• Published 27th Mar 2017
  • 274 Views, 18 Comments

Of Bats and Sparrows - Silver Inkwell



Follow along with two stories, one in the past as a guard struggles to be accepted into society, and in the present where a mare still struggles to do the same.

  • ...
 18
 274

Six

Present Day

Today, after sneezing, Princess Celestia asked me if I was happy, then she explained to me what it truly was, what it really meant, I thought about it and then said yes, but I know that in my heart that I still want something more, but what is it? Only my heart knows, and I just can't ignore it, I have to follow it, listen to it, and I must try to ignore my head, because it will be rational, and the heart is not always rational, it’s still very emotional, anyhow, that’s all for now.

Alice finished up the next passage, it was very short, especially considering that it was about the princess, she had almost expected every single little detail to be described, but it wasn't. Oh well, there were still many more entries left…

But perhaps she should get rid of her snacks first…

She picked up her snacks and took them back to the kitchen, washed off her hooves, dried them, and then went back to the book and started to read…