• Member Since 12th Nov, 2011
  • offline last seen April 16th

Fillyfooler


I am Group admin of 'The Fillyfoolers', I write stories about candy colored ponies making and desiring love. Appleshy is my OTP.

T

A request, a very simple request at a party. A mature Pinky Pie party. Will Fluttershy go through with it, look inside to find out.

Cover art not by me.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 27 )

wow this looks interesting. I'll be sure to read it:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick: The only thing possible to describe this. After watching that, my stomach started to hurt.:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick: "Um... what is this white stuff" almost made me barf. What kinda pervert writes this. And was she sucking his flank or balls? Blehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyway funny story:twilightsmile: Deserves at least ONE like, which will be mine.

da fuq did i just read?:facehoof:

I don't even know why I'm here......
How did I get here?
Why did I think that?
Am I a bad person?
No, it's YOUR fault you sick bastard.

Your Timelordian friend, The Baron

880912
Look at the end, again and this time read it. Please

Damn...... you........ Take a like and a fav.....:facehoof:

And now that I have read it, dang that was suggestive :rainbowlaugh:

880927 Okay that clears it up. I just stopped in about three quarters there. sorry for the confusion

Ha ha! I love stories like this.

I knew it wasn't a penis, but i still wasn't expecting this!

what i wanna knw is how they figured out her flank tasted like apples in the first place!:ajsmug:
pinkie pie was waltsing along when she tripped and her tongue wanded on apple jacks flank! getting up, she said "it tastes like apples!!!"
and so the flank tasting parties began!

...:derpytongue2:

Ugh ....you get a like.......and a fav......WHAT THE HECK AM I FREAKING DOING????!!!!I already have 107 things in my fav and joined last month ...WTB?I really need to get out more.:facehoof:

Who knew she is into this?

Well played. :ajsmug:

My emotions:

:derpyderp1: --> :fluttershysad: --> :rainbowderp: --> :pinkiesick: --> :rainbowlaugh:

Predictable. I've seen many stories like this. The innuendo is so blatant that it could only be referring to something innocent. It's not bad, it just been done before.

I don't get it... who was fluttershy sucking off?

888008

Read the ending again.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:heart:

Bwahahaha awesome story! Have a like and a fave my friend! Mmmm apples!

uuuum....uuuuummmm.uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm...uuuumm....uuuuuummmm.uuuuum.....actually...uuum...there is....no word...to describe...how I'm confuse and mindfucked right now...

3282188
Succeses has been achieved then.

HOLDUPHOLDUPHOLDUP!!!!
If that was AJ's cutie mark... does that mean that it bulges out like a growth? Cause you can't really put a flat surface inside your mouth and suck it. From my regular point of view that's... really something... From my future-doctor point of view... I have to know more about this "growth". What's its medical significance? Do all ponies' cutie marks bulge out like a tumor? I NEED ANSWERS

3461238
It responded like flesh, she 'sucked' in the cutie mark by covering it with her mouth and sucking, making it raise slightly.

This review is brought to you by Zero Punctuation Reviews

”Inhale.

Take in as much air as you can.

This story should last about as long as you can hold your breath, and then just a little bit longer. So listen as fast as you can.”

— Chuck Palahniuk, “Guts” (excerpt)

There is a sad thing about the above quote, and it isn’t just the fact that I’ve descended to the level of borrowing words from other, possibly superior artists to enhance my own works, but the fact that it is so incredibly fitting when it comes to this story that I’m about to review. No, unfortunately, nopony in this fic sticks candle wax into their urethra or accidentally strangles themselves to death while beating off, which would at least throw off all the clop-happy readers in the audience, but you could genuinely attempt to take a deep breath at the beginning, hold it until the end, and survive the endeavor. That way, you might even feel like you’ve accomplished something, which is more than I can say for this fic, not to mention this review...

What the hell is there to say about “5 Minutes of Pure Umm,” other than it is almost exactly what that title suggests about it? It is five minutes of Fluttershy humming awkwardly prior to putting something into her mouth, five minutes of extremely forced fake innuendo, and five minutes of your life that you will never ever get back, all spent (or rather wasted) on a roughly 1.1k word “punchline at the end” joke-fic that is indeed comparable to Mr. Palahniuk’s work mentioned above, at least in terms of how fucking disturbing it is. Just in case you haven’t heard of the latter before and haven’t already left to read it as fast as you can (as you should), allow me to offer a brief synopsis to get you interested: yes, it is possible to shit out your own intestines. And if that sounds unappealing, then just imagine what is in store for you in this particular fic…

Okay, to be fair, it’s nowhere near as bad as about 99% of the clop you get to see out there, although the writing so blatantly employs the “this isn’t what it looks like” trope that it still pretty much reads like your average clopfic, and is therefore just as uncomfortable for those who aren’t into that sort of thing. It’s almost like watching one of those “safe-for-work porn” parody videos, except the only alteration of the content was replacing all the objects being inserted into holes with vaguely phallic-shaped cartoon characters. It’s funny to a degree, but there isn’t enough coverage to avoid making it disturbing as well.

Grammar and structure are just barely passable. They aren’t particularly distracting as far as the experience goes, but it does suggest that the author either didn’t really give a shit about this story, or perhaps tried to write it in under five minutes. In the latter case, I applaud the effort, since if we view speed and quality together, it certainly surpasses my own performance when it comes to this garbage I keep spewing out.

Also, while I understand the need to provide all the necessary false details to keep the audience “fooled” (you know, in case they were all transorbital lobotomy survivors), some of them are just plain fucking stupid, such as the “white stuff” scene. Not that this is a serious fic by any means, but the way it is right now hardly classifies it as a trollfic either, nor does that mean it shouldn’t try to be clever.

The main problem I have is that the story focuses too much on the “saucy” content. It throws in just about every possible variation of the answer to “how do I make this look like something sexual is going on?”, and doesn’t really try to build up a good atmosphere. You might think it’s irrelevant, but if there’s no “foundation of seriousness” for us to then leap off from into the depths of stupidity, then the comedic effect will end up being negligible at best. Or even if it isn’t comedy you’re going for, we still need to become immersed in the story in order to be affected by it. From what I could gather, this fic is taking place during one of Pinkie Pie’s “mature” parties, which I imagine should involve the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol and psychoactive drugs, and have dire consequences by the very next day (Spike knocks up Rarity, Twilight’s wings get sewn together, Rainbow Dash is murdered by the Westboro Baptist Church, etc.) Why not focus on describing some of that? In such circumstances, seeing the Mane Six take part in such activities would make a whole lot more sense, and even the “twist” could be a whole lot more effective, since it would then go against what we would expect from a substance-fueled orgy.

Finally, just so I won’t come off as any more of a heartless bastard, I must admit that at least the ending caught me off guard, which is not to say it was a particularly impressive twist, but the author did manage to employ proper vagueness to make sure I could not guess the conclusion in advance. It's these signs of potential that made the story disappointing for me. You know you could do it, we can see that you can do it, so why not go all the way?

There you go. If clop happens to be your thing, or maybe you're in need of a quick fix from a twist ending (or "punchline," if you prefer), “Five Minutes of Pure Umm” is a passable choice. Otherwise, it's a perfect opportunity to waste five minutes of your life, just in case you don’t think it’s short enough as it is. Not a bad concept, by any means, but the story itself doesn’t really do anything with it.

You. Now you can take a good, deep breath. I’ve got a carrot cake to bake...

Dat plot twist.

888163 Okay, my question is what was Big Mac doing that he ended up licking his sister's cutie mark and discovered it tastes like apples?

Login or register to comment