• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 880 Views, 1 Comments

Leon's Ponyville Adventure - Yosh-E-O



Whimsical misadventures ensue as Leon's bedroom becomes a gateway to Ponyville

  • ...
13
 1
 880

Chapter 9 - No Pony Like Nixie

“Why so sad?” asked Fluttershy while noticing Leon had his head drooped down and his claw in his mouth.

“Mmph,” he groaned as Rarity neared the entrance to the banquet hall.

“Perhaps he needs a nap?” Fluttershy suggested.

“I suppose we could ask Trixie,” Rarity said with reservation. “He seems to know her, after all.”

SPLOP!
“Nixie!” he cried while removing his claw from his mouth. “Nixie! ‘N’ ‘I’ ‘X’ ‘I’ ‘E’!”

“Well,” shrugged Rarity. “No need to get all huffy.”

“I’m leaving!” cried Leon while slipping from the white Unicorn’s back and beginning to dart away.

SHING
FWOOSH
KA-THUNK

Leon barely made it a few feet down the hall when Rarity’s magic grabbed him and drew him not only back to the pair of mares, but through the banquet door.

KA-THUNK

“Eep!” he squeaked as he was now front-and-center before the guests who all were turning there attention towards where he had made his unwanted entrance.

“Dragons no wear dresses!” cried one of the draconic guests.

“What’s that odd thing around his waist?” another scaled attendee loudly questioned. “Gems are for eating or hoarding. Not for filly-frilly froo-froo pony clothes.”

Leon’s faced flushed deep red as the draconic guests remarked on his attire.

KA-BOOF
BOOF

“We’re here!” cheered Rarity. “And doesn’t our little dragon just look amazing?”

As the eyes all faced him, Leon did his best to cover up the violet-colored diaper that had jewels across its safety pin.

“The little guy doesn’t seem so comfortable,” Fluttershy lightly remarked.

“Pish-Posh!” retorted the white Unicorn. “Every pony here is just too astounded by my ability to make fashion in a flash that they can’t help but look at what my beyond amazing fashion ability was able to whip up to salvage her wardrobe.”

Leon wanted to try to let Rarity know he wasn’t a girl, but it seemed almost pointless.
“I just want to go home,” he pouted as attendees of the banquet decided to make their way towards him.

“No, no, no!” he cried while closing his eyes and waving his hands. “Leave me alone!”

The ebon dragon with the indigo belly turned and charged for the banquet door.

CLICK-POOM

“Leon?” wondered a familiar voice. “Are you okay?”

The baby dragon stopped and opened his clenched eyes to find himself not in the Castle of Friendship, but in the hallway of his home.

“Leon!” cried Nixie. “Did you have a bad dream?”

“Dream?” he wondered as he felt the familiar texture of his home’s carpet beneath his toes. The warmth of Nixie’s presence could be filled all around instead of the vast space and cold floor of the place he once was. “A… dream?”

“Oh, sweetie,” cooed Nixie as she came over and kissed Leon on the cheek. “Tell me all about it. I’ll make it all better.”

Leon sighed as his mind registered how he most definitely was no longer in the Castle of Friendship being chased after by ponies and taunted by dragons he had never met in his life. The Spike dragon was nice, but definitely confused him for not having worn any clothes. In particularly being a baby dragon without a diaper.

“Nixie?” he asked. “Baby dragons wear diapers and don’t have grown-up responsibilities, right?”

Nixie chuckled while rubbing her hoof along her charge’s back.
“Of course not, sweetie,” she replied. “Nixie is here to make sure you don’t need to worry about icky, grown-up stuff until you are good and ready to do so.”

Leon thought to ask about Spike, but figured now wasn’t the time. He was more consumed in feeling the warmth and love of his caretaker.

“Oh!” stated the white Unicorn caretaker as her hand came upon where Leon’s diapered region was with her hoof. “What’s this?”

“What’s what?” he wondered.

Both he and Nixie looked to his protected mid-section to see a violet colored fabric held together with a jewel encrusted safety pin covering his waist.

“Did you make that?” asked Nixie. “Am I going to find a dirty diaper laying somewhere in your room, sweetie?”

Leon gulped as a thought crossed his mind.
“Maybe…,” he gulped while putting his claw into his mouth and suckling. “It wasn’t a dream after all?”

Comments ( 1 )

okay what all thumb down?

Login or register to comment