• Published 13th Apr 2017
  • 2,888 Views, 24 Comments

Avatars of the Elements - Gravestone



Four brothers born from the Avatar Korra each master of his own element have been thrown from their world into the land of Equestria.

  • ...
30
 24
 2,888

Book One Chapter One Enter the Four Brothers

"Chuan, Baygo, San you guys all right?" Hotaru asked his brothers as he picked himself off the ground.

"Yeah, I think so," Baygo said as he helped San to his feet.

"What in the names of Raava and Vaatu happened to us?" Chuan asked as he sat on the ground rubbing his head.

"I don't know, but I don't think we're in our own world or the spirit world," Hotaru said to his three brothers.

"Oh, you and just how do you know this mister smart guy?" Chuan said to Hotaru as he got to his feet.

"Simple, because I don't think our world, nor the spirit world has inhabitants like them," Hotaru said pointing to the large group of very shocked horse people staring at the four brothers.

Looking around Chuan chuckled." Okay, I see your point, so what do we do now?"

"I suggest we remain calm and not do anything to frighten them so they know we're friendly," Baygo said as he looked out at the faces of these strange but yet amazing creatures. As he looked he noticed that they had different physical traits. Some had horns on their heads while others were hovering off the ground with wings and then there were some the had neither.

The sound of metal clanking got the attention of the brothers as a large group of armored horse people made their way to them.

"Surrender, monsters you are under arrest for invading the town of Ponyville using dark magic and disturbing the peace." One horseman said as he raised his sword to the four while the other soldiers surrounded them pointing spears at them.

Raising his hands over his head Hotaru spoke in a calm voice. "We mean you no harm, we are just as surprised to be here as you are."

Gasps and hushed whispers could be heard from the crowd. Unfortunately, one soldier overreacted and plunged his spear at Hotaru before anyone could speak Baygo stepped in between them grasping the spear just below the tip holding it.

"I can understand that you're afraid, but as my brother said we mean you no harm, so please calm yourself before someone gets hurt," Baygo said as he released the spear allowing the soldier to step back still a little shaking from the experience.

"Corporal Lightfoot, you will stand down at once we are ordered to detain these creatures until the Princess arrives."The one with the sword called out. In fact, all of you stand down if they wanted to try something they would have done it already."

"Thank you..." Hotaru said, gesturing to the soldier with the sword.

"Captain Sentry, Flash Sentry," the Captain said, returning his sword to its scabbard.

"Then thank you again, Captain Sentry my brothers and I mean your people any harm," Hotaru said bowing to him.

"Ponies,"

"Excuse me?"

"We are ponies, not these peapods as you called us," Sentry said as he stepped closer to Hotaru.

"Forgive me and we would prefer to be called humans instead of creatures if that is possible," Hotaru said bowing once more.

"Did you say, humans?" A female voice called from the crowd.

The captain, as well as the four brothers, looked in the direction of the voice to see a lavender-colored pony make her way through the crowd.

Hotaru studied this new arrival, she wore clothes similar to that of a business person crossed with a librarian. What struck him was that she had wings as well as a horn.

"Make way for Princess Twilight Sparkle!"The captain yelled before kneeling as did all of the other soldiers.

"Flash I told you before, you and the guards don't have to bow to me." The Princess said in a mildly annoyed tone. "Besides, you can bow all you want when we're alone," She said in a whispered tone for Flash to only hear.

"Now did I hear you correctly are you really humans?" Twilight asked, turning to look at the four strangers who were all kneeling down in front of her respectfully. Huffing Twilight raised her hand to them." Please rise and I would like to formally welcome the four of you to the land of Equestria." She said with a big smile.

The four stood back up and looked at each other confused before Baygo spoke up. "Excuse me, your majesty, but did you say Equestria?"

"Yes I did and I'm a little confused just how did you four get here because if you came through the mirror portal you would have been turned into ponies," Twilight said as she moved closer to the four young men.

You see we did not come here through this mirror portal that you speak of if fact, we don't really know how we got here," Hotaru said thinking of what happened to his brothers and himself. "In fact, we were traveling through the spirit realm from the southern water tribe to the northern tribe to meet with our mother when a bright ball of light appeared in front of us and pulled us into it the next thing we know is we awoke here in your world."He said as he finally started to piece things together.

"Wait, wait, are you saying that we're not on earth anymore, but a whole different world?" San yelled before he dropped to his knees.

"I'm afraid so and without knowing the right spell or location of your world, I won't be able to send you home, "Twilight said as she kneeled down and placed a hand on San's shoulder.

"Brother I just remembered Imoto was with us when we were pulled into the light, but I don't see her anywhere," Baygo said with tears forming in his eyes.

"You have one of your party missing please tell me what does she look like and I'll have my guards look for her at once, "Twilight said as she stood looking at Flash who nodded.

"Imoto isn't a girl, she's my Sky Bison and she gets easily frightened if she doesn't know you," Baygo said looking down still saddened.

"A Sky Bison what's that?" Flash asked.

But before Baygo could answer there was a loud, deep growling sound and a call from a certain light blue Pegasus with a rainbow mane that Twilight knew all too well.

"Hey Twi look what I found just flying around Cloudsdale, isn't it awesome you think I could keep it?" The light blue Pegasus yelled down at her friend while flying next to the large six-legged creature almost the size of a house.

"I'm sorry Rainbow but she already has an owner and I think he would be very happy if you bring her down now," Twilight said looking up at her friend.

Before everyone's eyes, Baygo used his Airbending and jumped in the air to land on Imoto's head-hugging her as best he could.

"Dude, what the buck you just jumped fifty feet in the air!" Rainbow yelled in complete surprise.

"How did your brother just do that?"Twilight asked in a very loud voice.

"Hehe uh, well you see your majesty, my brothers and I are what you would call element benders," Hotaru said while scratching the back of his head.

"An element what?"Rainbow asked as she landed on the ground with Imoto beside her.
Luckily the crowd moved so Imoto could land near the guys still with Baygo hugging her face.

"You know the elements, earth, fire, air, and water. My brothers and I can each bend one of them mine is Earthbending," San, said, giving them an example by making a small pillar of stone rise from the ground.

Standing there in shock for a moment Twilight looked at each of the young men before she composed herself."You have magic in your world?"

"Well, yes and no, only our mother the Avatar, and shamans can do magic, what we can do is bend the element that we are connected to with our will." And as you have noticed San is an Earthbender Baygo is an Airbender while Chuan is a Waterbender and I am a Firebender."Hotaru said proudly to the pony princess in front of him.

"Okay, I think it would be best if the four of you would like to come with me to my castle so we can talk about this bending of yours in more detail, but I'm sorry, but Imoto will have to wait outside, she's just a little too big to fit through the front doors, "Twilight said as she motioned for the men to follow her.

"That's alright your highness Imoto doesn't like being inside very much anyways," Baygo said as he jumped off his bison's head and stood beside his three brothers.

"Rainbow Dash can you go get the..."

"Other girls I'm on it, I'll get it done in ten seconds flat." She said, saluting before taking off leaving a rainbow trail behind her.

As Twilight began to lead the four men to her castle a voice calling her name stopped her in her tracks.

"Ah, Twilight do you think it'll be alright if'n the girls and I could tag along to hear Y'all talk to these here fella's?"Said a young pony girl with yellow fur with a pink bow in her red mane.

Standing next to her was two more pony girls one with white fur with a purple and pink striped mane and tail with a horn and one with orange fur and purple mane and tail with wings but the last one that looked as if she was, part lion and part eagle.
The CMC and Gabby


Looking at the girls each giving Twilight their signature puppy dog eyes she rolled her eyes. "Sure, come on and you girls do know that look stopped working after you turned Thirteen?"

Not hearing any more than ok the four girls move to stand in front of each of the brothers so they could introduce themselves.

Standing in front of Chuan was the unicorn girl. Raising her hand, she introduced herself."Hello, my name is Sweetie Belle it's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine my name is Chuan son of Korra," Chuan said as he brought her hand up to gently kiss it.

Next was Baygo as the bird/catgirl stood in front of him." Hiya my names Gabby and it's really nice to make your acquaintance."

Taking her clawed hand in both of his Baygo smiled."And it is wonderful to meet another soul who enjoys the freedom of the sky you may call me Baygo son of Korra."

Standing in front of San was the yellow furred girl. Well, howdy there my names Apple Bloom it sure is nice to meetcha,"

Taking a firm grip of her hand San notices just how strong this girl really was." I have to say honestly, I like the way you talk, it's really cute and my name is San son of Korra."

This caused Apple Bloom to blush slightly.

Last was the orange Pegasus girl with light purple to dark pink hair was standing in front of Hotaru with her arms crossed under her breasts." Sup, so my name’s Scootaloo, and my friends, and I think that stuff you and your bros can do is really cool but not as cool as Rainbow Dash.

Smiling Hotaru bowed." I am sorry to hear that, but I do hope that we can become very good friends, and maybe someday you might think I am just as cool as Ms. Dash." He said as he rose up to smile at her which caused Scootaloo to blush slightly as well.

Seeing all of this happening Twilight just rolled her eyes, thinking to herself," It's so great to be young and fall in love at first sight, but when the girl's sisters find out about this, it might not end so pretty especially with Gilda and Baygo."Clearing her head Twilight called to the party of eight. "If everyone is ready will you please follow me to the Castle of Friendship?"

With that, the platoon of guards began to disperse the crowd while Twilight and Flash lead the four new residences and the four love-struck teen girls in the direction of the castle.

While they were walking the eight talked about this and that. The girls told them about their mission in life to help others to obtain their cutie marks or find out what their cutie mark represents.

Sal was the one who asked." What in the names of Raava and Vaatu was a cutie mark?"

With that, Apple Bloom quickly looked around before she pulled down the side of her daisy duke shorts to reveal her cutie mark on her left hip near her butt.

"This here is a cutie mark it shows a pony what their special talent is." She said pointing at the mark before she pulled her shorts back up with a little blush on her muzzle.

"Apple Bloom, you are so lucky that your sister didn't see that, or she would've tanned your flank," Twilight said not looking back at them.

San saw how Apple Bloom looked and decided to put his arm around her pulling her close."Don't worry my little southern angel I won't let anyone lay a hand on you for if they try they'll have to go through me and a mountain of earth or a wall of lava."He said leaning his head on her in an affectionate way.

This made Apple Bloom Blush hard and made everyone else laugh. As they made their way closer to the castle the girls and guys ended up either holding hands or the guy had his arm around the girl. All except for Scootaloo and Hotaru because Scoots was getting a piggyback ride. While Hotaru was holding and squeezing Scoots' tone butt she was pressing her double B cup breasts into his back, smiling while she rested her head on his shoulder.

Looking back Flash said under his breath so Twilight could only hear." Kids these days move pretty fast don't they?"

Which Twilight only nodded.

They finally reach the castle as everyone stood there Chuan nudged Sal." Hey, does this place look like it's you know?"

Looking Sal started smiling, then he started to lightly chuckle. "Yeah, it does."

As they stood there the doors to the castle opened and out walked five more mares who walked up to stand next to Twilight.

Turning around Twilight addressed the four young men. "Gentlemen, welcome to the Castle of Friendship."

"Allow me to introduce them you already met Rainbow Dash so this is Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack," Twilight said as she gestured to each of her friends."Girls allow me to introduce you to Hotaru, Baygo, San, and Chuan they are four brothers from a different world who possess very amazing powers."

"And don't forget they're all hunks too, "Scootaloo said as she jumped off of Hotaru's back moving around to stand in front of him taking his hands and wrapping his arms around her waist.
Seeing the way the girls were with the young men their sisters all started to yell at them.

"Sweetie Belle just what do you think you are doing this is very unladylike what would mother and father say about this?" Rarity said to her sister who was holding on to Chuan's arm sandwiching her C cup breasts around it.

Sweetie's response was to stick her tongue out at her sister first then speak. "Why can't you let me be happy too, and I think mom and dad would love to know I found my special somepony so there."

"Gabby, Scoots what the buck I know for a fact Gilda ain't going to like this, but you too Scoots come on." Rainbow Dash said as she flailed her arms around.

"Oh come on Rainbow I've seen how you and Sorin are all lovey-dovey when you think nobody's looking," Scootaloo says causing Rainbow Dash to blush as Scootaloo pulls Hotaru's arms tighter around her waist.

Applejack looked to see her little sister standing there with this stranger's arm wrapped around her while she rested her head on his shoulder needless to say she was getting angry every second."What in tarnation Apple Bloom Y'all get your flank over here before I tan your hide little lady." She said as she reaches out to grab her sister's arm but San stopped her by grabbing Applejack's wrist first. Surprised that even with her earthpony strength, she strained to move her arm.

"I am sorry ma'am, but I promised, Apple Bloom that nobody would hurt her, and I always keep my promises," Sal said as he released Applejack's wrist.

"That goes for all of us," Hotaru says as he looks from the older mares to his brothers who are now holding the girls protectively."We will not let anyone harm or forcibly take our special someponies away not without a fight."He said to which the four girls turn around to look at their guy who each nodded in agreement.

At that moment the girls jumped up wrapping their arms around their guy's neck and pulled him down into a very loving and passionate kiss.

"It looks like my Pinkie Sense was right on the bits here." Pinkie said, smiling as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What Y'all talkin' about there sugarcube?" Applejack asked her still holding her wrist.

"Well, you see my Pinkie Sense said that four stallions brothers would show up today and they would be the girls special someponies that's all." Pinkie said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, that is oddly specific of you Pinkie," Twilight said as she looked at the pink party pony. At that moment Twilight looked around to see one of her friends missing."Girl's does anypony know what happened to Fluttershy?"

Everyone started to look around then they heard her soft voice coming from the side of the castle. Making their way over there they all see The butter yellow Pegasus standing in front of the large sky bison having a conversation.

"Oh my, thank you and I have to say that your coat looks lovely too Miss Imoto," Fluttershy said.

Seeing this Baygo walked over stopping next to Fluttershy causing her to 'eep' and jump in fright. Smiling, he bowed, "I am terribly sorry if I frightened you, Miss it just surprised me, you see Imoto is very shy around new peo... ponies and it seems that she has taken a liking to you."

"Oh yes, you see my special talent is that I'm able to talk and understand animals and we were just having a pleasant conversation," Fluttershy said as she hid behind her mane.

Baygo was about to say something when Imoto quietly groaned.

Hearing this Fluttershy uncovered her face and brought her hands up to her mouth." Oh, my that is wonderful news congratulations."

"Excuse me ma'am but what did she say?" Baygo asked her.

"Well, it seems that Imoto is going to have calves four of them to be exact," Fluttershy says with a smile on her face.

"Are you sure well, of course, you sure there so many things I got to do, I got to make sure she has enough food and I have to build her a birthing stall and then there's the..."Baygo was cut off from his hysterical rant by Fluttershy and Gabby placing their hands on his shoulders.

"You don't have to worry, she won't have them until next spring so you have a full year to get everything ready." She said between giggles seeing how this young stallion was acting like an expecting father.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou," Baygo said as he pulled Fluttershy in for a hug, which caused her to blush. After that, he released her then turned and pulled Gabby in and hugged and kissed her making her blush as well.

"Hey, Baygo when the time comes Y'all can use our barn at SweetAppple Acers ain't that right sis?" Apple Bloom said turning to her sister waiting for a response.

"Tipping up her trademark Stetson Applejack smiled. Ah, shot I reckon Y'all could use the barn seein' as your brother's gonna get hitch ta' my sister' that makes you family too." Applejack said smiling.

Hearing this Apple Bloom ran over to her sister and gave her a hug. "Y'all mean it AJ Y'all let Sal be my special somepony and we can get hitched."

Pushing her sister back from her a bit Applejack looked her dead in the eyes."Now, don't you go counting your chickens before their hatched now Y'all still gotta get approval from Big Mac and Granny before Y'all even start thinking about anything more than huggin and kissin' ya hear that goes for all Y'all. Go get your kinfolk's approval before this here turns into four shotgun weddings ya hear."

Apple Bloom moved back over to be pulled into Sal's waiting arms as they both nodded to her sister.

Clasping her hands together Twilight got everyone's attention. "Okay, now that we have all of that out of the way, why don't we all go inside so I can get some information from our four new residents of Equestria and will have to send a letter to Celestia and Luna. I'm sure they will want to meet and get to know you as well." She said as she ushered everyone inside the castle.

As everyone made it inside Flash Sentry was the last before closing the doors, he looked up to the sky." In the name of Faust, this is going to be a long day Twily probably won't be coming to bed and I was going to try that new position too." He thought as he finished closing the doors.

Author's Note:

This is what the guys look like. In order Hotaru, San, Chuan, and Baygo.




And yes I know that Baygo looks like Aang but he is an Airbender so deal with it.