• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 1,336 Views, 16 Comments

Life With Friends And Annoying Enemies. - Neutral Boy



You would think me being a displace Kuja would be fine and dandy, right? Well, it's not so bad as I thought.

  • ...
8
 16
 1,336

Prologue: Never making a deal with the merchant again.

First my slightly older takes me to a big convention, then we ended up getting separated by a huge number of people in costumes, and now I'm completely lost here! Oh yeah, I should probably introduce myself first. Some people call me Riley. I'm just an average person that likes video games, strategy games, shooting games, relaxing music, and some other stuff I enjoy most of the time. I usually have a long silver hair on my head since my grandpa use to have one just like mine. My eyes are kinda different with one being green and the other that's orange. Though I did heard about one strange pig tail girl from an anime or manga series that has the exact same colors. I'm also 18 years old as my older brother Richard is two years older than me, which he also has silver hair, but actually prefers much shorter to him.

Now I'm sure if anyone wants to know of how I gotten in this stupid situation.

Well, it all started when one day at our home town in Georgia, my brother Richard suddenly burst into my room and telling me to wake my ass up. My eyes were burning red from a party celebration.

It was actually one of my friend's engagement for her boyfriend.

Anyway, I told him to keep it down and tell me slowly of what's with all the fuss about. Then he began explaining to me some cool amazing costumes online magazine, like his favorite upgraded Astro Boy or whatever the hell he calls it will be showing up at a convention in Florida.

At first I didn't think it would be best to not go there, but yet he somehow persuaded me later on that the famous Final Fantasy series of heroes and villains character costume outfits will also be showing up at the convention as well.

Well, he did convince me anyways and so we began to pack some things up for a little trip. Since our parents were out of town on some business trip, we left a note to our parents and the neighbor Victor next door that we'll be going on a trip to Florida for a while.

After arriving at the convention, I got separated from my at this large amount of people.

Now I'm wandering off to some shops as I try to find out if any of them has a Kuja costume.

From what I could tell from looking on the internet that I visited a few months ago, Kuja is the main antagonist of Final Fantasy IX. A Genome manufactured to provoke war between humans, he operates behind the scenes, at first working in Queen Brahne's shadow. He's an effeminate, vain sorcerer who supplies Queen Brahne with Black Mages and summon magic, ostensibly only for the money. However, after murdering his client, it turns out that his ambitions may lie more in the direction of global domination. He wishes to acquire the power of the Eidolons to overthrow his creator, Garland, and rule both Terra and Gaia. It turns out that he was actually created by Garland to wage war on Gaia; having decided to rebel, he's gathering power to usurp his master and conquer both Gaia and Terra.

Why do I like Kuja you ask? Well he's the dark messenger, kind of like the same as Lucifer being the angel of death. Though anyone could think that Kuja look nice and gorgeous, but he's definitely no pushover when his magic and attacks are very dangerous. Same goes for the other tough final fantasy villains, like the FF 7 one-winged angel Sephiroth's ultimate attack called supernova.

The final Fantasy series did have all kinds of incredible music, but my personal favorites are FF 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Some of my favorite music with remixes I listen from either day or night, but I sometimes like to listen on some calming music from other Final Fantasy series.

Anyways, I looked on Kuja's list of health gauge, attack, defense, weapon, magic, magic defense, speed, summon, and MP.

* * *

Powers and Stats:

Tier: 5-A | At least 5-A

Name: Kuja

Origin: Final Fantasy IX (9)

Gender: Male

Age: 24

Classification: Genome, Red Mage

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation, Flight, Barrier Creation (In the form of a magic wall that reflects magical attacks). Huh, kind of like Light Screen or Mirror Coat in any Pokémon game. Energy Blasts, Healing (Mid-Low via Regeneration scale), BFR via Teleportation, Telepathy, and Life Creation from Mist.

Attack Potency: Large Planet level+ (Dispelled Clerya’s Sandstorm powered by part of Alexander’s power) | At least Large Planet level+ (Superior to Garland, easily laid waste to all of Terra)

Speed: Relativistic+ (Should be on Bahamut and Zidane’s level)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 100+ (Should be no weaker than Moguta)

Striking Strength: Unknown | At least Class XKJ+ (Harmed a weakened Garland with physical strikes)

Durability: Large Planet level+ (Tanked attacks from Bahamut and is generally comparable to the party that survived his Ultima on Terra) | At least Large Planet level+

Stamina: Superhuman+

Range: Continental (Dispelled Cleyra's sandstorm from Alexandria) | Planetary

Standard Equipment: None notable, WHAT?!!!

Intelligence: Kuja is an incredibly skilled magician, casually wielding powerful spells like Flare Star and Holy as well as the ultimate magic, Ultima. Created as the Angel of Death, Kuja has no conscience, and is thus incredibly wicked, ruthless, and calculating, single-handedly instigating a war to wipe out life on Gaia as Garland intended, enslaving the mighty Bahamut with the airship Invincible and using it to wipe out Alexandria, only failing due to the intervention of the country's patron Eidolon, Alexander, which too was destroyed in the end. However, for all his power and brilliance, Kuja is also narcissistic, proud, and childish, having never experienced a childhood to develop his emotional maturity. As a result, he panics when things go wrong and refuses to improve himself since he feels that he has done nothing wrong. Well that last part in the sentence did kind of suck, don't you think?

Weaknesses: Arrogant and often takes his opponents lightly, Vain and narcissistic and incredibly childish, He's sensitive about his mortality and is a somewhat of a nihilist upon discovering his origin, believing that the world should not go on without him, impacting his sanity. Try battling alone against three or four strongest strategy party member opponents, or maybe more than that.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Trance: Upon experiencing a powerful surge of emotions, Kuja achieved the Trance state at the end of the game, drastically increasing his already great magical prowess, allowing him to lay waste to all of Terra with ease.

Curaga: Heals the caster's wounds instantly upon usage, like the normal move Recover, sort of.

Flare: Unleashes a powerful non-elemental explosion to deal massive damage.

Flare Star: A stronger version of Flare, neat.

Holy: Unleashes a powerful Holy-elemental explosion.

Reflect: Creates a magical barrier that can block and reflect magic based attacks back at the original caster.

Teleportation: Used on the party at the end of the game with the last of his power. The power teleported them out of Memoria/The Hill of Despair's dimension and back on to Gaia thousands of kilometers from where Memoria once was.

Thundaga: Unleashes a powerful bolt of electricity, dealing heavy lightning-elemental damage.

Ultima: The most powerful expression of offensive magic in the game. Unleashes numerous powerful energy blasts that can cover planetary ranges. Kuja used this attack upon achieving Trance to destroy Terra.

To me, I actually could've called it the 'Consecutive Ultima Blasts or Blasters', pretty cool huh?

Final Requiem: His EX Burst in Dissidia, Kuja sends his opponent flying before "conducting" a series of (Consecutive) explosions similar to the Flare spell before engulfing his foe in the light of Ultima.

Key: Base | Trance Kuja

* * *

"A Penny for your thoughts, lad?"

I finished up reading Kuja's status and realize that I must've been standing too long near a merchandise shop.

"Do you have any Final Fantasy Character Costumes?"

I see the merchant scratching his chin in thought, then his eyes widen and smirking to himself.

"Wait right here for a moment."

After waiting for the merchant about a minute, he comes back with a couple of big boxes.

"I have just the kind of selections you might like young lad. Each of these famous characters from the Final Fantasy series are still available up for sale. Though I think some of them have been already sold out by other customers long before you."

I'm guessing other people might've gotten their favorite protagonists like Squall, Cloud, and Tifa.

"What about the main antagonist villains? Any chance that you might have some left?"

"Sadly though lad, more than half of them were either destroyed or probably stolen from my work station, sorry."

Well that kind of sucks, might want to look for them online later after I get back home.

"Hmmmm...how about the Kuja costume from Final Fantasy 9?"

The merchant suddenly perked up as he quickly found a Kuja costume from one of his storages.

"Ah I have just the last one that's shiny. It use to have a higher price back then in the days, but I've lowered it to only 30 bucks, anything else you need?"

I rubbed my head to think of anything next until I thought of some good useful things.

"How about some materials for Kuja? I only want to upgrade his character more, like summoning monsters and perhaps allies at least?"

"I have just the things you've asked for."

He comes back from behind his work and shows me some useful things.

"First are a couple spark core orbs."

"Next is one necklace crystal."

"Last is a duel bladed sword."

"Be careful lad, this is the only gorgeous Kuja costume outfit and material I've gotten left on for sale. The other ones like it were already destroyed or unusable. Just make sure that you've take good care of it and don't you lose this beautiful one, alright?"

I nodded to him and gave him some money as I got what I needed.

"Okay, I'll be sure to take good care of it."

I packed these materials up and head off to go find my brother.

"Have a good summer vacation lad!"

I stopped walking in shock and turn my head, but notice the merchant is gone.

"Wait a minute, how did he know that me and my brother were on vacation?"

Before I started to run and find my brother and get out of here, my whole body has stopped moving.

"Uh oh."

I tried to move as best that I could, but my conscious soon begins to fade as everything went dark.

. . .

Ugh my head.

I open my eyes up to know of where I'm at.

Everything feels blurry as I rub my eyes several times before seeing clearly.

From what I can tell is that I'm sitting in a bird's nest and looking around. I'm in a different room full of multiple weird anthropomorphic ponies, including one with both wings and a horn. Their eyes were widen in surprise in staring at me except for one who gasps in excitement. I turn my head to the left and saw a unicorn with lavender hair.

Wait a second. Lavender hair a purple clothing, is that... T-Twilight Sparkle?

And the ones beside her are her... parents.

What. The. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Author's Note:

Here it is everyone, my new first displaced as Kuja, the antagonist angel of death.

My second displace story will be finished up later until the first chapter is complete.

Anyway, Happy Halloween!

Comments ( 16 )

Lol, self-insert power fantasy. Stephanie Meyer is your go to author, isn't she?

When is the next update?

...Well sheesh, this crash and burned before it could get anywhere. I don't mean that based on the first chapter, I meant that you never posted another since then.

kinda forgot Kuja can only use Ultima (Blaster) in Trance... his base max is multi-continent at best. And the Trance multiplier kicks him up to large planet.

Soooo, he's replaced Spike, judging by the fact that he's in a bird nest and her parents are there.:rainbowhuh:
Is this ever going to continue or did it die before it even got a chance to shine?

10949906
I'm having it continue soon since I needed some time off of it.
9170861
The trance in FF9 looks awesome if you ask me.
8819312
Hey, I needed some time off okay? :ajbemused: Just have to clear my head to focus elsewhere. Plus no, this story isn't crashing too soon, just hit a road block and got some time to figure things out since I'm a bit busy.
8641535
Soon.
8522585
Hey, I got two words for you Weird Hamster: F*** OFF!!!!!!!!!

10950285
...uh, dude? Damn Hamster got banned in Dec 7th, 2018. He can't see your reply.

10950323
Oh, I did not know that. Did he get banned for something very bad?

10950334
Most likely for the constant toxic thrashing he kept giving to Displaced stories or people who were new to writing.

10950339
Hmmmmm well at least they banned him so he won't toxic bash mouth on people's displaced stories. Anyways besides that, yeah I've been getting some hold ups on my displaced stories since I got some things to do from the past weeks. I'll get back on working on them soon, starting with this story.

10950363
Eh... Well, while you won't be seeing him again, that doesn't mean those sort of comments will stop appearing. There are still many critics out there. Btw, when you say hold ups, do you mean writer's block or just a busy life?

10950367
Mostly a busy life. Plus from last week, a few family members were staying over for a few days.

Now that they've gone home, I can finally get back into writing my beloved stories.

10950370
Which one? You've got six pages worth of stories.

10950372
This one, Pokepasta, Sorcerer, and King of Sacred Gears. The other two I'll put on hold for some time.

10950380
Oh! You're that guy with the Validar Displaced.

Login or register to comment