• Published 24th Mar 2017
  • 3,180 Views, 28 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need - Okami1197



I only hold s few of my memories from Earth. Sadly none of them are any more than specific events that I want to forget.

  • ...
17
 28
 3,180

Ponies are Rude

Luna was furious. No thestral dared to approach her, "I thought that I could trust you all to protect him, but it seems that I was wrong." she seethed as she looked at the group before her, "I thought that of all ponies my own followers could protect the one I love better than anyone else, but it seems I was wrong there also." she focused here eyes on Midnight who stood at the head of the group, "Midnight I am mostly disappointed in you. As the last heir to the Wild bloodline I expected you to stop this from happening. I understand what he told you to do, but you shouldn't have listened to him. This was a family matter for you. You should have been the one in charge for that battle. Just like when Seresutia comes back it is his job to get her to our side and I'd he can't do that he will have to put her down." Luna said coldly.

"Yes, Mistress. Please have mercy Mistress." Midnight said as she flattened her ears and lowered herself to the ground.

"Midnight Storm, as punishment for failing to protect Ōkami. You are to train all Lunar-Key Guards in the way of the sword. If they fail you will be punished. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." she replied still on the ground.

"Now all of you get to work. I want Pevensey Castle prepared for use by the time Ōkami wakes up. Not perfect but we'll enough for that to be your barracks and training grounds." Luna ordered before every thestral except for Midnight left, "Is there a reason that you are still here?"

"Yes Mistress. I want to ask permission to form a herd so to speak with you and Ōkami. He is the only one that I actually feel safe around, and it is our custom that we try to be with the one who we feel safest with." she said in a frightened tone.

"Very well then, but just remember that he may not accept you at first. You will also have to earn my respect before I treat you the way I treat him."

Midnight almost fell over when she heard Luna’s words, "Th..thank you. May I wait here with you for today?"

"Yes you may, but tomorrow you are to report to Pevensey and start repairs on the throne room. That is your job."

*****

"You have learned to control your darkness. Very good, but you still have a long way to go." One said as I walked through the desolate halls of a ruined castle.

"Why is it so hard to focus light like I focus darkness?" I asked.

"It is hard because, almost all your life you were surrounded by darkness and you succumbed to it many times but you have also trailed back to a state of almost light."

"English please."

"Basically your heart is more dark than light, but the light is strong enough to keep the darkness from consuming you."

"Oh."

"Someone is coming."

"So one of my brothers chosen ones can't even defeat ones of my weakest soldiers." Core said as he approached me, "I thought that you were stronger."

"Core why are you here?" I asked as I watched his every move.

"I am here to make a deal with you. Well more like a pact, but it is about the same right." a table appeared before him and he sat, "Have a seat." I eyed the table suspiciously before slowly taking a seat, "Now I know that you can remember Seresutia completely, but she don't know that yet. She has been training to come back and fight you. I can stop her training and convince her to go back to you if you join my side and learn to master your darkness."

"Never. I know that you twisted her and that you are just trying to manipulate me."

"So you are smarter than you seem, but that will not change anything. The only hope you have is to join me."

"No. You see the difference between what you are saying and the reality of this situation is that I actually have hope that we can win. Will there be loses? Yes, but they will not die in vain. You on the other hand will. You will fall and your name will fade from history."

Core started to laugh, "You understand nothing short of today. I have lived longer than you can imagine. I know how this will end."

"Ōkami, someone else is attempting to enter your mind." suddenly Core vanished.

"So he can reach into your mind also." I turned and saw God standing there.

"Why the fuck do you two think it is okay just to enter my mind like this?" I asked.

"Because in here only us and your keyblade know what is happening. I did not think my brother could access your mind."

"If you can then what is stopping him? I mean from what Two Become One has told me my heart is majority darkness anyway."

"That is very true. On another note you have made some soldiers since we last spoke."

"I wouldn't call them soldiers yet. Well other than Midnight. That mare knows her way around a sword."

"The bloodline of Wild is natural fighters. Much like how a weapon feels natural to you, the only difference is that she knows how to use it properly. The fighting style passed down through her family is one of the old keyblade masters. Specifically for her race though. On her world there was a total of ten warriors who wielded keyblades when the world was falling to darkness. All ten bloodlines live on, but their history is all but gone. I can point you in the right direction of their direct descendants, but their is no guarantee that you will find them."

"So basically you want me to unite the ten warriors bloodlines."

"Yes. There is a special power that they hold when united and Two Become One and its wielder are placed among them. I do not know what happens when the power is used."

"So basically you don't know if we will survive it. You really are no help sometimes, but if it can give us an edge against Core than I will take the chance."

"Good. Just a warning though, all ten were corrupted, and each have a corrupted version of the keyblade they once wielded. There will be no avoiding a fight with the remaining nine."

I sighed, "So in other words I have to fight nine more ancient keyblade masters who were corrupted when their world fell. This will be fun."

"Also don't expect anything to get easier. Soon you will be tested. If you pass or fail will determine the fate of your world." with that he vanished.

"One what did he mean by that last part?"

"I don't know, but it did not sound good." the world slowly fell away into darkness.

*****

Feeling came back as I slowly woke up. I could hear beeping again which means that I am probably in the hospital, again. I reach up slowly and pull the feeding tube out. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room to see that this time it was empty. I pulled my IV out and slowly put my legs over the bed. I was stiff. Almost like I slept for more than just a few days. Slowly I put my weight on my feet and stood up. A section of my hair fell in front of my face. Normally I kept my hair short so I found this alarming. Slowly I walked to the door and opened it. The hall was empty. Slowly I made my way towards the front desk, where I saw the nurse from last time talking to some doctors. When she saw me she gasped, "Ōkami what are you doing out of bed?" she asked and I chuckled.

"How long was I asleep this time?" I asked her. My voice was hoarse from not being used.

"Almost a year. We didn't think you were going to wake up." she responded.

"A year? Shit, where is Luna?"

"There is a royal wedding in Canterlot. Her sister requested that she try and go. She didn't want to leave but she never really left your room, so we made her go."

I forced my body to work. I ran to the door, and summoned Two Become One, immediately throwing it into the air. It flashed before it became a silver version of what Xehanort's glider looked like. I took off and flew for the Castle. I had no idea what I was doing. All I knew was that I needed to get to Luna. As I closed in on Canterlot I noticed a pink shield surrounding the city. I looked down and saw a train stopped at the edge of it. Next to the train was Twilight and her friends. I opted to fly down to them. As I neared the ground all the guards readied their weapons. I landed and was immediately surrounded by the guards, "Stand down monster!" one of the guards ordered.

I chuckled and looked at the girls who all looked really surprised to see me, "You see I would but it appears that after a year you have all forgotten who I am. Plus I am grumpy from waking up after a year long coma without my marefriend anywhere to be found. Then I was told she was here in Canterlot for the wedding. So unless you plan on trying to stop me move." Some of the guards took the hint and backed away but the one who tried to order me around charged me with his spear I brought One down shattering it, "Move." was all I said before a guard in purple armor approached us. I saw Twilight give him a hug before she pointed in our direction. He nodded and looked a little pissed.

"Guards stand down!" he ordered, "Would any of you like to explain why Luna’s coltfriend is being stopped like this?"

All the guards who didn't back down cowered before him, "Thanks." I said with a wave as I approached them, "If it is the same to you, I am going find Luna. Bye." I just kept walking and went through the shield. I turned One back into a glider of sorts and flew to the castle. On my flight there many guards joined me in the air almost like an escort. When I landed I was surrounded once again. Only this time they didn't have time to do anything before Celestia showed up, "Sup."

"Ōkami what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well for one Luna, and two I have nothing better to do." I responded with a smirk.

"You are a pain, you know that right. Follow me." she started walking inside the castle and I followed. To say that I got strange looks us an understatement. Ponies are fucking rude. I started just flipping them off if they stared, and it seems like the pegasus guards are the only ones who knows what it means, "Ōkami why do you insist on making such vulgar motions?"

"Because your ponies are fucking rude." we arrived at a pair of doors, "Is it lunch time?"

"Yes. Now go take a seat." she responded as she opened the door.

I walked in and saw a pink alicorn getting up and heading towards me 'Be cautious with her. Her heart is black and toxic.' One said to me.

When she got close I whispered to her, "I don't like you. If you try something I will end you. Understood?" she didn't respond. She only giggled at me.

I looked around and saw Luna eating. She never looked up to see why the door opened. Sadly there was no seat free next to her. I walked over and pulled the chair from under one of my Lunar-Key Guards. Across from him was Midnight. Luna and Midnight both looked up and gasped, "Ōkami?"

"The one and only." I said as I sat down. The thestral grumbled and walked away, "So how have you two been?"

"Well for one, Midnight has requested to join our relationship." I dropped the fork I just picked up, "Pevensey has been restored to being safe to use, and our niece is getting married in the next couple of days. That should cover everything."

"Oh. At least some crazy bad guy didn't come and destroy everything." I said as I picked my fork back up, "Pass the steak please." a thestral passed the large plate and I cut a decent sized piece off, "So who has been training my guards?" I asked between bites, "This is some good stuff." I glanced at the others who don't know me, all of which are staring, "Celestia make them stop or I will." I took another bite of the steak.

"Well I have been training them. That was my punishment for letting you get hurt." Midnight responded.

"Ok." I responded. I glanced to my side again and they were still staring, "Celestia either make them stop or they won't be any chance of me being nice to anyone around here. You know what I can do. Especially once I get my spell gun fixed."

"You whelp!" a white unicorn with a blonde mane said.

"That's it." I snapped before I stood up and marched over to the unicorn.

"Ōkami stop." Luna, Celestia, and Midnight said in unison.

I just flipped them off as I grabbed the unicorn by his horn and dragged him out the room. Once I left the room there was two flashes and both alicorn sister's stood before me, "I warned you what would happen if they didn't stop. This prick," I lifted him, "Pissed me off. So I'm going to deal with the problem. Don't worry he will live." I kept going and pushed Celestia out the way. I didn't touch Luna because that would not end well. Once I was far enough from the two alicorns I spun a through the unicorn into a wall. I then walked back into the dinning room and sat back down, to continue enjoying the steak.

"That was unnecessary. "Midnight said.

"No, not really. I gave warnings." I responded.

"You know what I mean." she huffed and crossed her arms in an adorable fashion.

"How many can fight?"

"What?"

"I asked how many can fight."

"More than half why?"

"That is not enough. There is nine more like your many great grandfather that we need to fight." I said.

"How do you know that?"

"I know because the brother of the guy who did this told me."

"Oh. So what do you think about me joining your relationship with Luna?"

"I don't mind."

Suddenly a group of Lunar-Key Guards ran into the room followed by the blonde prick that I threw into a wall.

"There at the end of the table. That is the monster who assaulted me." he cried in a very odd manner.

The guards started to laugh, " You know it would do you some good to use guards who don't follow my commands." I called out and waved, "Pluss they don't belong to Equestria so you have no authority over them. Only Luna, Midnight, Celestia, and me have that honor."

Celestia and Luna finally come back into the room and sighed at the sight before them, "Prince Blue Blood, I must ask you to refrain from harassing Ōkami." Celestia said.

"Now was that so hard Celestia?" I asked.

"And Ōkami, please stop harassing the ponies of Canterlot." Luna added.

"Yes ma'am." I responded as I hung my head in defeat.

"So the big bad man is defeated by the words of a ma-" Blue Blood stopped when he felt Two Become One and Way to the Dawn pressed against him.

He looked at me and then to Midnight, "I dare you to finish that sentence." I growled as darkness once again seeped from my body. Two slowly shifted and changed forms, but quickly changed back, "I don't care what position you hold. No man is better than another. That includes women." I could feel the power flowing in my blood. It was tempting to give in. I brought One back and prepared to strike him on the head but Midnight stopped me.

"Ōkami stop." she said through teary eyes, "I understand that your mad but this is not you." I felt an urge to hold her and stop the tears, but something in me wouldn't let. I stepped back and walked away from them. Their cries for me to come back faded as a dark portal opened before me. I stepped inside and vanished.