• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 1,170 Views, 44 Comments

Sharktavia i: Sharktavia Evolved - FanOfMostEverything



A debt-foal is not a person but a piece of property to be modified to her master's will. Octavia Melody-of-Zolcov's master has a very strange will.

  • ...
3
 44
 1,170

Great Cellists Always Try

Octavia's day began strangely, which set the tone for what was to come. The sound of the door to her humble room—scarcely enough space for her bed, a vanity, and her cello—awoke her just in time to see a serving thrull place a breakfast tray over her. Breakfast in bed normally only happened when Octavia was sick with something contagious.

Then there was what was on the tray, vastly more sumptuous than the hay and piece of fruit she'd been expecting. Eggs, beans, produce whose seasons spanned half of the calendar... and a pinkish lump of something that wobbled unsettlingly and smelled of salt and copper.

Octavia stared at it all, then turned to the departing thrull. Foolish of her; she couldn't ask it anything, of course. No tongue in its pasty, recycled flesh, no expression behind its golden mask. She looked back and spotted a small folded card amidst the bounty.

Clean your plate, little one. You will need it all.

Master

That settled matters. Octavia still had no idea why she was getting such luxurious treatment, but she'd been ordered to make the most of it. It was all delicious. Well, almost all delicious. She had to reread the card three times before she could square up her courage and choke down the mouthful of what was almost certainly some manner of meat. It didn't taste any better than it smelled.

Once that was finished, Octavia set the tray outside her door, then began making herself presentable enough to visit the servants' baths. Some might think it lost effort, but she knew the others would gossip, and her position left her little time among the rest of the household when she could defend herself. If she wasn't playing for the master, then she was either preparing to play or standing by for his command.

A soft knock drew Octavia's attention from her vanity midway through brushing her mane. Behind her door, the chamberlain said, "Miss Octavia, you have a visitor."

She blinked. "I do?" She set down her manebrush and moved the short distance to the door, trying to think of who might want to see her. Master Zolcov would have simply entered, and her parents' visits were strictly scheduled by the indenture contract. The next one was on Taxmass, and that wasn't for months.

Whoever she'd thought off, Octavia had never expected a beaming, golden-eyed unicorn dressed in the strangely organic fashions of the Simic Combine, garments that looked more grown than woven and always seemed to glisten with moisture even when bone-dry. The mare wearing them might have brought pistachio or mint to mind without them, but in the garb of a biomancer, Octavia could only liken the hue to algae that sometimes formed in the mansion's fountains.

"Congratulations, sir-slash-madam, intronize whichever is inappropriate!" chirped the stranger. "My name is Lyra Heartstrings, and I'm pleased to announce that you've won the inaugural Simic Combine Genetic Lottery!" She extended a limb.

Octavia reflexively shook it before she processed that she was shaking a hand attached to an absurdly elongated pony tail. She boggled at the hand, then looked back at the other mare's face and boggled some more. There wasn't anything especially boggle-worthy to be found there, but she hadn't quite gotten all of it out of her system yet. Finally, she said what seemed like the only appropriate response. "What?"

"As you may know, the Genetic Lottery is part of the Combine's new outreach program, as we strive to bring the same quality-of-life improvements as we did during the days of the Old Guildpact, only without the plotting for world domination and turning the guildhall into a giant, amorphous monstrosity."

"I can certainly see how that would make one unpopular," Octavia said dazedly. She shook herself. "I didn't enter any sort of lottery, though."

"Well, no." Lyra's expression grew uneasy as her horn lit up. A scroll rose out of her egg-like saddlebags and unrolled itself, facing Octavia. "Your, er, owner did."

"Master. As is well within his rights." Octavia recognized Master Zolcov's signature at a glance, but much of the rest of the scroll was a blend of familiar legalese blended with so many foreign technical terms that she couldn't make heads or tails of it.

"Right." Lyra hesitated, her smile finally slipping. "You do know about the Sisters' offer, right?"

"I don't see how I could have possibly missed it. An alicorn playing neighborhood crier in one's dreams is difficult to ignore." Octavia shook her head. "Honestly, I'm still getting used to the idea that Celestia and Luna are actually real. But regardless, I am a debt-foal, emphasis on foal. I've spent my whole life as Master Zolcov's servant. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if the Sisters paid off my contract."

Lyra nodded. "That does make sense. You've adapted to this environment. I can hardly expect you to respond well if I uprooted you and plopped you somewhere totally different. Not without a lot of alterations, anyway." The wide grin made a triumphant return. "Which brings us back to what brought me here today!"

"This 'Genetic Lottery' you mentioned?"

"That's right!" Lyra put away the contract and produced another scroll, this one not even pretending to be comprehensible to Octavia's eyes. She walked in the room, forcing Octavia to awkwardly climb over her bed and next to the vanity to make room. "Pontiff Zolcov requested a very interesting cosmetic package for you, and thanks to recent advances in rapid hybridization techniques, we can give him the desired results with a few seconds of spellcasting rather than weeks of extensive bioshifting. You'll even retain your previous level of sapience, unlike the outmoded frog lizard transmutation."

Octavia scrunched up her muzzle as she tried to parse this. "Frog... lizard?"

"Well, the technical term is 'herpatrachian,' but no one outside of the Hull Clade actually calls them that. But there'll be no frog lizards today!" After a moment, Lyra added, "Well, not here, anyway. You did eat the sample, right?"

"You mean the piece of..." Octavia trailed off and just nodded, not trusting herself to speak further on the matter, unsavory in multiple senses.

"Great! Hope you ate everything else, too. The raw materials will make this a lot easier." Lyra lit her horn. "Now, please try to hold still during the process. Biomancy's like anything in life; if you don't take the time to do it right, all you get is a pile of tumors."

Octavia felt her knees lock more out of fear than obedience. "Is that an expression for something?"

"If by 'expression', you mean 'literal description,' then yes." As Octavia considered that, Lyra fired a golden beam of magic at her. Naturally, Octavia shut her eyes.

The spell was surprisingly painless. Tingly and oddly hunger-inducing, but painless. Vision returned without Octavia willing it, though oddly blurry. When she tried opening her eyes, the blur slid away, like opening a grimy window.

I added nictitating membranes, since sharks don't usually have eyelids.

A chill ran down Octavia's spine. She saw Lyra's mouth move, but the words seemed to travel through a foot of cotton wool before she had a chance to hear them. "What?" Her own voice was clear, at least.

Lyra grimaced. Right. Lateral lines don't work well in air, do they?

"What?" Octavia turned to her mirror. A dead-eyed creature stared back, opening its jaw as hers dropped, the better to display the wicked daggers it called teeth. She took a step back, letting her get a better look at the way the thing tottered on four hoofed legs. "That's me!?"

She saw Lyra clamber atop her mattress and rest a hoof against her reflection's barrel. "Can you hear me better now?"

Octavia tried to nod and got nowhere. After a moment, she said, "Yes. I can't feel my neck."

"Well, you don't really have a neck anymore, so there's that."

The shock didn't drain out of Octavia so much as it was flushed out by a sudden surge of anger. "Do you know what purpose I serve in this household, Miss Heartstrings?" she said icily.

Lyra didn't seem to notice. "Doctor Heartstrings, technically, but I did just get the degree. What?"

"I play the cello. How am I supposed to do my job if I can neither assume the proper position nor hear the notes?" Redness began to line Octavia's vision as she first noticed the sensitivity of her new nose. Salt and copper smelled a lot better to her now.

"You raise a valid point." Lyra's gaze drifted off as her tone faded to muttering. "Pontiff Zolcov did want as much of the shark head as he could, but he also gave me leeway to ensure you weren't needlessly impaired. This definitely counts. Though we're probably going to need to shuffle some stuff around." Her attention turned back to Octavia. "How attached are you to your tail?"

"Is that a joke?"

"I'm contractually required to infuse a certain minimum of shark into your system, so no."

Octavia sighed. "If it will let me perform, do what you must."

Lyra beamed and sprang back to the other side of the bed. You got it! she cried, loud enough that it actually came in clearer.

The second spell wasn't nearly as bad as the first. Octavia knew what to expect now, at least in terms of the tingling. The sudden stiffness behind her hindquarters came as surprise, but she happily accepted once she flicked her ears. Just having ears to flick was a pleasure.

"Can you hear me now?" said Lyra.

"Quite clearly, thank you."

"Not a problem. Honestly, I'm kind of amazed you could hear anything in air with a shark's auditory system. I suppose it may have been your special talent."

"Possibly. I've always left magic to the mages." Octavia examined herself again, leaving her opinion of one mage in particular unspoken. Her eyes were back to normal along with her ears, as was her neck. Her teeth were still sharklike, and her muzzle still bore a distinctive point. Her coat seemed stiffer and rougher than before all of this started. Most notably of all, her tail was now clearly piscine, with plenty of fins but not a hair to be found.

"So? What do you think?"

Octavia reared up for a few moments then came back down. "I can assume playing position easily enough. If anything, it's a bit like having a fifth leg."

Lyra hummed to herself.

"Whatever you're thinking, I'll thank you for not sharing it."

Lyra tilted her head. "Why? How do you know I won't?"

Octavia gave her best glare, which she felt gained something from snarling with her new teeth. Lyra just smiled and winked. Octavia shook her head and moved to her instrument. "In any case, I suppose I should get some practice in. See how different this new body is." She reared up, wrapped one foreleg around the neck of her cello, and took the bow in the hoof of the other.

Or tried to, anyway.

Lyra considered it. "You know, I wasn't going to say anything, but I did wonder how you were going to make that work."

"What in the..." Octavia carefully set her cello back on its stand, then tried to grab the bow again.

And again.

And again.

"What is going on here!?"

"What should be happening?"

Octavia snapped her head back up. "What do you mean, 'What should be happening?' You are a pony, aren't you?"

Lyra nodded. "Genuine Equunculus monoceros with a few added features." She waved her tail-hand. "Why?"

"How do you get by without thumbs?"

"Telekinesis and biomantic augmentations. And when I was a filly, a mouth."

"Well, those of us who don't have the first two have... call them 'grippy hooves,' I suppose." Octavia scowled at the numb, nubby limbs. "Or I did"

"Yeah, telekinesis. Tactile telekinesis in that case, but still, same magic as what lets me move things with my brain and oh dear."

Octavia looked back up in time to see Lyra's expression droop. "What did you do?"

"On the one hand, I'm hurt that you're accusing me. On one of the hands I don't have anymore—long story—I'm glad to see you're learning." Lyra chewed her lip for a moment. "Suffice to say, your current anatomic configuration might have cut off some mana pathways that would normally go into your forehooves."

"Fix it."

"Look, I have to get you sharked up to a minimum degree, and there are only so many..." Lyra trailed off, then gave a smile so wide, just looking at it made Octavia's lips hurt. "I am a flipping genius!"

Octavia would've backed away from the other mare if she'd had anywhere to go. "What precisely do you have planned?"

"No one said all of the shark features had to replace preexisting ones or be on the outside. Besides, this job's for an Orzhov pontiff; he'll hardly be in a position to complain if I interpret the contract a little creatively." Lyra's eyes sparkled in a not entirely sane way. "So, I'm going to activate some latent genes on your pony side. Some pegasus will make your body happily build something where your wings would be, though in this case, it'll be pectoral fins. Not that they'll actually be pectoral, but you get the idea. The unicorn genes can shift your magical output a little, generate a constant telekinetic reinforcement that will take enough slack off your bones that we can make them cartilaginous. Sound good?"

"Could you perhaps rephrase that for the laypony?"

"Better idea!" Lyra ignited her horn. "I'll show the laypony!"

Once again, Octavia found herself wishing she could more distance between Lyra and herself. "What happened to that 'pile of tumors' situation you mentioned?"

"Relax, I know exactly what I'm doing!"


The Council of Speakers did not meet often. The highest members of the Simic Combine preferred to let experiments unfold with minimum interference, and in any case had responsibilities of their own to attend to.

And yet, they convened for the second time in less than a year, and for the same reason.

Prime Speaker Zegana rubbed her temples. The merwoman's hands lingered near the upper jaw of her hat, as though resisting the urge to draw it down over her face. "And I take it that that was the final hybridization?"

"Yes, Prime Speaker," said a subdued Lyra.

"I believe you have an image handy for those members of the Council who have not yet had the opportunity to witness the specimen firsthand?"

"Yes, Prime Speaker." Lyra lit her horn, projecting an illusion of a great white shark with wings in place of its pectoral fins, treble clefs emblazoning its dorsal fin, a luxurious ebon mane, and what was either a misplaced tooth or an enormous dendrite erupting from the middle of its forehead.

"And you say that Miss Melody-of-Zolcov still retains her sapience?"

"Yes, Prime Speaker. Totally intact, if not outright enhanced. That level of sarcasm cannot come from a primitive mind."

Zegana hummed to herself. "Needless to say, this particular sequence will be classified and restricted to a select few master biomancers until we have thoroughly examined it and its wider ramifications."

"Actually..." Lyra's lip was starting to hurt from how much she'd been chewing on it lately.

Zegana buried her face in her hands. "You've already made more, haven't you?"

"In my defense, who among you wouldn't try?" Lyra nodded as the council members all shifted about, unable to meet her eyes. "Besides, it doesn't work."

"What do you mean," Zegana slowly said, "it doesn't work?"

"I tried it on a few friends. On any other pony, the last hybridization formula just produces the shark-pony krasis I had planned. Miss Melody-of-Karlov has some kind of extragenetic X factor that no one could've anticipated." Lyra shrugged. "Sharks appear to be, for lack of a better term, her spirit animal."

"We will, of course, confirm this independently."

"Of course."

Zegana looked about the room. Several of the other speakers almost shook with their unspoken questions and comments. "We have much to discuss. For now, you are to return to Zonot Three and resume your research there." After a brief pause, she added, "And please, Lyra, try to avoid causing any more incidents for at least a year this time."

Lyra gave a rueful smile. "I'll do what I can, Prime Speaker, but I can't make any promises."


About two months later, Twilight Sparkle, with the help of her faithful assistant and a friend's guild signet, became Ravnica's first kirin. Octavia performed at the following party by special request, playing with magic from her tooth-horn.

Lyra hid.

Author's Note:

Sharktavia Ascendant WBGU
Legendary Creature — Fish Mutant
Alicorn (This card is a Pony Pegasus Unicorn.)
Flying, first strike, lifelink, trample
Whenever you gain life, put a +1/+1 counter on Sharktavia Ascendant.
3/3

Why i? Because this qualifies as an Elseworld story even for Sharktavia. Also, Syeekoh let me get away with it.

Comments ( 44 )

You maniac. You said you'd do it, and then you did!

Why.

This is a statement I reserve for Majin.

But, just... Why.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Lock up the doors and light the ceiling on fire.

It's time for Shark Party.

i.makeagif.com/media/11-26-2015/CuLaXh.gif

...Huh.

That was... huh.

Oh man oh man oh man

Okay, now that I've actually read this monstrosity...

:rainbowlaugh:

I do love mad scientist Lyra. She's so adorable.

Also, would that ending mean Twilight can now be a dracogenius? I wonder if this was Niv Mizzet's idea, or if Twi wanted to be more like her guild's leader.

As for the card, it's a bit ambiguous. Is it 1 counter per life gained, or is it 1 counter each time you gain one or more life?

Lyra is just nutty. The tail hand is a nice trade off from what she had attempted before.
Octavia sounds somewhat nightmarish.
Would love to read about Twilight becoming a Kirin.
I greatly enjoyed this.

:rainbowlaugh:
You're the best!

ThisLyra deserves the Ian Malcolm speech... Or a modified version of it.

e.lvme.me/oozm79d.jpg

I usually associate Octavia with octopi, rather than sharks. Octotavia and all that.

Lyra is best biomancer.

Lyra as a mad scientist is great.

8081458
Maxim 14: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

8081495

Well, unless your project is to create the worst possible thing.

8081138
One counter whenever you gain any amount of life, by the current wording. Compare Sunbond and Ajani's Pridemate.

8081495 Words to live by. And probably also die by

8080987
Because, as 8080983 noted, this idea has been lodged in my brain for more than a year. The contest gave me the excuse to finally flesh it out.

8081102
Sorry I didn't ask you to edit this one, but I wanted to get it out before I thought better of it. :derpytongue2:

8081138
Twilight just wanted to science things. In this case, that thing was herself. The fact that her goal would only work with one specific species across all of Ravinca's vast biodiversity only made her more eager to explore the mystery. End result: Congratulations! Your Bookhorse has evolved into Dragonhorse!

The Firemind was equal parts amused and intrigued. Spike thought it was literally the coolest thing that has ever happened in his life. Celestia and Luna—for they were and are close friends with Niv-Mizzet—were even more gobsmacked than when they heard about Sharktaviacorn.

And as Arkonfleight noted, it's one counter per instance of life gain regardless of how much life you gain.

8081374
Yeah, I can see how a flying, air-breathing, magic-wielding shark can be somewhat nightmare-inducing. Fortunately, this one still has the mind of an obsequious living entertainment system. Still, Octavia's definitely moved a few steps up the Zolcov estate's pecking order.

8081458
She's a member of the Simic Combine, creators of fish crabs, crocodile frogs, ooze people, and other delightful chimerae. Furthermore, they believe they should be doing this to ensure life can survive the planet-wide early Industrial Age urban environment that is Ravnica. Malcolm's speech would definitely fall on deaf ears. Indeed, most Simic would respond, "Of course nature will find a way. We're the ones plotting it."

8081465
You can blame/thank 8081489 et al. for introducing the concept to Fimfiction.

8081480
"Hold still unless you want fingers coming out your spine."
—Lyra Heartstrings, Simic biomancer

8082058 I forgive you this time. :twilightsmile:

When I see Orzhov, I think Pilvic managing bank Feather's bank accounts, an owl aven that's kinda annoying, snooty Teysa with her gimped legged, THRULLS, and a very angry Solifuge that will murder everybody when his servitude finally ends in like a thousand years or so. What in the hell am I about to read. An Orzhov Sharktavia crossover. Why do I think you've taken the crossover thing a bit too far, Foamy. This better not have Teysa in it. Please, I love that snooty bitch too much for her to be in something this absurd.

...I might or might not leave a parting comment when I'm done. It might have a lot of screaming madly into the abyss. Yay!

8087141
Given how you added the story to your Favorites about twenty minutes after leaving that comment, I assume it wasn't too detrimental to your sanity. :raritywink:

8087274
Eheh... I don't think whether a story affecting my sanity has any bearing whether I add a story to my favourites or not. I mean, I have shoved some stuff in there that is admittedly mind shattering to some degree or another. I mean, just have a look– actually, on second thought, that's a terrible idea. Don't. You'll have maximum regret. There's something that I find amusing about reading such things. Soaking in the mental turmoil. Brazenly flipping off normality and all that :derpytongue2:

Besides, for me to have not favourited, it would mean getting super angry at the story. And not in the fun kind of way. The fun way involves such things like wanting to strangle Sickoh for doing what he do's :flutterrage::yay:

Ok, glad Teysa was not in here :B

I forget, but the plane of Ravnica is all city with maybe some Gruul "parks". So there's no oceans. How would there be sharks. Wait. This is Magic. They would be flying sharks. Like, we have one plane where there are floating whales. This plane has floating leviathans. How much for sharks? And I think I made this idea far more crazier than it needed to be. Sharktavianado :B

You remember the cartoon Street Sharks? Yeah, that came to mind while reading this, along with Sharktavia swimming in the streets, plowing through pavement and cobblestone with her dorsel fin.

I think Sharktavia needs appropriate chase music.

This would work swell. Until you realize it's a taken directly from the PlayStation version of Vigilante 8. so instead of merely being chased around by a shark. On land. There's imagery of being chased by a shark that's firing a machine gun, while simultaneously blasting heat-seeking mortars and letting loose a rack of heat-missles. All while playing her cello held in her magical glow. And all of this is directed at you. Yay explosions and classical instruments.

My only disappointment was that there wasn't enough thrull to satisfy my fascination of thrulls.

I thought winning the genetic lottery might be a good thing. Y'know, not losing hair. Not getting cancers and tumors. Maybe getting an intelligence enhancement. And then I read this story and was convinced that even if I won such a thing, I should probably brace myself for hair loss when I get much older ;_; But sharks don't really need hair so iz cool :B

8090967
The oceans were and are still there. It's just that the city built over them. After the whole Kraj incident, the Simic were reorganized by conveniently appearing merfolk, who emerged from the now-buried oceans to see what the crap was going on. Hence why the new guildleader has lionfish spines. One of the Simic zonots—giant sinkholes OF SCIENCE!—basically presents itself as a national park, given the guildless a chance to go see and experience the ocean that the plane forgot.

Okay, so, when's that Ditzy's And Discord Theros Adventure thing coming?

8102161
Some sequel hooks never catch anything.

Huh. At first I thought this would just be a quick pile of shark themed nonsense, but that was quite entertaining.

When I expressed a desire for more Neighs, I hadn't yet reached Sharktavia in my reading list.

SUCH DELIGHT

Why Lyra. Why must you tempt me back to the Simic side.

8112906
Because best guild. Best guild is why.

8112919 Simic was my guild back when I first got into Magic (during Gatecrash) but over the years I've been drawn to the Golgari side (which might actually turn out to be your fault, in the end). I'M SO CONFLICTED

8082058
"We're the ones plotting it." Sure, right up to the point where it (or rather they) turns around & 'plots' them into coldcuts, brood-incubators, and/or hapless quasi-symbiotic support organisms ala male anglerfish. Since this probably counts as a lower-end snafu by Combine standards (and this ficlet could've used a little action besides the unholy biomancy), I'm sure they happily glossed over Lyra's subsequent week having everything below neck level cloned & re-grafted.

This is why we need more ponies in Ravinica. I so want to read about their shenanigans! :pinkiecrazy:

Reread this because I'm working on a D&D Ravnica adventure (and because you directly reminded me of its existence). Still amazing and this better be canon to The Implicit Neighs.

Well. I am simultaneously horrified, amused, confused, and some fourth emotion I can't quite describe. :derpyderp1:

This starts out quite horrific, and then gets just plain weird. :derpyderp2:

"Miss Octavia, you have a visitor."

She blinked. "I do?" She set down her manebrush and moved the short distance to the door, trying to think of who might want to see her. Master Zolcov would have simply entered, and her parents' visits were strictly scheduled by the indenture contract.

So... she lives as a slave, doesn't have any friends who'd come to see her (Where's Vinyl Scratch in this continuity?), and her parents aren't even allowed to see her outside of scheduled appointments her "owner" sets up. :rainbowderp:

"I am a debt-foal, emphasis on foal. I've spent my whole life as Master Zolcov's servant. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if the Sisters paid off my contract."

That... that makes it about a hundred times worse. :twilightoops:

"Pontiff Zolcov requested a very interesting cosmetic package for you, [...] You'll even retain your previous level of sapience!"

"Oh. Eh. Ahahah, that was a joke, right? Biomancer-humor, right?"

". . ."

"...Right?" :applejackconfused:



At least Lyra seems sympathetic to the whole "being owned" thing. Makes me think she'd have helped Octavia get out of the place. Probably not without giving her some body modifications first to facilitate an escape (which would most likely have turned out to be completely superfluous or could have been easily avoided by using common household appliances instead of biological enhancements), but still. (Would've made for a cool escape scene though.) :pinkiecrazy:

....And in the end Octavia becomes a shark-princess. So, it all turned out for the best. :yay:

Or did it? I am still left wondering if her ascension to sharkicorn-hood did elevate her situation from slavery, I mean, this isn't a pony-society where wings+horn automatically equals royalty. :twilightoops:

I can only guess from context of Lyra's guild trying to keep it under wraps that they have some recognition of what an alicorn is, though I cannot say if they place any sort of status thereon... Hmmm. :applejackunsure:

Also, the entire time I was reading this, I kept thinking "What's the next meeting with her parents going to be like?" :derpytongue2:

9395979
I think the most pressing question regarding that campaign is this: Will there be ponies? And will there be a pony-shark krasis?

9430760
The debt-foal system was first introduced in the prequel story, and it's honestly typical of the Orzhov Syndicate. It's just a bit more up-front about the virtually inescapable indentured servitude than their usual methods. Well, their usual methods for the living. They don't sugarcoat how they handle the dead... at least until a ghost-killing assassin took over and waived their debt. Not sure what Kaya would think of ponies who choose to keep serving, come to think of it.

Everyone on Ravnica knows of alicorns due to the events of The Implicit Neighs.

And yes, Octavia became high-profile enough that Celestia and Luna started giving Pontiff Zolcov some very pointed looks. Then he double-checked his books, and would you look at that! Someone must have misplaced a decimal point. How fortuitous for the young mare. Compared to adapting to such a radically new body, adapting to that degree of freedom was comparatively minor.

(Vinyl, meanwhile, is presumably in the same troupe as this charming fellow.)

9430779
I sadly did not get to introduce ponies in my campaign. I am, however, planning to have the party fight a sharktocrab or somethings similar. And I made ponies playable in my Planet Mercenary campaign.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

10815307
... Did you go through Implicit Neighs specifically so you could read this?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

10815323
That's not even where the rabbit hole ends! :D

Poor Tavi

Login or register to comment