• Published 2nd Apr 2017
  • 839 Views, 29 Comments

Derpy Accidentally a Portal Gun V: Tetralogy - Admiral Biscuit



A mishap with a makeshift portal gun leaves Sparkler stuck inside a video game with nothing but a scarf, hoping to survive until she can figure out how to get back home.

  • ...
3
 29
 839

Epilogue: Thank Celestia it's Over

Derpy Accidentally a Portal Gun IV: Tetralogy
Admiral Biscuit

The first thing she did when she got back home was smash the marzipan portal gun into tiny little bits. Then she unstrapped all the new weapons she’d acquired, stacking them neatly in the secret closet compartment. Her scarf would have to be washed, and then taken to Rarity for mending, although the bullet holes did add a little bit of character to it. Maybe she’d have Rarity leave one in, for posterity.

She pulled off the tactical vest—it looked like it might fit Chell, if she ever needed one—and hung it up; the shirt she’d been wearing under it was only suitable for burning.

Her stomach was grumbling, so on her way by the kitchen, she floated a muffin out of the basket to nibble on. Hopefully, she wasn’t going to have any more days like this one, at least not in the near future.

Author's Note:

Pre-read by metallusionismagic, AShadowOfCygnus, and Shachza.

Story notes, and a picture of a horse with a Browning machine gun, HERE

Comments ( 12 )

What happened here?
Less then a hundred views, no comment? How could this be? Derpy Intentionally A Portal Gun is like Admiral Biscuit's magnum opus; it should've been an instant feature and hit!

Well, onto reading it then...

8069464

Less then a hundred views, no comment? How could this be? Derpy Intentionally A Portal Gun is like Admiral Biscuit's magnum opus; it should've been an instant feature and hit!

I was kind of wondering the same thing, especially with a (so far) 100% upvote ratio. Thought that maybe it somehow didn't get published or something.

It (and site) was glitching for me for a couple of days - no upvotes visible, slow loading etc.

8074254
That could be part of it--site was glitching when I uploaded the story, too. Or maybe I just finally went a little bit too far with the "Derpy Accidentally" series and it's time to move on. Maybe next April 1st I'll have to come up with a new idea. Derpy vs. Predator, perhaps.

Masterpiece.

WTH where are all the comments indeed? This just slip by on accident?
Oh well.
Glad to see Amethyst finally got her breakfast!
Keep going! ;)

8086217

WTH where are all the comments indeed? This just slip by on accident?

I think it did, somehow. It's not my most popular franchise by any means, so maybe nobody much actually wanted to read it.

Glad to see Amethyst finally got her breakfast!

Mark should at least take some comfort in the fact that he wasn't her breakfast. :derpytongue2:

Keep going! ;)

:heart:

Get on Sparkler's level, scrub.

(So, did Mark ever respawn?)

8837586

Get on Sparkler's level, scrub.

Moral: don't f:yay:k with an angry unicorn. Especially not one that knows about a zillion ways to kill people.

(So, did Mark ever respawn?)

No, Mark did not respawn.

8840892
Sometimes I really wish more of my teammates wouldn't respawn.
Battlefield is a lot more fun when you remember that your deaths are actually more important to your score than your kills.

9990914

Battlefield is a lot more fun when you remember that your deaths are actually more important to your score than your kills.

It’s probably also a lot more fun when you don’t get strangled by a unicorn’s scarf at the very end, too. Although I dunno, there might be some people who’d like that.

derpicdn.net/img/view/2012/2/26/3454.png

Login or register to comment