Why?...." Fausta asked begging for some answer to help her wounded heart find solace.

"I wish I knew." The guard said dejectedly.

"We are leaving at ONCE!!" Solaris boomed which the guard obeyed quickly.

"My Luna....." Fausta said beginning to weep.

Platinum sighed in sadness at the shocking development she witnessed.

Though they were not planning on moving yet they were stopped by a force-field made by Star Swirl so even if they wished they couldn't now.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Solaris asked in angered perplexity.

"I'm afraid it's hopeless at this point Solaris." Star Swirl stated glumly.

"HOW??"

"If you go there, Luna will kill you and Fausta where you stand."

"What for?...." Fausta asked already emotionally injured and seeking relief.

"For treating her badly." Star Swirl said hanging his head.

"Outrageous! We did no such thing!" Solaris spat.

"What mistreatment?" Fausta asked horrified at the revelation of this cause.

"I believe it was how you kept her from being awake at day." Star Swirl reasoned.

"Part of her training!" Solaris said to justify himself.

Fausta looked distressed at this news of her youngest foal gone rogue

"Oh Luna...." Platinum moaned in sorrow.

"I did not want the training to be harsh!" Star Swirl exclaimed.

"Neither did I!!" Platinum stated too.

"Enough of this!" Solaris ordered having enough.

"Solar please..." Fausta begged.

"NO! Luna needs to stop this at ONCE!"

Suddenly, a great force knocked Solaris to the ground, and he felt great power being drained from him.

"Wh-What....Is....Happening?....."

"You have been filled with too much pride and authority in your role as King. Now Amalthea has taken that title away from you." Star Swirl answered flatly.

"What?! NO!!"

"It is probably best Solar..." Fausta was cut off when Solaris stormed out.

"Seeing the damage done...it is." Platinum added while Solaris went to be confined to a secret room.

"All we can do now is pray that Amalthea will help the pegasi." Starswirl suggested.

"I pray the same...." Fausta said solemnly.

"I worried for Hurricane so much." Platinum said in a worried tone...

TO BE CONTINUED....