• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 239 Views, 0 Comments

Strawtopia - GildaTheGriffon



My family was everything for me. To protect them, from every danger outside, fight against the classes that started the war, it was my duty to prevent them, prevent them to lose their lives.

  • ...
 0
 239

The Pegacorn

Manela couldn't believe in her eyes. It was really true. The king was a pegasus and the queen was a unicorn, so the prince was a pegacorn. The bridesmaid looked at the babies wings and horn to check it again. He was having a light pink mane, lighter than his mom, the queen of the Monocornia Land, Carissa's and he had a sky blue mane just like his father, the king of the Pegastopia Island, Fatigue. The baby was crying and Manela forgot to feed the baby while admiring him. She prepared a bottle and started to feed the baby. Was it all true? The new king, maybe the future king of Strawtopia all itself, would be owned by him. He was a pegacorn a one in one billion chance happened, Strawtopia has never witnessed a true pegacorn for many ages.

Peyrosa was angry. She couldn't believe it. She should have begun all this work earlier. She shouldn't have let that baby get out from his mommy's tummy. She threw her cape back and turned back to the dead body of Fanique. Then she looked back at the army leaving to search the baby. "Kill all the babies you see on this island! All of them!" she shouted. She saw one of them still standing with her. "What are you waiting for griffon?" she asked.

Lakamba came forward, "We are done. I am waiting because of that. Since my duty is done, I must go back to my own village.". He was about to leave and fly, he opened his wings, but with a sudden headache and a force that was pulling him like a strong gravity, made him stay.

"Did I say you can go?". Peyrosa asked without looking at Lakamba. She was wiping her bloody sword while talking. "Who do you think you are? Without getting permission, how can you leave?" she asked.

Lakamba came closer and showed his sharp eagle claws on the queen of the earth ponies neck. "You don't know me, queen. I don't care about reality and in two seconds I can take your life away. With every last breath of yours, while you will be puking blood, I assure you, you will sleep while viewing the strength and dark power in me. You may think I am a simple griffon, and you may not be afraid of me, however, believe me, I have seen and slew lots of dragons, lots of hydras and manticores, so don't ever think that I wouldn't kill a simple mare with no wings or magic.

Peyrosa kicked Lakamba with her hoof and showed her sword on Lakamba's throat. "Look bird, you understood me wrong. My intention and desires are same as yours. I want to be the queen of all Strawtopia and I want to prevent every other creature lurking and sneaking without my permission in my lands. " she said and she lowered her sword. She came closer to Lakamba. "And I may also need a king," she said and became face to face with the griffon, himself.

Lakamba pushed the queen back. "You can not trick me in that way lady," he said. "I am a bandit, I work with money, anything else I will not be interested or appealed," he said.

"Very well. Get the heck out and find me that baby if you want me to give you the double price I paid before." Peyrosa said and pointed the outside. Lakamba nodded and left the place. Pedrosa went back to her carriage with her guards and took the way to the castle to check the baby themselves.

Although the baby was full, he was crying so hard. This was creating lots of attention among all the ponies that were hiding in the dungeons. "Can you shut that thing up, lady?" one of a bearded pegasus said. They haven't noticed it was a royalty baby, however, that baby was reminding them the kingdom's baby so everyone was blaming every chaos that was happening right now to the baby. Then there was a huge sound. Manela with the baby on her back checked outside and saw the guards down. Some earth ponies were coming toward them. They must have heard the sound of the baby.

Manela had one option to do. She came back and talked to the ponies that were hiding. "Stop fighting and lurking ponies! Unicorns or pegasus, no matter what, we are not hostages and now they are coming for us! They took care of the guards." she said and she got everyone's attention. With a couple of crowd discussions, they united maybe for the last time and earth ponies came. They saw Manela holding the baby.

One of the earth ponies came closer and said "Give us the baby ma'am". Manela panicked but luckily the crowd was ready to attack the small group of earth ponies. One of the earth ponies with a giant horn, blew it to call the queen Preyrosa. It was so loud and some of the ponies got deaf. Manela had enough time to run away however she saw the queen coming towards her and with a giant pistol she fired it. Luckily Manela was able to teleport away just like some other ponies.

It was raining outside and the baby was getting wet. Manela tried to make an umbrella magic but it failed. She looked at the other ponies, they were not able to cast any magics of all. They were starting to panic. Manela was panicking too, without her magic she was just a normal pony and most importantly she wouldn't be able to protect the baby.

After a moment, from a giant horn, the queen was giving a speech. Although Manela was a little far from the source of the speech, the silence in the streets provided echo to the voice of the earth queen. "Dear ponies... Greetings. I must say I am really flattered and proud to be finally here on Pegastopia Island. They said that it was a myth and this place never existed but indeed, it was easier than I expected to come in here and see the wonderful welcome on yours with your screams full of sorrows. However, my friends, I have a duty and I am not here to declare a war. Instead, I am asking your help and also threatening your ponies. You have four hours to find me and bring me the baby pony from the royalty, it is alive that can be a unicorn or a pegasus. Find the baby and bring it to me. The one who brings the baby will be swimming in gold or else I will terrorize every bit of this town."

Everyone started to look at Manela. She was the one holding the baby and everyone was starting to come closer to her. Manela was trying so hard to teleport away. It was not working. She was surrounded by bunch of ponies and now the ponies new it was the royalty baby because of the panic that occured in Manela's face. "Stop right there!" Manela said. Everyone was looking at her. "Unicorns or pegasi, no matter what! You can not touch this baby. Because it is a unicorn pony!" she said.

Unicorn ponies stopped. Pegasi ponies said "Why does it matter to us? Give it to the queen so that we can end this.". Manela was about to talk about the wings but before getting attraction and making the baby's faith known, it might become confusing. "Because the baby also has the blood of the pegasus king Fanique!" Manela yelled. This made everyone stop trying to capture the baby. "Don't you see?" Manela continued. "The earth queen wants a war. This is what she wants. After our union and peace with this marriage, she wants us to fight with each other. This is her aim.".

One of the pegasi ponies came and said "Well she kind of managed it didn't she? That Carissa lady had a baby and that baby you are holding is the reason of the trouble." he said.

One of the unicorns came and disagreed. "Carissa, our queen has nothing to do with this. It is all Fanique's fault, charming our beautiful queen!".

"Enough!" there was a voice who stopped and knocked the floor. With a sword slaying sound, there was the two ponies head on the floor. The pegasus and unicorn pony that talked were killed. Other people panicked and stepped back. It was Peyrosa and there was Lakamba behind her.

"You tried your best, I must admit." Peyrosa began her words. "I must admit, I had no idea a bridesmaid could be this smart and strong to keep the pony safe. My temporary magic blocking did affect all of you. You and your pathetic unicorn friends and this pegasus island belong to mine now. I killed your queen and their king. It is time for earth ponies to rise!" she said and yelled her last words. The earth pony army behind her cheered. "Enough with the chit chat..." Peyrosa continued. "Hand over the baby."

Manela was trying her best way to think fast. Did the queen say "Temporary?". She was now able to do magic then. One of the strongest sources that trigger magic... "Hope!" she said, "Of course". She tried to teleport again and she succeeded. She was running so hard and was trying her best to keep the pony safe.

Peyrosa, without turning around to the army said: "Catch them!". "I don't understand these ponies, they are just postponing me to become the new queen. They can delay, but they can never prevent it!" she yelled out and she turned around and her cape made a swish with her turn.

Manela was trying so hard to run and she was so tired. She needed food and she had no energy to do more magic. The army was coming closer. She couldn't escape anywhere. She was in a forest and there was a waterfall nearby. She saw a carved shaped wood and it looked like a little canoe. She hesitated for a moment. She looked at the baby. She started to cry while looking at the pegacorn sleeping. "I guess this is ending, you and me..." she said. With her last energy, she did a concealing magic on the pegacorn's wings. With this magic, the baby until he grows up will be the only one to see his own wings and no one would believe him since they wouldn't be able to see. "Hope you learn to fly late..." she said and she put the baby on the wood and let the water drag him to a hope. "Goodbye, my friend. Let the hope and power be with you. Let your past be a force in you so that you can save our kingdom. Bring us peace!" she shouted and guards came.

They didn't see the baby on the river going. They looked at the mare. Manela fell to the ground, she had no more energy to even stand after that magic. The guards were surprised when they didn't see the baby. They thought maybe they were chasing the wrong mare but why was she running then? However, Peyrosa was good with recognizing faces. After a while, she arrived at the guards and looked at the mare on the ground. She turned back and with a pointing command the guards came closer to the mare and raised her.

Manela was now standing and was being held by the guards. Peyrosa came closer to the bridesmaid. "Where is the baby?" she said and she pointed her sword to Manela's neck. "I won't ask again!" she continued. Manela looked at the queen's eyes. Her bright orange eyes were turning into an evil red.

Manela should have ended this. It took longer than she expected. "In the worst nightmares of yours, the baby will appear and the baby will be our daydream in the slavery that you will create!". Peyrosa, the earth queen, giggled a little and for Manela it looked like she was a bit terrified.

"Say no more!" she said. "Guards go and find that baby! It can not go anywhere, it is just a small wimp!". she shouted. She turned back and was about to walk away but she stopped. The two guards were still holding Manela. Peyrosa stopped like she forgot something. She then without turning back, showed up her sword and stuck it to the head of Manela. The guards dropped the dead body. Peyrosa kneeled and took the sword out of the head. "Pathetic." she said but she was angry.

All she wanted was to come here to prevent the marriage and stop the baby's birth. She indeed managed to stop one of them however the baby was still alive and until he gets killed it was still a threat for Peyrosa to become the queen. She walked back to the carriage and Lakamba, her hired griffon bandit, followed Peyrosa's trial.

(PS: To see the characters' physical appearance, you can check my profile page... They are on the left corner on my profile page when you scroll down.)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment