• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 231 Views, 0 Comments

Sacrifice - ProyectV



~ Many years ago I made a promise, a promise that I plan to fulfill, to achieve this goal I have had to do bad things, very bad, I do not regret what I have done, because none of that really matters ~

  • ...
 0
 231

"The Master Plan"

Chapter 2

The master plan

"Jet!" That was the first sound I could catch after waking me from that nightmare. The first thing I noticed was that I was bathed in my sweat, plus my breathing was quick.

“Jet, are you all right?" The voice from the other side of the metal door of my room was undoubtedly feminine; I was familiar, but the shock of the dream would not allow me to locate it.

"Yes I'm fine. It was just a bad dream” I replied. This was not the first time I had a nightmare like this: they were constant and different, but they were always related in some ways like burns, darkness and shouting. Over time one gets accustomed, but the feeling of fear never disappears.

“I keep insisting that you should let me use the dream spell, but you do not allow me you would rather cause us heart attacks than let me cure you” I heard the voice express its clear disgust at me.

Yes, it's true that I'm somewhat selfish about this subject of the awakening cries that I give my a companions; Even so, the real reason I did not let them take away my nightmares was that they reminded me of my mission.

“Well, today is "the big day": tonight we will make "the move" and we will go down in history as the greatest thieves in the world.

<< True: I had forgotten because of the nightmare. Today we will make "the master plan", "the move", "the big step"; We will commit the greatest and unforgivable crime in history, they could hang us for it; But we don't care, because if everything goes well we'll not only have three, but four tiaras, and two crowns, in total >>. There was no time to lose, so I threw myself out of bed, I shook off the bitter memory of the dream and decided to prepare myself.

“Well, wait for me in the meeting room. I'll be there in a moment.

“As you say, Jet” the voice answered as i heard the mistress trot down the hall.

I watched my room for a moment, nothing special in it: a bed on one side next to a bedside table with a lamp, and that's it, just the essentials. The room was metal (just like most things at the base) and had two doors, the one that led to the hallway and the one facing my bed foot lead to my personal bathroom.

I entered the bathroom, which was mostly upholstered in white pottery, while the ceiling and top of the wall were emerald green (Like my tail, mane and eyes).

After taking the bathroom I adjusted the mane and headed for the meeting room. The way to the room was short, but I was in a hurry, so I decided to fly towards it. A few seconds of flight was what took me to reach the metal door that connected the corridors of sector C with the main room, which also served as a conference room, but not today. As I entered the main room, I saw no one.

“It took longer than I expected” I thought as I looked at the large room in front of me, covered in metal and square; It was two stories high, in the middle there was a kind of a round table with three chairs around, and on both walls there were stairs leading to the second floor. On the other side of the room was an elevator, which served as the main entrance, and in the upper corners to this were the elevator locks, in case of emergency.

I sat in the chair that was giving it's back to the entrance of the base and pressed a secret button on one of the arms of the chair; Immediately a magenta glow blinded me temporarily and I appeared sitting in a dark room with a wooden table; In the center of this, there was a document with a word that i couldn't read.

“You are late, Jet,” I heard the same voice that rang outside of the door of my room, but this time I was able to identify the mistress, despite not being able to see her.

“Yes, yes, whatever you say, Wave” I replied with some annoyance.

“Who do you think you are to talk to the boss like that?” I heard another female voice join the conversation.

“Someone better than you” Wave replied.

<<And here we go again>> I thought, as I listened to Wave and Gilda discuss. I started to think about all the times that these "fights" have happened. They always started the same way: Wave, put the wood, I gave the spark and Gilda raised the embers. Why was Gilda defending me? Simple: first of all, she is extremely stubborn (like everyone here); she want's to be the second best member of the team, she's envious fo Wave's position, and she's tired of being "the third wheel" of the group (according to her).

<< I can't think with this shouting, and we are leaving the subject of the meeting >>

“Enough! We should talk about the master plan not who has the right to speak or not. In that sentence I released all the stress produced by the nightmare and the discussion, and apparently it worked, since I shut up the voices.

“Anyway, let us start with the meeting” I heard Wave say as an image of a three”dimensional castle rose before my eyes.

“Well, let us see: the castle's safety is high, both day and night; The guards protecting the castle by day are stubborn and strong, but they are not very agile; While night guards are swift, agile and see well in the dark; Even so, they lack strength and stamina compared to their daytime counterparts; They are very sensitive to light.

While Wave explained the strengths and weaknesses of the guards, the castle was replaced by the image of two different guards: one was white and possessed a golden armor which revealed several fragile points of the body, while another guard was Blue and wore black armor

“There are two guards at each door, and depending on the length of the hall, there can be from eight to twenty. There are also guards in the gardens and on the outskirts of the castle.

<<So we have less time than planned.>>

“Now the plan is simple. At nine and a half hour the lights go out, change of guards happens, Gilda and I will supplant two guards: I will take one from the interior of the castle while Gilda takes one from the outside.

<< Without a doubt, one of the best plans we have ever had.>>

“While Gilda encloses the day guards and eliminates the guards she can ...

“The guards I CAN do?”asks Gilda

<< Gilda, you can't miss one, can you? >>

“Okay, while Gilda eliminates the outside guards, I'll take care of the interiors using a spell of light to blind them, and then one of sleep to sleep them.

<<Good, Good>>

“Having substantially reduced the guards, Jet will enter the balcony and take the first tiara, while Gilda and I locate Luna; Once located we generate a distraction nearby to isolate her from as many guards as possible.

<< And now, my great moment >>

“Jet, this is when you must be fast, once she's isolated, you will enter, remove her tiara and you will leave the place flying at full speed.

<< Dangerous and audacious; I like it>>

“Remember to use these: they have a teleportation spell that is released upon breaking the container. Only in case of emergency.

I grab one of the collars that Wave put on the table: it was basically a glass sphere of that had a magenta glitter, and was tied to a string.

“Doubts?

“What about the other plan? we won't talk about it?” I asked as I set the sphere on the table.

“No, Jet, since only you are the one who will act on that plan, I decided to make a report instead of discussing it.

<< Okay, read. To be honest it dosen't bother me to read, in fact, I enjoy it, but Wave manages to make any text boring >>

“Okay, you can leave now”I said, indicating they to leave.

Shortly after saying that, a magenta glow covered them both, disappearing from the room and leaving me alone with a very boring report to read.

<<Better not to prolong my "torture">>

Only open the report, the first i saw is an image of the Cristal Empire with directions on how to reach the castle without being seen.

<< I enter through one of the first floor windows >>

A photograph of the corridors appeared as he passed the page.

<<Let's see, Wave suggests that I go to the armory on the first floor, wear a uniform (if there is one) and wait until the time of change; she also says that in case i can't reach the armory, i must wait outside the castle until the change>>

In the next sheet I found photos of the guard who take care of the tiara, and a lot of notes.

<<The guards take care of the tiara at nine o'clock at night, I must intercept it during the change>>

As i turn the page to see a series of images of dark and closed corridors.

<< I could intercept the guard before the change: everything depends on where and when he's alone >>

The last page presents photos of a certain "Shining Armor" and multiple warnings.

<< Strong, intelligent, agile, fast, with expertise in combat and, to complete, is a unicorn. Sounds like a big welcome party. >>

And to finish the report, an envelope pasted to the folder.

<<And this? >>

Inside the envelope was another necklace with a glass sphere which contained a magenta sheen and next to it, a note.

<< So a spell that blocks magic for a few seconds, eh? This is very easy. >>, I thought as I closed the report and kept the two necklaces in the envelope.

<< Today the Babylon Rogues will make history: today we will steal to the three princesses of Equestria >>

Author's Note:

And the first Chapter of Sacrifice i really hope to recive some criticism and coments i'm really excited to resive those, even the bad ones xD Anyway, se ya guys on the next chapter, bye :3

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment